Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honestly I haven't told my partner yet because I'm planning to tell him in person rather on the phone. I haven't seen a therapist in more than half a year but I'm planning to at my college and see how it all turns out.

Its really easy for me to tell people, doing things sexual is the hard part.

Dapper Werewolf

I didn't know you can train dogs for things like this. Mind if I ask you what exactly dose your dog do?
grinningjester
Lil Enslaved Kitten

I used to drink myself to sleep or drink when I got off shift so I could calm down after a day of paranoia. How did you stop drinking?
i meet my husband was how i stopped drinking. when not pregnant i still have a beer from time to time but my husband is always close when i do. as for the pain pills well i lost everything even ended up homeless for a while i got clean after that. only time i've taken them sense was when i miscarried over the summer
StreetchIck123
Honestly I haven't told my partner yet because I'm planning to tell him in person rather on the phone. I haven't seen a therapist in more than half a year but I'm planning to at my college and see how it all turns out.

Its really easy for me to tell people, doing things sexual is the hard part.
sounds like two really good plans. and as far as the sex part goes if he really cares he will work with you and be there for you.

Friendly Guildsman

Lil Enslaved Kitten

My wife is the reason I stopped. Medication also helped. I wasn't able to sleep but now I can. I miss dreaming though. I either don't dream at all because of the meds or have nightmares and horrible sleep. I miss being able to fly or all the other silly things you can do in dreams. Sorry about the miscarriage.

Fading Fantasma
I didn't know you can train dogs for things like this. Mind if I ask you what exactly dose your dog do?

I don't mind at all. My dog will lick my hand if I have a panic attack or flashback. He can also be commanded to stand on my leg to reach me if I am sitting and having one. He also "people blocks" which is basically standing in positions that put him between me and people. He carries medications and will bring them to me. He also alerts me when people are approaching me and will bark once to alert me of things he doesn't recognize.
grinningjester
i use to have to take a type of med just to keep from dreaming so i could sleep. things have gotten a lil better sense meeting my husband and moving as far as dreams go. and no worries we picked up the peaces and tried again now here we are almost 13 weeks in heart

Friendly Guildsman

Lil Enslaved Kitten

Me too! I take Edluar to actually stay asleep but Risperidone to stop the dreams. I'm glad things have gotten better for you.
grinningjester
Lil Enslaved Kitten

Me too! I take Edluar to actually stay asleep but Risperidone to stop the dreams. I'm glad things have gotten better for you.
thank you and glad you seem to be doing better too. welp time to start cooking before i have to wake Daddy up. i's be in and out as always 3nodding

Friendly Guildsman

Lil Enslaved Kitten

Happy cooking.
grinningjester
Lil Enslaved Kitten

Happy cooking.
always love nights after hitting the fresh veggies at walmart User Image

Human Garbage

I am so glad there is one of these threads now. I will not speak of my traumas here- too personal- but I just want to thank you for making this.
La Cantarella
I am so glad there is one of these threads now. I will not speak of my traumas here- too personal- but I just want to thank you for making this.
welcome aboard and no worries no need to tell anything just let one of us know if you need something k. i love to talk, makes me feel a lil better.
ok got a really good story to share from yesterday. took my older dog dakota to be with a new family yesterday and had to go it alone so was already stressed then from there i had to go pay my net bill and go shopping. normally this would be a day in hell for me. but i meet a woman at the phone place that turned my day around. see was blind from MS and when she came in she asked really loud if there was anyone in the room everyone in the room full of people just ignored her. so i just said yes then finally another woman spoke too but no one offered to help her so i went at got her and brought her to the end of the line with me. we talked the whole time we were in there and it made my day a lot easier. i don't know why it did maybe cause she showed no fear in not being able to see around her and having to talk to total strangers she couldn't even see. but i'm really glad i meet her.

Friendly Guildsman

La Cantarella

You don't have to. It's great to just have somewhere to go where other people are feeling the same thing.

Lil Enslaved Kitten

That is a pretty amazing story. I think that people like that are miracles. I'm glad it was helpful for you too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff