Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Dapper Phantom

Umbral_Necropolitan
For some reason there are transguys who think being a guy means not caring about their appearance and look like slobs... much like the transwomen who only wear frilly dresses and bullshit which irks me. The adherence to stereotypes make us all look weird, like sad parodies of cis people.
Yes, these sorts of presentations bug me.Though at least is a trans woman is embellished, she's clean. I kinda hate it when a trans woman is wearing a frizzy costume wig and really bad make up. I know it's not her "job" to be pretty but she looks like a ********' clown.

A lot of trans men I know give me a hard time for doing my hair, shaving, dressing in alternative fashion, etc. The thing is I look at them and their either dress like hipsters or they dress like complete slobs.

Hallowed Wench

Dandrogyny
Umbral_Necropolitan
For some reason there are transguys who think being a guy means not caring about their appearance and look like slobs... much like the transwomen who only wear frilly dresses and bullshit which irks me. The adherence to stereotypes make us all look weird, like sad parodies of cis people.
Yes, these sorts of presentations bug me.Though at least is a trans woman is embellished, she's clean. I kinda hate it when a trans woman is wearing a frizzy costume wig and really bad make up. I know it's not her "job" to be pretty but she looks like a ********' clown.

A lot of trans men I know give me a hard time for doing my hair, shaving, dressing in alternative fashion, etc. The thing is I look at them and their either dress like hipsters or they dress like complete slobs.

Yea... I know a transwoman who likes to complain about her life and how being trans is hard while she is over 250lbs (most is male distributed), wearing stretch sweat pants, has side burns, and a mop of a wig, all the while doing nothing to improve her appearance despite having the means to do so. (employed with a good paying career)

Funny when a welder in her fifties looks better than a computer programmer in her forties, both being trans and they both started E within a few months of each other.

I could just be being an a*****e though, I'm not feeling well lately. Both emotionally and physically, constant pain from a pinched nerve is kicking my a**.

Dapper Phantom

Umbral_Necropolitan
Dandrogyny
Umbral_Necropolitan

Yea... I know a transwoman who likes to complain about her life and how being trans is hard while she is over 250lbs (most is male distributed), wearing stretch sweat pants, has side burns, and a mop of a wig, all the while doing nothing to improve her appearance despite having the means to do so. (employed with a good paying career)

Funny when a welder in her fifties looks better than a computer programmer in her forties, both being trans and they both started E within a few months of each other.

I could just be being an a*****e though, I'm not feeling well lately. Both emotionally and physically, constant pain from a pinched nerve is kicking my a**.
Dude, if she just put on cute jeans, a nice loose top, and got a wig from a cosplay shop so it isn't a piece of s**t, and shaved her mutton chops, I promise it will do wonders for her self-esteem.

Nah, if someone is putting like no effort into their transition, they can't complain when results suck. I mean MtFs have to work even harder than FtMs so yeah, if you're lazy it just won't work out.

Hallowed Wench

Dandrogyny
Umbral_Necropolitan
Dandrogyny
Umbral_Necropolitan

Dude, if she just put on cute jeans, a nice loose top, and got a wig from a cosplay shop so it isn't a piece of s**t, and shaved her mutton chops, I promise it will do wonders for her self-esteem.

Nah, if someone is putting like no effort into their transition, they can't complain when results suck. I mean MtFs have to work even harder than FtMs so yeah, if you're lazy it just won't work out.

Some people seem to think that hormones is all they have to do to pass... without hours of electrolysis I would look like the bearded lady. I know I cannot get away with some clothing since my shoulders are fully developed, but only a 37 inch band size (in between size ftl) so I have a upside down triangle body shape. I has small hips... I like what hoop skirts do for me though, they hide my body shape.

Dapper Phantom

Umbral_Necropolitan
Some people seem to think that hormones is all they have to do to pass... without hours of electrolysis I would look like the bearded lady. I know I cannot get away with some clothing since my shoulders are fully developed, but only a 37 inch band size (in between size ftl) so I have a upside down triangle body shape. I has small hips... I like what hoop skirts do for me though, they hide my body shape.
Oh dear, that's the body shape I want. So I can see how that would make passing difficult sometimes.

I was pretty blessed with a fairly androgynous body, but if I show my hairline, my face immediately looks really feminine. I think it's 'cos I still have "baby hair". Long term testosterone use gets rid of that.

Liberal Receiver

Dandrogyny
I was pretty blessed with a fairly androgynous body, but if I show my hairline, my face immediately looks really feminine. I think it's 'cos I still have "baby hair". Long term testosterone use gets rid of that.

I have that too Dan. I think mine is do to twisting and twisting and twisting my hair absentmindedly.
Well, having one testicle could have a part in that, but I doubt such things.

Dapper Phantom

Jason0690
Dandrogyny

I have that too Dan. I think mine is do to twisting and twisting and twisting my hair absentmindedly.
Don't say THAT, I'm really hoping my hairline will masculinize! D':

I'll post pix later. Gotta go out and pick up dinner.

Liberal Receiver

Dandrogyny
Jason0690
Dandrogyny

Don't say THAT, I'm really hoping my hairline will masculinize! D':

I'll post pix later. Gotta go out and pick up dinner.

Do you twist your hair all the time?
If not, you have no reason to worry.
And I'd imagine you'd have more testosterone than I do to overcome your estrogen levels. If that comes off mean I didn't mean it too ._.

Edit: Hubby said that a large part of my and his wispies are do to wearing ponytails. If you leave your hair short he thinks it won't happen.

Anxious Friend

iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D

Yeah I know... emo It first started where I wanted to make a healthy diet and regularly exercise - then it went from eating 600-800 calories and exercising everyday for at least 2 hours... sad So it became a mental illness from there. sweatdrop

After seeing kitty video:
Awww, that's cute and funny! blaugh

Oh..oh well then I guess I should just make sure that I keep myself on the right path then o.o I mean, I don't think I'll ever get that far but who knows.

I love that video. I thought it was so adorable 4laugh glad you thought so too!!

*pats back* I hope to never see a friend go through what I did! >_<

Well at least you have the experience to notice signs? That way you can help a friend who you think might be about to go though that or is going though it smile

My last day off today. I have no idea when I'll have off until after Mothers Day @_@

Anxious Friend

Jason0690

Not smoking plus your age probably has tons to do with it. After 30 it's pretty much all downhill with your skin emo Specially if you smoke.
I also used to be a sunbunny when I was a little kid ._.

The biggest problem is that my husband has little desire to quit. He's willing to not smoke around me or in the house while I'm trying, but then he comes back in smelling like tobacco and I wanna smoke emo
He's getting more of a desire to cut back significantly due to the price of them being insane, which is why I want to stop smoking. So much money saved.
That and a familial history of cancer <_<'

If I get get down to having what would be a pack(I don't buy packs, I roll my own cigs.) to last me 3 and a half-ish days then I think it can stick there long enough to eventually forget about smoking at all.
Right now a pack lasts two days <_<(Mostly because that's all I will roll in one sitting. Keeps the tobacco from getting stale and nasty.)

I'm only 22 so I guess I'd still count as youthful then! I do have to be careful when I go outside though. I have tender Irish skin. I burn like crazy then go back pale again. I can't tan, which I'm way ok with. I like my pale skin.

All of those, price and health, are great reasons to quit. Perhaps you can make it a contest with him. Guys seem to like challenges.

Well from what I've heard, rolling at least saves money also! So I think you are moving in to the right steps so far!

Anxious Friend

Dandrogyny

I'm jealous of you!!

I really like the androgynous look and wish I could pull it off. But alas, I'm clearly female and I have no desire to have a male body. But I would love to be able to pull it off with my outfits, making people wonder.

That isn't insulting is it? gonk I just think the androgynous look is fascinating and amazing.

Dapper Phantom

npulse
Dandrogyny

I'm jealous of you!!

I really like the androgynous look and wish I could pull it off. But alas, I'm clearly female and I have no desire to have a male body. But I would love to be able to pull it off with my outfits, making people wonder.

That isn't insulting is it? gonk I just think the androgynous look is fascinating and amazing.
Not insulting at all. Androgyny is beautiful. heart

Anxious Friend

Dandrogyny
npulse
Dandrogyny

I'm jealous of you!!

Not insulting at all. Androgyny is beautiful. heart

Phew, ok. I wasn't sure if that would be insulting or not to someone.

Do you have many people who get jealous of you? I mean, my jealousy isn't in the bad way, more like wishful thinking, but I wonder if there are people who are bad jealous.
npulse
iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D

Yeah I know... emo It first started where I wanted to make a healthy diet and regularly exercise - then it went from eating 600-800 calories and exercising everyday for at least 2 hours... sad So it became a mental illness from there. sweatdrop

Oh..oh well then I guess I should just make sure that I keep myself on the right path then o.o I mean, I don't think I'll ever get that far but who knows.

I love that video. I thought it was so adorable 4laugh glad you thought so too!!

Well at least you have the experience to notice signs? That way you can help a friend who you think might be about to go though that or is going though it smile

My last day off today. I have no idea when I'll have off until after Mothers Day @_@

That's right! blaugh ...(I've ran out of things to say sweatdrop )

Anxious Friend

iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D

That's right! blaugh ...(I've ran out of things to say sweatdrop )

Oh, yea, I have to actually gonk I was trying to keep it going but I didn't know what to say.

Hmm..what kind of music do you like? smile I'm super fond of k-pop and j-rock. I also enjoy dubstep, trance, happy hardcore, hip-hop. I'm actually more of a fan of music with lyrics I can't understand. I like listening to German music, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Romanian, Finnish, ect ect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff