Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Millionaire

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I dont, I cant

love someone who was never happy for who they were originally and was brave enough to keep their gender, i may be harsh, im sorry, im respectful for their decision

i dont like it but thats my opinion
but im still very respectful as I can be

but i cant be with one, im sorry
and if one tried to pull one at me it will
get bad im sorry, i never wanna date a girl
like her, than 3-5 months later or something find out she has a p***s.... no no im sorry D:
no, i need the D

Kawaii Shoujo

12,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Yes. i would. becasue its a person and love is love ~_~.
Would you date a transexual?
If I liked them then yes

What would you say if you unknowingly dated a transexual?
Not a lot, I don't think that would really change much for me.

Would you still date them or would you break it off?
I'd still date them

Shameless Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I'm dating someone who identifies as transgender, they live as 100% guy and he passes extremely well. He only comes out to people that he's very close with/ when he thinks it is appropriate. It's no one else's business.

I'm pansexual and have dated both females and males, so perhaps that helps smile
Humans are humans. It's what's on the inside that counts.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I'm at a rough standing here, BEING a MTF transperson, with a lot of gender-messed preferences. Since my mind is so complicated, I prefer to just be alone in life.... die alone in life.... etc. Do I want someone to hold me and be there for me? Sure, but not wanting sex, having a germophobia to other people's bodies, and etc, I would be greedy to have a relationship like this. It's why I stick to just friendships....

But if I wanted love, I probably wouldn't mind, as long as I knew before.... I mean, I saw this really cute FtM before. I wanted him. :p

Sparkling Loiterer

If I liked them and was attracted to them, sure. If I like someone, I like them. Regardless of gender or what's in their pants. As long as they are clearly the more dominant one because that's what I like.^^
Jenni Frome de Block
So, this past weekend, my ex-boyfriend was outed as a transsexual. He's really a woman, but he had transferred to our school and nobody knew the truth; I only found out after I started dating him and he told me (we broke up after that). He's really upset about, because it was, like, a secret and he's afraid of how people will treat him now, poor guy crying .

But anyway, tell me, LD,

Like the transexual would have to be a hot asian girl who wears skirts and shreds bass in ponytails.
/CaseClosed.

Dapper Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
Idk, seems like a big decision.

I run away from big decisions.

So probably not.
- If I liked them as a person, yep.

- I would feel lied to if they didn't tell me something that personal before agreeing to enter a relationship with me. I probably wouldn't be able to date them any longer because I wouldn't feel like they trusted me or like I could trust them to have a little faith in me.

^^^^^^
It entirely depends on if i find them attractive physically. I'm pansexual so what they have or identify as doesn't bother me at all.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
I'd have no problem with it, maybe except some confusion at the first few weeks. I'm bisexual and biromantic, so I won't be repelled by either.
If I'd find out my SO is trans and s/he didn't tell me, I would be pissed. But not in the "you tricked me!" kind of way but in the "you hid something insanely important from me!"
It wouldn't be a deal breaker but if it turns out my trans partner was hiding his gender identity from me, it'd be a trust breaker.

Questionable Sex Symbol

I would date a transsexual woman for sure. As for trans men, I would date one if I ever felt attracted to one, but I never have.
The effects of T are usually traits that I find unattractive (body hair, round face, deep voice, weight gain), while trans women typically have all the traits I find attractive for both sexes.

If I was dating a person who came out as trans later (or was outed as trans), I would stay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff