Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 628 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]

Kagoatweed
*purrs* i lucked out. Master doesn't snore, in fact he's super-comfy to sleep with. i love waking up tangled in his arms heart what about other subs? what are your sleeping arrangements with your Doms/Masters? any nighttime routines you follow? do you enjoy any of it? :3

Same here. I'm a very light sleeper, so I'll wake up to the slightest noise or touch or anything. I'll wake up to him pulling me close and holding me, and then I'll fall back asleep like that. I love that. He's so great to sleep with.
Kagoatweed

*purrs* i lucked out. Master doesn't snore, in fact he's super-comfy to sleep with. i love waking up tangled in his arms heart what about other subs? what are your sleeping arrangements with your Doms/Masters? any nighttime routines you follow? do you enjoy any of it? :3

We usually sleep on opposite sides of the bed because I thrash and talk in my sleep, and I also can't sleep unless I am at the edge of the bed facing out. But I love it when he rolls over in the morning and puts his arm over me and his face on mine (cheek to cheek). Morning spooning makes me feel all warm and safe, and I wake up happy.
Kcscooter
whee whee Apparently Master and I had a conversation about bad Feng Shui while we were both half asleep, and I don't remember it at all!

Hehe! At least you didn't wake up in the morning to find you'd rearranged the furniture in your sleep as well. 4laugh
Tweezle
Kcscooter
whee whee Apparently Master and I had a conversation about bad Feng Shui while we were both half asleep, and I don't remember it at all!

Hehe! At least you didn't wake up in the morning to find you'd rearranged the furniture in your sleep as well. 4laugh

*giggles* Nope! But I do have hallucinations of seeing bugs or leaves in the bed! And one time I almost walked out of the house asleep because I thought I had to go to a party! whee
Master says i always ruin his bed... somehow... when i show up, his bed is fine. when i leave, MOST of the blankets are on the bed and what's still on the bed is piled in the center. rofl i don't think it's me, though... i think it's our powers combined! *starts captain planet impression*
I'm going away for a bit everyone; I just gave all of my gaian stuff to my sister-in-law.

Something's wrong with Teegue... The doctor's think he's going blind. The same thing had happened to his uncle, but at 50, not 30... Ah, I don't know what to do. I'm busier than ever, though, and I just don't have time for computer anymore.

I'm sure they can fix it, and if not, well, I have a brother who is blind, so I'll adjust. Teegue refuses to stop working... stubborn idiot... if he does go blind, he'll lose his favorite job, teaching, but I suppose he could still be a psychologist.

Either way, I'm going back to school.
Siorai Meon
I'm going away for a bit everyone; I just gave all of my gaian stuff to my sister-in-law.

Something's wrong with Teegue... The doctor's think he's going blind. The same thing had happened to his uncle, but at 50, not 30... Ah, I don't know what to do. I'm busier than ever, though, and I just don't have time for computer anymore.

I'm sure they can fix it, and if not, well, I have a brother who is blind, so I'll adjust. Teegue refuses to stop working... stubborn idiot... if he does go blind, he'll lose his favorite job, teaching, but I suppose he could still be a psychologist.

Oh, friendie!! *huggles tight* I'll miss you so much, but I hope your Master gets better! We'll all be waiting for your return!! Much love! heart

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Master says that I'm a violent sleeper... Apparently, I've kicked him, punched him, kneed him, and bit him... sweatdrop But I don't remember doing any of this! He tends to get angry with me, but he knows that I'm dead asleep...
Siorai Meon

good luck! we'll miss you *hugs*
biancaswrath
Master says that I'm a violent sleeper... Apparently, I've kicked him, punched him, kneed him, and bit him... sweatdrop But I don't remember doing any of this! He tends to get angry with me, but he knows that I'm dead asleep...

^^ at least he can't get mad because you're asleep! i've kicked Master while awake before... sweatdrop not intentionally, but i did get razzed about it quite a bit. xd
On the topic of the article: I was always more relaxed and less spazy after him and I would have our time. I am a very nervous and spazy person so to see me calm and kinda just relaxed is a feat.

I am violent in my sleep and I snore/talk from what he told me. I had to share a hotel bed with my mom once and nearly gave her a black eye because I elbowed her.
Kagoatweed
mindy_does_stuff
I, too, have been away for a couple days.

He helped me move in Sunday, and I ended up spending the night as I really didn't feel like sleeping on a wobbly loft bed 6 feet in the air my first night and would much rather have spent it with him. Played a bit, met his new housemate, played more, slept.
Second day--orientation sucketh. Didn't see him much, but stopped by to fix my pants before ice skating at 11pm. Slept in the wobbly loft bed.
Third day--Orientation REALLY REALLY sucked, picked him up and crazy drove to buy a new sewing machine, and he needed some electrical stuff from radio shack. Floor meeting, then went back to his place, ate some spaghetti, and we had a nice chit chat and I slept over again.

He snores... sweatdrop a lot

hehe
Well, he got out of the shower, so i got to go now.

byes!

When we spend the night together we usually sleep in the same bed, but that can mean not getting much actual sleep because we both tend to sleep with our shirts off and he gets distracted by my boobs.
Kage_no_Taren

When we spend the night together we usually sleep in the same bed, but that can mean not getting much actual sleep because we both tend to sleep with our shirts off and he gets distracted by my boobs.

*giggles* This is why my Master wants me to sleep with at least a little shirt on so we can both get our rest! whee
Lilikka
Kage_no_Taren
What language are you thinking in then?

Japanese. It usually only happens when I'm tired or stressed and then all my knowledge of English goes away unless I'm really concentrating.

Well, that's sparkly. I'm working on learning Japanese, it's one on a long list of languages I want to learn. It's go faster except that I have only limited time, no one to practice with, and the community college doesn't offer classes past 103 level. I sometimes start halfway thinking in Japanese after listening to it spoken for long periods of time, which annoys my (decidedly monolingual) friends.
Kcscooter
Kage_no_Taren

*giggles* This is why my Master wants me to sleep with at least a little shirt on so we can both get our rest! whee

both Master and i tend to wear underwear to bed, and yes, there's usual general distraction... but once the distraction is over, that's some sweet sweet deep sleep, right there. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff