Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Phantom

With all the stresses people go through with things like family, school, and work, we need a topic here just to discuss all the positive things we've got going for us.

I'll start - after graduating from college two years ago in a high demand career program, and only working retail in that time, I'm going back for university this fall to do what I wanted to.

Meanwhile, my manager at work called to tell me she finally found for me a new less-stressful position in the store, after two years at the high-stress-inducing Customer Service desk.

I am very much excited to start this new chapter of my life - this new position at work, this new ENJOYABLE education, and finally making myself happy. I cannot wait to get stated on it.
The last few months have been jam packed and really stressful, but I have a vacation coming up weekend after next (thank goodness) and my schedule lightens up. So I'm looking forward to more free time to spend with friends. I also just started my own direct sales business with a company that does in home parties selling romance enhancement products and I'm totally over the moon about that. Plus I have a part time job at a theatre that is providing me with consistent work and a livable wage. So my goal is basically to get my business going so I can quit my retail job and then keep doing the part time gig and pick and choose what freelance work I take.

Demonic Hunter

Next month there's going to be a small comic convention in my city, and I was able to purchase a table for the artist alley. So I've been making many plushies and I hope to have a mountain of them before the end of this month. c: I'm super excited about it.

On the 17th I'll have two of my closest friends come visit me for a week. They live out of state, so I only get to see them once every year or two. heart

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm getting to go to college this summer. I've also made up my mind about what I'm gonna do with my life. I finally got chickens, my dogs are amazing, and my best friend is graduating highschool lthis year and we'll be going to the same college. razz

Interstellar Astronaut

27,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I have a major project due tomorrow and after tomorrow is done I'm going to be super free. (y)
Hiii! Despite my waitressing job establishment burning down, things have been very positive for me. I graduated with my psych degree in 2012, now I am working on my Masters in Education for School Counseling. Im only 23, & I feel like the most accomplished in the world. To top that off I became a part of a fantastic business that allows me to work part time in counseling while going to school full time to finish my degree! I could go on in on but I always seek the positive in everything and I always want to learn new things and expand my ways of thinking so that I can create more positive outcomes for myself.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"I am pretty much miserable in a lot of ways. If something changes that would be lovely."
User Image
II Earl Grey II
User Image
"I am pretty much miserable in a lot of ways. If something changes that would be lovely."
User Image

How are you miserable? Wanna talk in PM?

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
purpleRiane
II Earl Grey II
User Image
User Image

User Image
"No no, no one needs to be bothered by it. Just mentioned it because I realized I didn't have anything positive to say."
User Image
II Earl Grey II
purpleRiane
II Earl Grey II
User Image
User Image

User Image
"No no, no one needs to be bothered by it. Just mentioned it because I realized I didn't have anything positive to say."
User Image

That's not good sad If you ever change your mind and feel like you need to talk, hmu! k

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
purpleRiane
II Earl Grey II
purpleRiane
II Earl Grey II
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

That's not good sad If you ever change your mind and feel like you need to talk, hmu! k
User Image
"You are a sweetheart. If I had more ladies in my life like you it would be a better existence."
User Image

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
All of my state testing is done, so now I just have to finish up the paper work. Boyfriend got a call back about a job nearby, so I may not have to quit my job, which is a huge plus.

Wheezing Fatcat

my brother is working during the day all this week so i don't have to tiptoe across the house

also i've been in this game slump where i play a game for a minimum of 2 hours then never pick it up again. i finally found a game that i've been able to play for longer than that and it's one that i've been waiting to be released.

Dapper Ladykiller

I read somewhere if you write a list of positive things in your life every day, just that will drastically change the way you think over time. I'm too lazy to try it, tho.

Anyway, I'm off work today, and I'm passing my classes.

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
My fiance is graduating from college soon and that means we'll likely be moving somewhere with a better job market in his field. I'm looking forward to moving. I'm a little sick of New England winters.

Also I'm pregnant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces