Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victory

I'd like to say that I've finally taken the steps to move on from a dull part of my life to an exciting, stressful one. But I'm so ready for it!
So thankful
emotion_yatta

Questionable Sex Symbol

I just took the GREs and I scored pretty well. Well enough to get into most grad schools.

The nightclub where I originally worked (which was sold and closed a few months ago) is reopening in two weeks under a new name.
The new general manager is my old boss and I am applying for a management position. Hopefully I will get it, but even if I don't, I am guaranteed my old job back at least.

I recently helped my haus mother put together an audition tape for RuPaul's Drag Race. If she makes it on the show, it can completely turn her life around.

Dangerous Kitten

Today, I found out that I may not have to go to the crappy community college in my town. I can go to a University in the next biggest city and be taught in a brand new facility with actual teachers and a wide variety of clinical placements. I'm finally at a place where I feel like things can make sense again. heart
I have a gallon of 12 year scotches and bourbons in my liqour cabinet and I'm not homeless. so that's a plus. sweatdrop

might be moving out soon though.
Nothing I can think of.

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

Uhhh...lemme think. confused
sunset illu
Uhhh...lemme think. confused
I don't know how to fix this. gonk

Anxious Prophet

I'm in a drought but I still have a pretty awesome wang

Devoted Pirate

My SAD is lifting, it no longer feels like I have a little black rain cloud over my head. Oh, the Frost Peach survived the winter, and my boyfriend is coming to visit.
1. I'm in love and the relationship is still going strong and working out wonderfully. I easily see spending the rest of my life with this person, which is something I'm grateful for everyday. We are truly a great match.

2. My boss really appreciates me, even though I'm worked like a dog, and I just got accepted as an intern drafting petitions for a human rights corporation. (I'm working harder than I've ever worked in my whole life, and I'm actually really proud of myself-- no one expected so much from a college dropout!)

3. I have the best haircut I've had in my whole life. That pretty much changes everything lol.

Adorable Fisher

My gender psychologist found me another gender psychologist in a new county like an hour away who has different surgery connections since we've exhausted the options in my city and surrounding areas.

But the best thing is I'm writing a book that is about something I care very much about (transgender life/history and our hardships and triumphs) which is changing a lot of people's perspectives as they read it. Continually, I am brought to tears as readers tell me how the book makes them feel, like how they are brought to tears when they read especially when the characters have a triumph moment because they feel like the characters are their friends. Currently, I am being begged for sequels about different decades and different locations and events in the lgbt movement. It makes me very happy that people want to know about this stuff so passionately, especially because most of my readers are teenagers and college students.
I'm going to visit my grandparents next week. I will spend a day with them before I go further east and get to my friends house. I'm excited, since I haven't seen my grandparents in near a year, and my friend in about two years. It should be a good break from all this work.
I went to the gym for the first time ever today biggrin .

Invisible Lunatic

I got into a college program for millwrights which is government funded. And to top it off they find us a job at the end of it.

Garbage Gaian

I'm going on holiday for a week next month biggrin nice hot weather I can't wait :3

I've been accepted into a new college which is allowing me to do A levels English and Art to be exact and they are allowing me to do Psychology and re-do my Maths GCSE so thats good biggrin

I'm losing a lot of weight healthly by eating good and going swimming twice a week

I got a new piercing which is making much more confident

Been told my brace comes of this year biggrin

Got to be at my step brothers first birthday biggrin

Being told if I pass my driving theory and test that my dad will buy me a car

Going on holiday in December biggrin

Been going counseling for my depression and don't have to take anti-depressants anymore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff