Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Daimin-- My little girl is a terror. Haha. Acts just like her father.
@ Daimin VonRavenstone: I just read your journal, I think that was a great decision on your part & you're doing fine. Got the right mindset & attitude.
@ MoogleXM: I'm glad you got out, being a single parent can be loads healthier than a couple like that. More harm can come from a destructive father, and that does teach the boys a negative male image to model after.
@ Dr PANDY Manhattan: biggrin
@ Madam Bitchworthy: Thank you for the links and support.
@ the hater: please stop spamming here, we're trying to help parents.
My Bloody Miley
User Image

Daimin-- My little girl is a terror. Haha. Acts just like her father.

lol. Ouch. My boy's all right for now. I can see us having some disagreements in the future though. And some rather interesting arguments and debates. It's why I'm hoping my second child will be more like my GF, softer spoken and more thoughtful of what comes out of their mouth...lol.

I can all ready tell my son is going to be just as blunt and extroverted as me....lol. It might just be a phase though, I'm kind of hoping...LOL

@Deccer: Thanks. biggrin You'd be surpised how many of the parents at my kid's preschool think the total opposite of me.

Mistypaw's Partner

Chatty Regular

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Voter 100
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love..

I am both a "teen" mom and a "single" mom.
I put both in "" because I had my son two weeks shy of my 18th birthday and I do no consider 18 to be a teenager however most others do and single because I live alone with my son but I am in a relationship with another man who is not my son's father.
I've been raising my son basically alone since he was born and he's 15 months old.
I am very blessed to have a great support group and a wonderful boyfriend but when it comes down to everything it's just me and my son doing it ourselves.

And it's our godforsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved..
Hello_Cherry_Chick

I am both a "teen" mom and a "single" mom.
I put both in "" because I had my son two weeks shy of my 18th birthday and I do no consider 18 to be a teenager however most others do and single because I live alone with my son but I am in a relationship with another man who is not my son's father.
I've been raising my son basically alone since he was born and he's 15 months old.
I am very blessed to have a great support group and a wonderful boyfriend but when it comes down to everything it's just me and my son doing it ourselves.

YOU!
You stopped PM'img me, I was sad. :'( Btw, what's the trade for?? lol

Mistypaw's Partner

Chatty Regular

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Voter 100

I'm sorrry!
ILU <3
BTW you look like a gay Dumbledor Stripper.
Also I have no idea and you could PM me back LOL.

User Image

Daimin-- Yeah. She's going through the terrible twos, and boy are they terrible.

Cherry-- Welcome to the SPST && thank you for sharing your story. I had my daughter at 19, and even though I wasn't considered a "teen" it was still VERYY hard. I'm also with someone who's not my daughters biological father. So I understand what you're going through with that as well. I wish you and your son good luck!! Feel free to stay and chat!

Deccer-- Thank you for all of that!

Mistypaw's Partner

Chatty Regular

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Voter 100

Yes sometimes it is because everyone is going out and you are at home with the kid.
But I'm mostly over that now.

I'm not a single parent..not even close lol but I own a guild for parents and I wouldn't mind linking ya'll in their in case we have single parents around. I know moogle's a member *hugglez da moogle*
Hello_Cherry_Chick

I'm sorrry!
ILU <3
BTW you look like a gay Dumbledor Stripper.
Also I have no idea and you could PM me back LOL.

It's okay, I still love you. *hugs*
Dumbledor? I was going for God, hence the sig...LOL. But that kind of works too...lol.
It was so random, because it appeared one day and I was like:"wtf??"
I know but I'm professionally unmotivated like that...haha.

@Bloody Miley: Ah, yeah. I've heard bad things about the terrible twos. I'm vaguely frightened. At least by then I'll have my GF with me so we can suffer together...LOL
Thevillian
I'm not a single parent..not even close lol but I own a guild for parents and I wouldn't mind linking ya'll in their in case we have single parents around. I know moogle's a member *hugglez da moogle*
User Image

Thank you. If you link me, I'll link your guild.

@ Daimin: I was a teen father myself, and I've seen to 'looks'. I still get them sometimes. Hell, I still get people wondering if the kids are even mine. Mexican descent myself, their mother (my wife) is first Gen Irish American. So my kids are pretty light skinned. I do the Mr. Mom stuff, home school the younger of the two, and volunteer with teen parents on Fridays. Is difficult, but not an impossible task. I also have a wonderful support system around me. We were lucky, I hope that I can help (even if it's just listening) others who are in situations like yours and the others in this thread.

Mistypaw's Partner

Chatty Regular

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Voter 100

@Daimin: LOL I know you are.
And God really? -tilts head-
Eh maybe I still see Dumbledor.

User Image

Daimin-- Yeah. The terrible twos sure aren't fun and embarrassing at times, but then you see another parent whose child is acting the EXACT same as yours, and it relieves you a little.
Deccer
@ Daimin: I was a teen father myself, and I've seen to 'looks'. I still get them sometimes. Hell, I still get people wondering if the kids are even mine. Mexican descent myself, their mother (my wife) is first Gen Irish American. So my kids are pretty light skinned. I do the Mr. Mom stuff, home school the younger of the two, and volunteer with teen parents on Fridays. Is difficult, but not an impossible task. I also have a wonderful support system around me. We were lucky, I hope that I can help (even if it's just listening) others who are in situations like yours and the others in this thread.

I'm black haired, my son is blond. I'm also prone to wearing a lot of dark colors and covering my lower arms even on really hot days because of former stupid choices...so yeah. I don't exactly fit into their whole private school cookie cutter image.
I could never home school, I'm not smart enough and I'm not motivated enough. I'm just happy my current GF didn't leave me and my sister and aunt are more then willing to help when I ask for it.

EDIT:

@Cherry: Well razz on you...LOL. I thought 'God' when I saw the item. probably because I haven't read Harry Potter...lol.

@ Bloody Miley: Haha, that would make me feel better about myself if another parent was having the same issue...lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff