Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
@OP: If you ask the creators of the other parenting threads they might let you advertise in their threads. :3 They are both nice and reasonable people.
Deccer
I also wish you luck MoogleXM. How may kids do you have?

I have two- a 14 month old and a 24 month old. and thankyou also. I'm so excited to escape from all of his negativity and foul language. He gets mad and calls our babies mean names - then screams... and screams... and throws stuff.... and breaks my sons toys. crying

He is EVIL
My Bloody Miley
Daimin VonRavenstone
I'm a single parent. At least until May anyway.
There's a whole long story behind it which could become a really, really long post.

But basics:
Back in August of 07, I had protected sex with the girl I was with, she dumped me a few days later, had sex with another guy and got pregnant. I didn't know because she dropped out of school in Oct. or 07. So, this year, in the summer she finally contacted me to say she might be taking care of my child. turns out, yes he is mine. Then she abandoned him (to me) and took off for a few months. She came back, tried to take me to court, lost and is now it jail.

Details are in my journal if you want to know the details.

Anyway, it's been rough but well worth it. He'll be 19 months....tomorrow. smile
User Image

Thank you for posting your story. And congrats on the little boy. smile
You're welcomed to stay and chat if you'd like.

I;m planning on having a little girl in about two years...lol.

@Volley: Yes, there is a Parenting support thread, I've posted in it a few times. But, this is more... defined, for single parents only where the parenting thread is for single and coupled parents.
Yes, there's guilds for it, there's MULTIPLE guilds for parenting actually. But again, most of those assume there's an SO involved. This doesn't, therefore there is more of a response from people that we KNOW have been single parents.
I think, personally, I'd be spending most of my time here as a single parent because the parenting support thread leans more towards coupled parents IMHO. Don't get me wrong, the parenting support thread is great. But no mother with a SO can understand how hard it is to raise a child completely and utterly alone with very little or no support.
Plus, she's not ripping off any info and the admins said it was fine.

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

I swear some ppl have nothing better to do than top troll around just looking for something to complain about. if you dont like this thread, dont come in here. Simple as that! If you have a problem with this thread, talk to a mod, see how far THAT gets you! Seriously, some ppl need to get a life and get out of other ppls....

Ok, I'm done....
User Image
User Image

Volley-- I'm sorry you still feel that I'm spamming. The only things that I have in common are that I have an introductory post, a rules post, and all the other posts that ALL threads have. I didn't take any of my information from that thread, so I don't feel as if I'm doing anything wrong. I understand that there is already a thread that deals with parents. I brought that up in the message that I wrote the admin, and he replied saying that as long as I didn't plagiarize from the other thread, or steal their thunder I was fine. That's not my reasoning for making this thread. My reasoning for making this thread is to reach out to single parents and give them support if they're not getting it from their family/friends.
Dr PANDY Manhattan
@OP: If you ask the creators of the other parenting threads they might let you advertise in their threads. :3 They are both nice and reasonable people.
User Image

Thank you. I'm still getting everything set up and trying to deal with getting accused of spamming even though I was moved here from CB by an LD ADMIN.

User Image

Daimin-- Awe. I've got a 2 year old little girl. They're a BLAST.

Dangerous Ladykiller

I was caught in between

As the owner of the supermoms thread, i see nothing wrong with this one.
to me, its not spam. its not breaking rules. its done nothing wrong.

affiliates?

all you wish for and all you need

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Sorry in advance, I swear this is the only post I'll make only because people using the wrong terms irks me slightly.

LabTechMK is a Site Moderator, not an Admin. They are two very separate things.

I apologize for the off-topic post, just wanted to try and fix that little bit of your first post.

In War, Victory.╞════════╗
In Peace, Vigilance.╞════╣
In Death, Sacrifice. ╞══╝
- Grey Warden Motto
My Bloody Miley
User Image

Daimin-- Awe. I've got a 2 year old little girl. They're a BLAST.

Nice. I just want a girl because I think she'd be less trouble then my boy would be...then again, if she was more like me personality wise...I am going to be totally ********.
Oddly though, my current GF wants a boy. I told her she all ready has one....ha.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Madam Bitchworthy
I was caught in between

affiliates?

Thats my Penguin. crying
Madam Bitchworthy
I was caught in between

affiliates?

User Image

Thank you! I'd love to be affiliates.

Dangerous Ladykiller

I was caught in between

i added you to my front page smile

Madam Bitchworthy
I was caught in between

i added you to my front page smile