Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Anxious Friend

iShotElmo8D

LOL it's okay, I didn't like it either. I just chose a video with good explanation of how nightcore is. lol

And funny, I have One Night In Bankok in my iPod. xD

Oh, oh oh oh. I gotcha!!

That's funny that I picked a song that you liked biggrin

So how about movies? What kind do you enjoy?

Anxious Friend

Dandrogyny
Well.
A number of FtMs are jealous of me. But I try not to make them jealous. I try REALLY hard to be modest about how well I do pass. But I DO get on my soapbox if someone starts calling me a girl or something.

Some people are jealous of my individuality and "******** what you think" mentality. How I will dress and act how I please. That's something worthy of being jealous of, I suppose, but it's also pretty easy to swear to yourself... "******** society."

I think there are some people, trans or not, who are jealous of my androgyny, but they're usually genderqueer or something, and it's usually not an angry jealousy.

The most angry jealousy I ever get is from other FtMs. Until they "surpass" me. It seems every FtM ever can transition faster than me. I cannot tell you how many people "hated" me and then got on hormones and started acting "superior".

Heck, I'll admit to be jealous of anyone who's androgynous. I think it's gorgeous. But I'd never get rude about it or hate someone because they have what I can't. Take you for example, I think you look amazing! Very beautiful! emotion_kirakira

Lonely Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
npulse
iShotElmo8D

LOL it's okay, I didn't like it either. I just chose a video with good explanation of how nightcore is. lol

Oh, oh oh oh. I gotcha!!

Movies...I don't really have a certain movie that I favorite. I like horror and comedy movies, though. xp
FORTRAN77
iShotElmo8D
FORTRAN77
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
Let me know if "big chest" is offensive. I have no idea what else to call it. >.<

Oh yeah. That sort of thing would bug the HELL out of me... dude... Well I would say try to get a binder. They're like $40-50, plus shipping usually. It seems like a lot but it'll last you like 2-3 years or more.

I totally get the sideways thing too. Like I'm less than an A cup but when I'm on my side, it actually looks like I have cleavage 'cos they get smooshed. It SUCKS, 'cos I am most comfortable sleeping on my side. So it's like, I take my shirt off, feel all manly, lay on my back, chest practically flat, roll on my side, and then it's like, "Well ********, that ruined my mood."

Remember that you ARE a guy no matter what your moobs are doing. I definitely don't feel like I'm not a guy when I see that fake cleavage I get when I'm on my side but instead I feel... unattractive. Or fat. Which I'm not but, that's how I'm interpreting it. Bleh. It's gross to me no matter how I look at it. ;3;

Nah, it's not offensive since I actually have a big chest. stare
And oh god, it's more of a bother when you're a 30C, because your boobs smoosh together when you lay side-ways. That's the sad part because laying side-ways is the fastest way I can sleep. If I try putting my arms down while being in that position, I'll be touching my boobs. And don't laugh but...I pretty much sleep with a pillow next to me and put my arms around that that way I don't need to touch them while sleeping and they're all tugged up underneath the pillow.

Gosh, I wish my moobs were a 30C. Mine are 36DD. Oh well, I'm binding right now. biggrin
You're lucky that they don't cause a lot of dysphoria for you. Mine, when I'm not binding, are always in the way and it's like they're always going "BOOBS!".

But yeah, avoid the ace bandages. I have too-small sports bra and camisole layered to hold down the chest area, and a waist trimmer over that to mostly flatten things out. Not terribly uncomfortable - I've never had the bruises, like I used to get with ace bandages. But the binder is, apparently, the best, I'm buying my first one this summer.

Oh dear, how do you manage to make them look flat-chested?

I really don't, but I'd have a bit of a moob thing going on anyway given my weight. But mostly I use the sports bra to hold them down and out (they hang out the bottom of the sports bra, the band does most of the flattening), then the camisole and waist trimmer over that to flatten and smooth out the lumps.

Oh wow, betcha' can't wait for top surgery? blaugh I know when I get top surgery, I'll be burning my binder. rofl

Mewling Lover

8,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Dandrogyny
Well.
A number of FtMs are jealous of me. But I try not to make them jealous. I try REALLY hard to be modest about how well I do pass. But I DO get on my soapbox if someone starts calling me a girl or something.

Some people are jealous of my individuality and "******** what you think" mentality. How I will dress and act how I please. That's something worthy of being jealous of, I suppose, but it's also pretty easy to swear to yourself... "******** society."

I think there are some people, trans or not, who are jealous of my androgyny, but they're usually genderqueer or something, and it's usually not an angry jealousy.

The most angry jealousy I ever get is from other FtMs. Until they "surpass" me. It seems every FtM ever can transition faster than me. I cannot tell you how many people "hated" me and then got on hormones and started acting "superior".

hm maybe it's cause you pass so well (karma or something) and that gets you lower on the list than another person, granted, they shouldn't wag it in your face :/

Hallowed Wench

That Is All
Umbral_Necropolitan
Dandrogyny
Umbral_Necropolitan
Dandrogyny
Umbral_Necropolitan
For some reason there are transguys who think being a guy means not caring about their appearance and look like slobs... much like the transwomen who only wear frilly dresses and bullshit which irks me. The adherence to stereotypes make us all look weird, like sad parodies of cis people.
Yes, these sorts of presentations bug me.Though at least is a trans woman is embellished, she's clean. I kinda hate it when a trans woman is wearing a frizzy costume wig and really bad make up. I know it's not her "job" to be pretty but she looks like a ********' clown.

A lot of trans men I know give me a hard time for doing my hair, shaving, dressing in alternative fashion, etc. The thing is I look at them and their either dress like hipsters or they dress like complete slobs.

Yea... I know a transwoman who likes to complain about her life and how being trans is hard while she is over 250lbs (most is male distributed), wearing stretch sweat pants, has side burns, and a mop of a wig, all the while doing nothing to improve her appearance despite having the means to do so. (employed with a good paying career)

Funny when a welder in her fifties looks better than a computer programmer in her forties, both being trans and they both started E within a few months of each other.

I could just be being an a*****e though, I'm not feeling well lately. Both emotionally and physically, constant pain from a pinched nerve is kicking my a**.
Dude, if she just put on cute jeans, a nice loose top, and got a wig from a cosplay shop so it isn't a piece of s**t, and shaved her mutton chops, I promise it will do wonders for her self-esteem.

Nah, if someone is putting like no effort into their transition, they can't complain when results suck. I mean MtFs have to work even harder than FtMs so yeah, if you're lazy it just won't work out.

Some people seem to think that hormones is all they have to do to pass... without hours of electrolysis I would look like the bearded lady. I know I cannot get away with some clothing since my shoulders are fully developed, but only a 37 inch band size (in between size ftl) so I have a upside down triangle body shape. I has small hips... I like what hoop skirts do for me though, they hide my body shape.

For being genetically male, I actually have a very curvy body. For all my shortcomings, I feel like I was blessed with a big butt and wide hips. XD

Not sure if you're on HRT yet or not... You definitely don't want to wait too long like I did to come out and transition, prior to 21 I had boy shoulders instead of man shoulders. Tried finding a photo of what my shoulders look like now but the ones that show them are too risky to post on gaia as allot of skin is showing.

I do have a pic of what they looked like just a few months into HRT.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/Deathscythe36/0616001917-1.jpg

Before, I'm on the right:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/Deathscythe36/Special/Mearound22-3.jpg

Hallowed Wench

Dandrogyny
Umbral_Necropolitan
Some people seem to think that hormones is all they have to do to pass... without hours of electrolysis I would look like the bearded lady. I know I cannot get away with some clothing since my shoulders are fully developed, but only a 37 inch band size (in between size ftl) so I have a upside down triangle body shape. I has small hips... I like what hoop skirts do for me though, they hide my body shape.
Oh dear, that's the body shape I want. So I can see how that would make passing difficult sometimes.

I was pretty blessed with a fairly androgynous body, but if I show my hairline, my face immediately looks really feminine. I think it's 'cos I still have "baby hair". Long term testosterone use gets rid of that.

I gotta work with what I have, I have yet to see anything that can be done about overall body shape... Could be worse, I could be fugly. I'd rather be Calamity Jane over being Thudd or Oof any day.

Anxious Friend

iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D

Oh, oh oh oh. I gotcha!!

Movies...I don't really have a certain movie that I favorite. I like horror and comedy movies, though. xp

I'm very fond on action/adventure movies. I love things like Battle:LA, The Avengers, Inception, Sherlock Holmes, Resident Evil, Fast and Furious. And of course I love things like Monster In Law, Fantastic Mr. Fox, and Mall Cop. And I love classic Disney. And my number one favorite, Harry Potter. I'm such a huge nerd for that. I loved Hunger Games too!
npulse
iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D

Oh, oh oh oh. I gotcha!!

I'm very fond on action/adventure movies. I love things like Battle:LA, The Avengers, Inception, Sherlock Holmes, Resident Evil, Fast and Furious. And of course I love things like Monster In Law, Fantastic Mr. Fox, and Mall Cop. And I love classic Disney. And my number one favorite, Harry Potter. I'm such a huge nerd for that. I loved Hunger Games too!

I LOVE Resident Evil! heart blaugh
(I'm alone in the house! this means I get to be myself. heart )

Anxious Friend

iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D

Oh, oh oh oh. I gotcha!!

I LOVE Resident Evil! heart blaugh
(I'm alone in the house! this means I get to be myself. heart )

I can't wait for the next movie! I believe it comes out this year whee I like watching people play the games also. I've yet to play them myself.

Oh yay!! biggrin What do you like to do in your alone time?

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
iShotElmo8D
FORTRAN77
iShotElmo8D
FORTRAN77
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
Let me know if "big chest" is offensive. I have no idea what else to call it. >.<

Oh yeah. That sort of thing would bug the HELL out of me... dude... Well I would say try to get a binder. They're like $40-50, plus shipping usually. It seems like a lot but it'll last you like 2-3 years or more.

I totally get the sideways thing too. Like I'm less than an A cup but when I'm on my side, it actually looks like I have cleavage 'cos they get smooshed. It SUCKS, 'cos I am most comfortable sleeping on my side. So it's like, I take my shirt off, feel all manly, lay on my back, chest practically flat, roll on my side, and then it's like, "Well ********, that ruined my mood."

Remember that you ARE a guy no matter what your moobs are doing. I definitely don't feel like I'm not a guy when I see that fake cleavage I get when I'm on my side but instead I feel... unattractive. Or fat. Which I'm not but, that's how I'm interpreting it. Bleh. It's gross to me no matter how I look at it. ;3;

Nah, it's not offensive since I actually have a big chest. stare
And oh god, it's more of a bother when you're a 30C, because your boobs smoosh together when you lay side-ways. That's the sad part because laying side-ways is the fastest way I can sleep. If I try putting my arms down while being in that position, I'll be touching my boobs. And don't laugh but...I pretty much sleep with a pillow next to me and put my arms around that that way I don't need to touch them while sleeping and they're all tugged up underneath the pillow.

Gosh, I wish my moobs were a 30C. Mine are 36DD. Oh well, I'm binding right now. biggrin
You're lucky that they don't cause a lot of dysphoria for you. Mine, when I'm not binding, are always in the way and it's like they're always going "BOOBS!".

But yeah, avoid the ace bandages. I have too-small sports bra and camisole layered to hold down the chest area, and a waist trimmer over that to mostly flatten things out. Not terribly uncomfortable - I've never had the bruises, like I used to get with ace bandages. But the binder is, apparently, the best, I'm buying my first one this summer.

I really don't, but I'd have a bit of a moob thing going on anyway given my weight. But mostly I use the sports bra to hold them down and out (they hang out the bottom of the sports bra, the band does most of the flattening), then the camisole and waist trimmer over that to flatten and smooth out the lumps.

Oh wow, betcha' can't wait for top surgery? blaugh I know when I get top surgery, I'll be burning my binder. rofl

I'm just really looking forward to getting a real binder. I'm hoping it works better and is more comfortable than my current method. Top surgery, yeah, but my concern is that I'll not be able to get the chest I want due to scarring and... well, it's surgery. But I know I want to have it done ASAP, especially because my health insurance should help cover it!
FORTRAN77
iShotElmo8D
FORTRAN77
iShotElmo8D
FORTRAN77

I'm just really looking forward to getting a real binder. I'm hoping it works better and is more comfortable than my current method. Top surgery, yeah, but my concern is that I'll not be able to get the chest I want due to scarring and... well, it's surgery. But I know I want to have it done ASAP, especially because my health insurance should help cover it!

Ughh, that's what I hate too. Are they permanent scars? cry

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
iShotElmo8D
FORTRAN77
iShotElmo8D
FORTRAN77
iShotElmo8D
FORTRAN77

I mean the scars from surgery. The ones I think you're thinking of are... pretty much everywhere else. sweatdrop
FORTRAN77
iShotElmo8D
FORTRAN77
iShotElmo8D
FORTRAN77

I mean the scars from surgery. The ones I think you're thinking of are... pretty much everywhere else. sweatdrop

Oh well...But I can't take it. I rather choose to live with those scars rather than big pair of blobs bouncing everywhere. It's uncomfortable and my dysphoria is getting worse, samething for the bottom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff