Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Turtle

The Mangled Masterpiece
I feel really bad for them. I would ******** hate to not be able to hear, or be deprived of any of my senses for that matter. I don't know sign language so... I don't know how well I'd be able to communicate with a deaf person.
Dont feel sorry for them, they have vision at least. :] Also you can ask for MSN or Skype exchange so they can type to communication with you. Either or old fashion way, write on papers.

Rainbow Ladykiller

Black Lust Perfume
1tty bitty kitty
Black Lust Perfume
1tty bitty kitty
Black Lust Perfume
Wow, very good goal, Let me find a link that I love to watch.

Youtube Video

Is he interpreting a song into ASL?
Yes, hes an interpreter and made the song for deaf people.

Those two are my favourites.
Hes okay, just that his sign is little too raw. But good choice of songs.

He's just a student still, not an interpreter yet

Sexy Turtle

The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume
I know! And.... hes soo HOT!

I wish there were more interpretations of songs from musicals on Youtube. One of my friends interpreted The Dark I Know Well from Spring Awakening. : D
Actually there is soo many on youtube. Need time to find them haha

Sexy Turtle

1tty bitty kitty

He's just a student still, not an interpreter yet
Ahh, now that makes sense haha.

Shameless Man-Lover

I can only say nasty things in sign language (******** you, b***h, fat, cow, douche bag, etc), so I hope I don't bump into one anytime soon. Unless I have my friend with me who speaks fluid sign language.

Sexy Turtle

this rainbow lover
I can only say nasty things in sign language (******** you, b***h, fat, cow, douche bag, etc), so I hope I don't bump into one anytime soon. Unless I have my friend with me who speaks fluid sign language.
I would cruse you return razz maybe new signs that you dont even know! Mwahah!

3,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've only known one fully deaf person before, and that was in second grade. I never talked to him much, although sometimes I'd chat with him in speech therapy. I have a few classmates who are deaf in one ear or something like that, though.

One of my friends (not deaf) has taught me bits and pieces of really silly sign language, like "turtle" and "I'm not your daddy, I'm your grandpa.' ... and of course, "Your mom."

Sexy Turtle

John and Yoko
I've only known one fully deaf person before, and that was in second grade. I never talked to him much, although sometimes I'd chat with him in speech therapy. I have a few classmates who are deaf in one ear or something like that, though.

One of my friends (not deaf) has taught me bits and pieces of really silly sign language, like "turtle" and "I'm not your daddy, I'm your grandpa.' ... and of course, "Your mom."
Omg, A turtle, if you sign Turtle, thats my sign name in Real life actually. -_-

Witty Raider

KyuubiCross
Thought:
Only thought is "What language do they think in".

My thoguht exactly.

Star

Deaf people make me want to learn sign language. I think it would be really cool. (:

Sexy Turtle

Delavie
Deaf people make me want to learn sign language. I think it would be really cool. (:
Try aslpro.com :]

3,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Black Lust Perfume
John and Yoko

Omg, A turtle, if you sign Turtle, thats my sign name in Real life actually. -_-

Seriously?
I love your name, dude.
c:
turtleturtleturtleturtle.

Sexy Turtle

John and Yoko
Black Lust Perfume
John and Yoko

Seriously?
I love your name, dude.
c:
turtleturtleturtleturtle.
Thanks haha. It just that my name is Tina, plus my last name ALMOST sound like Turtle as well. Hurtle. -_- But I like it because I love turtles very much.
I trained a girl at work who was born deaf. She had some kind of surgery done and had a hearing aid so she could hear a tiny bit, but she could read lips so we were able to communicate fairly easily. She was a very sweet girl.
emotion_bigheart The first time I have ever met a deaf person was in walmart, imagine that?
I was looking for salad, and I asked this man next to that worked there
"excuse me, do you know where I could find (i forgot what the brand was)?"
and he didnt speek, and pointed to his ear and shook his head...
I felt so bad, but I did the sign for sorry and mouthed the word as I replied.
When I was coming home, I realized how blessed I was for being able to hear,
I couldn't survive without the sounds of the world,
and I thanked god that I know sign language!!!!!!!
and that is my say about this subject emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces