Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Yeah... just hoping the test in the morning is darker. If it's not I guess I'll go the the clinic or something. I don't know... there's nothing they can do at this point if things are going south so its almost no point in going.

Shameless Consumer

Aeronexell
thank you everyone I do think it might be yeast infection so I'm going to take her to the dr.

Another thing do you guys think 5 months is too early to be feeding kids rice/oatmeal?

It depends on your baby. My daughter Stephanie started solids at about 5 months, while her sister Emily wasn't ready until closer to 6.

Familiar Dabbler

Shima Shinji
Aeronexell
thank you everyone I do think it might be yeast infection so I'm going to take her to the dr.

Another thing do you guys think 5 months is too early to be feeding kids rice/oatmeal?

It depends on your baby. My daughter Stephanie started solids at about 5 months, while her sister Emily wasn't ready until closer to 6.

She drinks 8oz of formula then is hungry again in an hour shes a big girl lol

Friendly Wench

Sae Insanity
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Sae Insanity
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Sae Insanity

Okay, clearly I don't eat a wide enough variety of foods. What's a dream bar? gonk

Hahaha it's fine! it's an orange bar with vailla flavor in the middle.
http://www.bluebunny.com/foodservice/products/d/orange_dream_bar

Oooooh, a creamsicle! Where do you live that they're called dream bars? . _ .

Lol it's just what it's called on the box so that's what I call it xD
I live in Ohio. bahaha

Ah, I never go by what they're actually called. It's like Q-tips vs. cotton swabs XD
And ya never know - my friend calls soda , pop , and she only lives a few hours away from me. So weird!

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Call Me Stephanie
Shadow: Feel better soon.

Aeronexell
Ok so my four month old has a rash that wont go away, ive tried A&D,Desitin,powder and Vaseline and nothing works. Is there something else I can get that will help her?

It sounds like it's a yeast infection. Take her to the doctor and they can prescribe nistatin (sp?)

Guys... I am paranoid as ********.... I'm so scared I'm going to lose this baby too... I took a test and it was lighter than the one from two days before... I chalked it up to maybe my pee wasn't as concentrated because I think I peed before waking up (you know, wake up, pee, go back to sleep type thing)... so I bought more tests today, held my pee for 4 hrs, took it... and it's really light. I'm hoping it's just because it was a different type of test... I'm going to test again in the morning and pray it's darker... I... just don't know how I will handle it if I miscarry again...

emotion_0A0 Oh goodness honey, just hang in there. It's super hard (clearly) but try and stay positive! I'm here if you need to talk or anything! emotion_hug
Thanks love. I'm over that initial "OMG" stage... now I know there's nothing I can do if it happens so no use freaking out about it.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Call Me Stephanie
Thanks love. I'm over that initial "OMG" stage... now I know there's nothing I can do if it happens so no use freaking out about it.

Plus it might not be anything so the unneeded stress won't help anything should it be nothing.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Stephanie: Didn't you take a digital one that said pregnant? I would just get some blood work done. A bunch of pregnancy tests don't mean miscarriage... I took a ton with Travis, some dark, and some light.
Im not exactly sure what to do...

If some of you recall, when I first found out I was pregnant, my sister (not the sister I posted about the other day, btw) said a bunch of horrible things about me and the pregnancy. Saying she hoped I miscarried, that my mom should have aborted me, that my boyfriend is a POS, etc etc.

Well, my mom and my other sister (the one who is pregnant) are planning my baby shower. And my mom invited my sister to it. I really dont want her there after everything she said. Its not really that Im holding a grudge, but the fact that she blatantly said she hoped my daughter dies infuriates me. And I told my mom that I didnt want her there. She got mad and said that she had already invited her. She said that I have been around my sister since then, and that she had changed her tone. But thats what my sister always does. She acts the way you want her to act around your face, and then when youre gone, she talks crap about you. She goes to events like this just so she can get something to talk about with her friends.

I told my mom I still didnt want her there, but we cant un-invite her. I mean, we could. But that would do nothing but start a war. Because then she would do nothing but throw a b***h fit, or start something. And the last thing I want is her doing what she did when I got pregnant. Texting my mom in a fit of rage, and then putting all the screen shots from her phone on facebook for all of her friends to see. People I didnt even know. And that had PERSONAL information! Stuff that HER friends didnt need to know about.

And not only that, but my grandmother is letting me use her house for the baby shower. She didnt have to, but she was nice enough to offer because she knows our house is in such disorder right now with getting ready for the baby. And her house is like... Freaking spotless. And I dont want a fight starting out at my grandmothers house.

I just dont know what to do. My boyfriend is mad that shes going to be there, because shes put me through so much stress and crap through out my pregnancy. :/

Sorry for the long post. >.< I just needed somewhere to rant, and maybe get some advice.... :/

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Call Me Stephanie

Guys... I am paranoid as ********.... I'm so scared I'm going to lose this baby too... I took a test and it was lighter than the one from two days before... I chalked it up to maybe my pee wasn't as concentrated because I think I peed before waking up (you know, wake up, pee, go back to sleep type thing)... so I bought more tests today, held my pee for 4 hrs, took it... and it's really light. I'm hoping it's just because it was a different type of test... I'm going to test again in the morning and pray it's darker... I... just don't know how I will handle it if I miscarry again...

Were the sensitivities different? That might be a factor, and your urine just may be really diluted.

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Call Me Stephanie

Mine was like that with this little girl, the first one was semi dark but after that they would get lighter and lighter it wasnt until the 4th or 5th test that they started getting darker. Try not to stress about it, stress will do more harm than good.

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Damn, I went to work, and tried...so hard to work...but I couldn't. Idk whats going on with him...but I am horribly short of breath
I don't think I get to keep this baby either...

Top taken last night after a 4hr hold, not drinking a lot. Bottom taken today with FMU (almost 9hrs of holding).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I guess I get to wait for the bleeding to start.

Shameless Consumer

Call Me Stephanie

Top taken last night after a 4hr hold, not drinking a lot. Bottom taken today with FMU (almost 9hrs of holding).

I guess I get to wait for the bleeding to start.

sad Hopefully it's just a fluke. Have you tried talking to your OBGYN about why you've had so many miscarriages?

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Call Me Stephanie
I'm sorry love, Personally I believe that everything happens for a reason.

I know you've been ttc for awhile, but perhaps it would be beneficial for not to test so early? Isn't it true that most miscarriages happen normally before the woman knows if she's pregnant or not? I feel like if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't want to test at all, until I was about 6 weeks (Still a bit early, but it was when I found out this time). I feel like just because we have tests that can tell us when we are 4 weeks pregnant...doesn't mean we should always use them.

I'm sure you will get your healthy baby soon. If it's not this one, then it's better that it isn't born at least in my mind. Because if a miscarriage happens, its normally for good reason chromosome and health wise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff