Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hellraiser

Nothing.
As usual

Magical Star

Positive... Hm...

Well, I'm almost finished with a project I've been
working on for about two years.
+ My grandma is visiting from Florida. I'm super excited as I haven't seen her in awhile ♥

+ After being almost completely drained financially, making us behind on bills/payments, due to my brother, my mom and I are now all caught up with everything and aren't as tight on money c:

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image getting closer to finishing my bachelor's degree.

also enjoying some sweet potato chips, they're so delicious

Star

Of course you're Canadian... rofl Awesome.

Uhh, let's see... I've been feeling rather fulfilled lately. It's nice.

I have a lovely boyfriend, a roof over my head, a year of college almost behind me, and the love and support of my family helping me all the way. It's been a rewarding year.
Absolutely nothing.
i dont know y u went to go to school and waste your money on a carreer that u dont like. im thinking to start an online career and still looking for work but at least i got sum money in my bank account to get me by and im eating beans right now.yea thats about it.
yay <3 a happy topic.

i am happy for you that you're starting a meaningful new chapter!! that's the way to go.

as for me, i just finished school! or am about to. i feel like i'm done because the semester's over and i submitted my thesis three days ago.
i still have one more paper due next week, however.

we're moving south! we found a really nice place in toronto.
my boyfriend is going to rent out his house here in ottawa, which will give us a little extra cash every month :].

toronto will be a VERY welcome change. long past due.
i can't wait to try out all the new restaurants and go exploring!
+ reliable public transit will be cool
+ there will be way more job and volunteer opportunities and i'll basically be in the perfect place for jumpstarting my career.
+ i'm also taking a 16mo college program from september which will make me employable in my field and that will be amazing. i am ready to leave restaurants behind forever. :]

and! i get to be with my whole family for easter this month which hasn't happened in about five years. pretty awesome.

and!! my boyfriend's band is playing in the final show of a big competition in montreal next weekend and i'm going to that.

things are good!!

financially they could be better, but that's okay. money grows back. :]

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
High On Music
I have a major project due tomorrow and after tomorrow is done I'm going to be super free. (y)

I know this feeling, and it's pure bliss. 4laugh
I just got an offer for a Design Internship with a company that I really admire and I accepted it. I'm also going to Kenya in mid May for a studio project so I'm really pumped for it. mrgreen

Demonic Regular

7,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bookworm 100
I've got three exams left and I'll be finished my undergrad; completely done on the 19th. School has been nothing but stress for me for so long that I'm happy to be so close to over. Also, I'm getting closer to being able to live with my best friend which should take place in the next few months.

My depression is lessening and I'm starting to be able to overcome my social anxiety in parts. I've also been able to think about my life After School without wanting to die, so that's a nice change of pace.

I've been reconnecting with friends and have started having a better relationship with my parents (to some degree).

IRL Labtech

Well, let's see

- I'm about a month away from finishing my first year of university
    - I got into Analytical Chemistry in the summer semester, so I can focus all my time on it since I struggle with chemistry as a whole
    - My guinea pigs are happy, healthy, and fat!
    - The winter has faded and so has my fear of possibly relapsing into depression
    - My brother finally got a full time job and he seems a lot more happy
    - I really don't need to worry about money and getting the things I need anymore
Nothing.
There's nothing to be positive about.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I have the hours I want for work for the very first time. I used to work so many hours a week. Sometimes 50-55 hours a week. I now only work 40 and I work from 630 to 230. I still have a whole day left for the first time in my life. I can work out and not be just exhausted from work. I can go to the zoo with my son. I can finally find time to go to school. Its great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff