Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Liberal Receiver

I was personally more a fan of strawberry shortcake growing up. I was originally born with reddish brown, wavy hair that fell out a few days after I was born > sad
That's why I liked her so much I think ._. Her hair was thick and pretty and red like my brother's, sister's, and dad's hair ._.
Oh, Popples and Cabbage patch boys were the s**t too biggrin
And carebears biggrin
Staples of the Jayface's childhood.
Totally giving my age away right now XD
Christ, I was flamer back then too <_<

npulse
I'm getting more flabby than I already am gonk And I only have like..10 more pounds before I reach my goal weight. No time for me to slack!

Anyways, are you ok now? smile

Err, well moisturized skin retracts better than dry skin? Try teh lotion or moisturizing bodywash?

I have to have my husband start slathering up my thighs and back now D:
He's going to enjoy that too much.
He likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Anxious Friend

iShotElmo8D

Numbness doesn't make me cut, only depression does. xD And body image issues? Reminds me of my anorexia. :S I lost 41 pounds and I had to recover. >_< I desperately wanted a flat butt and chest, so I went on that road...it was hell because people constantly nagged on me telling me to gain some weight. And I promised myself I'd gain at least 15 pounds, but I believe I went a little overboard even though I haven't stepped on the scale for a while soo...from there I gained all my feminine features back, especially for my chest. Back then I didn't know I was transgender, I was still questioning. gonk That's kind of one of the reasons for my depression. emo Not the fact that I had to gain some weight back 'cause I'll admit, I looked really gross already. xD It's just that I went overboard and probably weigh 10 pounds more than where I wanted to be, even though I'm not overweight. sweatdrop My major guilt for this whole depression is that I wish I knew I was transgendered sooner before I recovered. But I eat normal now, somedays I try to starve myself even if I know it's side effects. :S It's like I don't care anymore and I'm impatient. >_< But anyway, I hope you achieve your weight loss goal. 3nodding Just becareful with body image issues. D; that's where my problem first started.

Oh well, that's good then. So now all we have to do is keep you from getting down! I'll send you cheerful images? Maybe that would help! See if I could crack a smile or something?

Wow! I'm glad you were able to recover to at least where you were healthy. I probably don't each as much as I should, but I don't think I'm anorexic at all. Not eating properly isn't due from choice. But I also love food. And my boyfriend wouldn't ever let me get that far. So I'm pretty well covered 3nodding But I will be careful!

Are you feeling better today? How about this? Everyone loves kitties!! D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZSbC09qgLI

Anxious Friend

Jason0690

Err, well moisturized skin retracts better than dry skin? Try teh lotion or moisturizing bodywash?

Oh, no no, I'm not talking about flabby skin smile I just mean I'm getting fat on my fat. I've been trying to get this little pooch on my lower stomach gone. It's not huge but it bothers me. I wish my thighs were smaller too, thunder thighs here I come rofl

To be really honest, I don't think I'm fat. I'm just not happy with my body right now. I do weigh more than I should though, but not by much.

But I will try using more lotion and see if it helps any. Maybe some of it is just loose skin.

Liberal Receiver

npulse
Jason0690

Oh, no no, I'm not talking about flabby skin smile I just mean I'm getting fat on my fat. I've been trying to get this little pooch on my lower stomach gone. It's not huge but it bothers me. I wish my thighs were smaller too, thunder thighs here I come rofl

To be really honest, I don't think I'm fat. I'm just not happy with my body right now. I do weigh more than I should though, but not by much.

But I will try using more lotion and see if it helps any. Maybe some of it is just loose skin.

ooooooooooooooooooooh, gotcha. I'm having a bit of loose skin because I've lost...33 lbs I think.
And I smoke, so my skin is very dry. I'm hoping to quit or cut back to a nominal amount <_<
npulse
iShotElmo8D

Numbness doesn't make me cut, only depression does. xD And body image issues? Reminds me of my anorexia. :S I lost 41 pounds and I had to recover. >_< I desperately wanted a flat butt and chest, so I went on that road...it was hell because people constantly nagged on me telling me to gain some weight. And I promised myself I'd gain at least 15 pounds, but I believe I went a little overboard even though I haven't stepped on the scale for a while soo...from there I gained all my feminine features back, especially for my chest. Back then I didn't know I was transgender, I was still questioning. gonk That's kind of one of the reasons for my depression. emo Not the fact that I had to gain some weight back 'cause I'll admit, I looked really gross already. xD It's just that I went overboard and probably weigh 10 pounds more than where I wanted to be, even though I'm not overweight. sweatdrop My major guilt for this whole depression is that I wish I knew I was transgendered sooner before I recovered. But I eat normal now, somedays I try to starve myself even if I know it's side effects. :S It's like I don't care anymore and I'm impatient. >_< But anyway, I hope you achieve your weight loss goal. 3nodding Just becareful with body image issues. D; that's where my problem first started.

Oh well, that's good then. So now all we have to do is keep you from getting down! I'll send you cheerful images? Maybe that would help! See if I could crack a smile or something?

Wow! I'm glad you were able to recover to at least where you were healthy. I probably don't each as much as I should, but I don't think I'm anorexic at all. Not eating properly isn't due from choice. But I also love food. And my boyfriend wouldn't ever let me get that far. So I'm pretty well covered 3nodding But I will be careful!

Are you feeling better today? How about this? Everyone loves kitties!! D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZSbC09qgLI

Yeah I know... emo It first started where I wanted to make a healthy diet and regularly exercise - then it went from eating 600-800 calories and exercising everyday for at least 2 hours... sad So it became a mental illness from there. sweatdrop

After seeing kitty video:
Awww, that's cute and funny! blaugh

Witty Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dandrogyny
Yeah I kind of overlooked Greek mythos even though I SHOULD know it since I'm into Egyptology. They have loose connections. But anyway.

Psh, I have no idea what trans people were at 11 years old. I only really knew what it was by the time I was almost 17. It feels so late. I think most trans guy, yes, would pick to be born a natural male. The only reason I am against that whole concept is because I would be an entirely different person. A huge part of who I am today IS this transformation/journey. However, if I could choose to wave a wand and have male parts today, I would. It's just I'm worried about what SURGERY could do... What it could leave behind or destroy.

I don't think I doubt my trans-ness at all. I have been transitioning for nearly 5 years. My path has always steadily headed in the same general direction. I have no doubts about having a masculine identity. I try to tell myself I don't want a p***s that much just to calm my nerves about it, because I know I'll never have one. But the truth is yes, if I could have a full male form I'd take it. My worries regard the flaws of surgery.

... just to be clear, my second paragraph wasn't really directed at you, sir. It was directed at TheWhirld. I didn't think you were questioning. Sorry, should have quoted xD;; Not that you can't answer too! But. Yeah. Awk moment, I don't know how to use Gaia.

iShotElmo8D
Yeah I know... emo It first started where I wanted to make a healthy diet and regularly exercise - then it went from eating 600-800 calories and exercising everyday for at least 2 hours... sad So it became a mental illness from there. sweatdrop

I can empathize with this :c

Liberal Receiver

iShotElmo8D

I feel ya. I'm worried about taking the same route <_< with my current dieting. At the end of the day If I've had less than 1800 cal I feel really good about myself and I know that is not a good thing.
Jason0690
iShotElmo8D

I feel ya. I'm worried about taking the same route <_< with my current dieting. At the end of the day If I've had less than 1800 cal I feel really good about myself and I know that is not a good thing.

Haha yeah, today I still sorta count calories. sweatdrop

Anxious Friend

iShotElmo8D

Oh..oh well then I guess I should just make sure that I keep myself on the right path then o.o I mean, I don't think I'll ever get that far but who knows.

I love that video. I thought it was so adorable 4laugh glad you thought so too!!

Anxious Friend

Jason0690
npulse
Jason0690

ooooooooooooooooooooh, gotcha. I'm having a bit of loose skin because I've lost...33 lbs I think.
And I smoke, so my skin is very dry. I'm hoping to quit or cut back to a nominal amount <_<

I feel lucky o.o I've lost roughly 40 pounds so far but haven't really had a problem with my skin being loose. Which is shocking because I hardly ever use lotion and my body wash is just from bath and body works, so nothing special with moisture.

I do drink a lot of water though and I don't smoke, nor do I tan or spend long long hours in the sun. So perhaps that's helping me.

My mom's been trying to quit smoking for like...5 years now. It's hard from what I've heard.

Liberal Receiver

npulse
Jason0690
npulse
Jason0690

I feel lucky o.o I've lost roughly 40 pounds so far but haven't really had a problem with my skin being loose. Which is shocking because I hardly ever use lotion and my body wash is just from bath and body works, so nothing special with moisture.

I do drink a lot of water though and I don't smoke, nor do I tan or spend long long hours in the sun. So perhaps that's helping me.

My mom's been trying to quit smoking for like...5 years now. It's hard from what I've heard.

Not smoking plus your age probably has tons to do with it. After 30 it's pretty much all downhill with your skin emo Specially if you smoke.
I also used to be a sunbunny when I was a little kid ._.

The biggest problem is that my husband has little desire to quit. He's willing to not smoke around me or in the house while I'm trying, but then he comes back in smelling like tobacco and I wanna smoke emo
He's getting more of a desire to cut back significantly due to the price of them being insane, which is why I want to stop smoking. So much money saved.
That and a familial history of cancer <_<'

If I get get down to having what would be a pack(I don't buy packs, I roll my own cigs.) to last me 3 and a half-ish days then I think it can stick there long enough to eventually forget about smoking at all.
Right now a pack lasts two days <_<(Mostly because that's all I will roll in one sitting. Keeps the tobacco from getting stale and nasty.)
npulse
iShotElmo8D

Oh..oh well then I guess I should just make sure that I keep myself on the right path then o.o I mean, I don't think I'll ever get that far but who knows.

I love that video. I thought it was so adorable 4laugh glad you thought so too!!

*pats back* I hope to never see a friend go through what I did! >_<

Dapper Dabbler

Umbral_Necropolitan
For some reason there are transguys who think being a guy means not caring about their appearance and look like slobs... much like the transwomen who only wear frilly dresses and bullshit which irks me. The adherence to stereotypes make us all look weird, like sad parodies of cis people.

Happens with cis people, too, in following stereotypes just to fit in.

Dandrogyny
I always get a little iffy when I draw girly stuff.

Psh, if it's ponies, nobody can get you for that. Just be confident.

On the MLP topic, I love the show. It makes me laugh, which is really rare these days. It's wonderful.

More thread-related, I have a friend who recently fell out with a girl I'm friends with due to him being gay and her being ultra-Christian. She just stopped talking to him. Things like this make me sad. And the gay guys at the school are not happy with the rule that guys can't bring other guys to prom, even as friends. And lunch is pretty awkward, sitting with very Christian friends and the gay friend I mentioned before is kind of odd, but workable. Girls can't wear tuxedos to prom, which is stupid, but at least I'm not interested in going.

Makes me kind of scared to see some of these people again in my future.

Quote:
My BF listens to like, dozens of "remixes" people make from the show's music, and I just find it super annoying and juvenile, especially when it's like all "techno'd" up... Like wtf? Yeah I'm really rubbed the wrong way by the whole thing.

I don't really see the problem with this, though it might just be me. I love remixes of things. Zelda dubstep is one of the best things I've ever found. And I do listen to (and search for) multiple remixes of individual songs.

Hallowed Wench

Song of the Century
Umbral_Necropolitan
For some reason there are transguys who think being a guy means not caring about their appearance and look like slobs... much like the transwomen who only wear frilly dresses and bullshit which irks me. The adherence to stereotypes make us all look weird, like sad parodies of cis people.

Happens with cis people, too, in following stereotypes just to fit in.

True but as a minority we are held to a far higher standard than that of the majority. Plus I don't think following the stereotype of man in a dress(or wtv the FtM equivalent is) is a good thing for anyone.

Dapper Phantom

Sanala
The queen?...

User Image

POST PONIES!

Just kidding.

Bronies are odd, but I can appreciate their enthusiasm sometimes. The community in general is nice, in my opinion, and I really like all the things they put together, from events to music. Nowadays, you have so many women and men into the show, pegasisters and bronies, fillies and colts, that it's just become a large conglomeration just like any other fanbase for any other anime, game, tv series, etc...

With that said, yeah... You have some bronies who are pretty, umm... excessive, in their interest. Although I happen to find the same thing just about everywhere else. The only specific difference with the brony community is the fact that there are more men than usually would be involved.

What the hell is wrong with the music?
Yeah. I mean I can appreciate the show, like I said. But sometimes I feel like the fandom for Bronies is out of control. Like in a really creepy way.

The music is fine but when they remix it all techno and crap (and I'm talking about fans) it just screams manchild for some reason. Plus I associate techno largely with rave culture, sex and drugs.

Song of the Century
Dandrogyny
I always get a little iffy when I draw girly stuff.

Psh, if it's ponies, nobody can get you for that. Just be confident.

On the MLP topic, I love the show. It makes me laugh, which is really rare these days. It's wonderful.
Ha, that video is awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces