Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deccer
Well, I'm not going to abandon this thread, so, I'm staying to help.
User Image

Thank you. I've been in the chatterbox all day.
Trying to post in different threads, to get my signature out there.
We shall see how well that works. Lol.
Thank you again, though.

I'd direct people here if I knew anyone to direct.
          But I don't know anyone with kids besides my SO. @_@

User Image

It's okay, hun.
I just messaged an admin from LD,
to check things out about moving it there.

User Image

Thanks to LabTechMK, we're now located in Lifestyle Discussion. heart
I'm gonna be a single parent- it's my christmas present to myself and my kids!!! AHAHAHAHA rofl rofl

But seriously, I'm leaving my husband- he's an a*****e.
User Image

Moogle-- I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you luck!
My Bloody Miley
User Image

I'm not- I've been working towards this for the past 6 months.. But thankyou =D
I also wish you luck MoogleXM. How may kids do you have?
MoogleXMutant
My Bloody Miley
User Image

I'm not- I've been working towards this for the past 6 months.. But thankyou =D
User Image

You're welcome. Have you already started the process for divorce?

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
There is already a Parenting support thread. See the Supermoms. single parent, dad, whatever. there is already a long standing thread for this smart one, as well as a guild biased off of it. You're spamming... AGAIN!
Deccer
I also wish you luck MoogleXM. How may kids do you have?
User Image

We got moved! smile

I'm a single parent. At least until May anyway.
There's a whole long story behind it which could become a really, really long post.

But basics:
Back in August of 07, I had protected sex with the girl I was with, she dumped me a few days later, had sex with another guy and got pregnant. I didn't know because she dropped out of school in Oct. or 07. So, this year, in the summer she finally contacted me to say she might be taking care of my child. turns out, yes he is mine. Then she abandoned him (to me) and took off for a few months. She came back, tried to take me to court, lost and is now it jail.

Details are in my journal if you want to know the details.

Anyway, it's been rough but well worth it. He'll be 19 months....tomorrow. smile
volley15
There is already a Parenting support thread. See the Supermoms. single parent, dad, whatever. there is already a long standing thread for this smart one, as well as a guild biased off of it. You're spamming... AGAIN!
User Image

I guess you didn't see the conversation I had with the admin. It's on the first page if you'd like to look. He's the one that moved me. According to him, I'm not breaking any rules.

Daimin VonRavenstone
I'm a single parent. At least until May anyway.
There's a whole long story behind it which could become a really, really long post.

But basics:
Back in August of 07, I had protected sex with the girl I was with, she dumped me a few days later, had sex with another guy and got pregnant. I didn't know because she dropped out of school in Oct. or 07. So, this year, in the summer she finally contacted me to say she might be taking care of my child. turns out, yes he is mine. Then she abandoned him (to me) and took off for a few months. She came back, tried to take me to court, lost and is now it jail.

Details are in my journal if you want to know the details.

Anyway, it's been rough but well worth it. He'll be 19 months....tomorrow. smile
User Image

Thank you for posting your story. And congrats on the little boy. smile
You're welcomed to stay and chat if you'd like.

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
My Bloody Miley
volley15
User Image

I guess you didn't see the conversation I had with the admin. It's on the first page if you'd like to look. He's the one that moved me. According to him, I'm not breaking any rules.

User Image
The other thread is for ALL parents though. Single, married, mother, father, adoptive, whatever. Many of your posts are eerily similar to the Supermoms thread...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff