Tipsy Kitten

I got a super duper awesome internship at a research lab

I'm graduating debt free

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25
We got to see Wrestlemania 30 on the WWE Network.

WWE Raw was ******** awesome last night.

We're also going to be going to a WWE event as well.

Pluusss, we're going on vacation soon. It will be my first time on a plane. Looking forward to it!

I'm also enjoying the thunderstorms.

Dapper Reveler

I'm not dead.
I'm not homeless.
I am technically a government employee.
I'm not hungry. Hell I'm quite chubby so I've not had to starve or conduct manual labour to survive.
I don't currently have any back problems, and I sleep perhaps more than I ought to. (Hint: I have a fantastically comfy bed)
I have access to electricity.
I have internet access.
My connection is quite decent.
I might be broke at the end of the month but that's the price of spending all your money and getting the things you want like tasty food and bevvies.

Hell I ain't even ugly, despite being a semi-lardass.
And to top it all off with a pretty pink jewel-encrusted bow, I have a wealthy family.

I'm doing ok.

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
I don't owe rent or bills.
I have a really fun job taking care of kids, and I'm in charge of it.
I have a week off next week.
I get paid next week.
My sister paid my phone bill this month because I did dog sitting 2 times for 2 weekends for her.
My wheel bearing in my car is fixed so no more grinding and the wheel won't roll off down the road.

Rich Ladykiller

Love this topic! Here's my list:

I live in New York, a city I love.
I work as a designer.
I support myself totally and I'm only 22.
I live in a nice neighborhood next to a park.
It's spring and the weather is getting nicer all the time.
I have a nice garden and nice houseplants.
I have great friends.
My mother and brother are awesome.
I have time to work on my own art and other hobbies like reading and language learning.
I have the chance to study in Indonesia later this year.
I'm going to the Galapagos this summer with my family, which I've always wanted to do.
I have some awesome freelance work coming up.
I'm getting paid this Friday (...yes!!!).

Generous Bookworm

31,675 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Pine Perfection 250
Congradulations!
As for myself, The positive thing that is going on in my life is, after two years of being sick constantly, by renting out this trailer, which after a lot of cleaning and looking; There is mold present, so we reported it to the landlord, and we have found another home to move to, so myself and my family can get better.

Timid Gaian

I'm doing really well in school this semester. I'm working at a place I love. My car is 100% paid off and I've managed to budget and save a lot of money the past few months. My boyfriend and I are taking a trip to Cedar Point (the largest amusement park in the world!) this summer!
I'm graduating from University, the semester is almost over, I have an awesome boyfriend, and I have plans for some awesome projects this summer, as well as applying to various real-life jobs & internships. (I'm in fashion design.) I have 3 cats and a ferret, and they're all healthy and happy and adorable.

Cluttered Cutesmasher

Secured a 2.1 classification in my bachelors degree.
My tutor is pushing for me to get a first (only 8% of the country get a first in my field apparently).
But i'm just going to do my best, and if that's a first, its wonderful, if its a 2.1 that's good too.

My first graduate job application got shortlisted.
Its for a well paid job that is relevant to my field and its something i'd love to do.

I'm applying for another job relevant to my field of study, that is also a graduate job with a whole career attached to it.

I've almost finished my independent study. Just my introduction and conclusion to slighly re-work.

I will of been with my fiance for 6 years, engaged for one on the 11th/12th of April.

Interesting Phantom

Looking forward to summer sessions at uni. I'm going to catch up on classes. Also, I'm going to a couple of science presentations/lectures.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I have a canker sore and it hurts to eat! smile

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My bf and I are getting our own place in September (yay for no more living with his mom and her douche of a bf!!)
My man is helping me get a job where he works.
Also, he finally realized what I've been dealing with on his work days, so on his days off we have been getting out of the apartment more often.

4laugh

Dangerous Kitten

I haven't killed myself yet, so that's pretty good.

I'm saving money. I have a kind of plan. Every day I feel significantly more and less lost. Is that a good thing? I'm back on here. No, that's probably not a positive thing.

Uhm.. I'm going out for dinner tonight. I think.

Dapper Cultist

11,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
I'm not dead yet.
II Earl Grey II
purpleRiane
II Earl Grey II
User Image
"I am pretty much miserable in a lot of ways. If something changes that would be lovely."
User Image

How are you miserable? Wanna talk in PM?
User Image
"No no, no one needs to be bothered by it. Just mentioned it because I realized I didn't have anything positive to say."
User Image
But there is always something to be positive about. Think about it, you woke up this morning. You still have an opportunity at life. Think of all the people that have it cut short or at the wrong time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff