Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

SlightlyBurntCupcake
Kitakiy

I think by 2 weeks they need their weight gained BACK. But I'm not sure.. Ashton gained weight really fast. He was, and still is, a weed ! That kid grows so fast..

Satil: I'm always worried about it.. for different reasons. Ashton bruises like a banana, and his legs are usually covered in bruises and his face is normally scratched...
I'm always worried somebody may notice and call CPS on me.. sweatdrop
Also, the after birth blood is quite similar to the miscarriage, except for maybe a little more clotting..

Bleeding: The few hours after birth they have to press down on your uterus.. or rub it, whichever, and that makes you bleed BAD. Then, when you finally STAND for the first time.
Waterfall.
The first day after birth is .. insane.

I didn't experience the waterfall. lol... Most of the blood came out after I had her, and then I took a shower 2 hours after birth. I walked to me room on the other side of the hospital without underwear, and when I got to my room I put a pad on... 2 hours later, not a lot of blood at all. So while my pp bleeding lasted 3 months, it wasn't heavy or anything.
Azlein
So. I don't know how I feel about it right now, but everyone keep asking or saying that I look like I am going to pop.

Here is a picture of 27 weeks(which was Saturday)

User Image

Do I really look that big? BE HONEST! Please. I won't hate anyone or anything. I am just curious...

I would have guessed you were still in your 2nd trimester, honestly! You look cute! biggrin

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm getting some cleaning done!
My sister left, so I'm on my own with the boys for a few days until my dad comes home.

My house has " new mom mess" written all over it. Travis is almost two weeks old.. my house shouldn't look like this anymore. e_e
Haha.

Ashy has been watching Avengers and Spiderman cartoons while Travis sits in the swing.. they are so dang cute. heart

Now Travis is finally getting angry though.. guess it's time to put down the broom and cuddle the babes for a few xp

Shameless Consumer

SlightlyBurntCupcake
I'm getting some cleaning done!
My sister left, so I'm on my own with the boys for a few days until my dad comes home.

My house has " new mom mess" written all over it. Travis is almost two weeks old.. my house shouldn't look like this anymore. e_e
Haha.

Ashy has been watching Avengers and Spiderman cartoons while Travis sits in the swing.. they are so dang cute. heart

Now Travis is finally getting angry though.. guess it's time to put down the broom and cuddle the babes for a few xp

Don't feel bad, we just moved into a new apartment over a week ago and all that I've managed to put away so far are the dishes and food, and about 10 shirts are hung up in the closet. rofl It's all I can do most days to put a load of dishes in the dishwasher! You'd think I'd be in enough of a routine to have some cleaning time built into my day, but nope...

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shima Shinji

Don't feel bad, we just moved into a new apartment over a week ago and all that I've managed to put away so far are the dishes and food, and about 10 shirts are hung up in the closet. rofl It's all I can do most days to put a load of dishes in the dishwasher! You'd think I'd be in enough of a routine to have some cleaning time built into my day, but nope...

I used to always be cleaning.. I'm always under the assumption that anybody can stop by at any time rofl .
I'm such a homemaker though... I love my house to always be clean.. the dish washer going and laundry going.
Probably because our old place was ALWAYS a mess.. and this house is nicer, so I like it to look nice.

7,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
With trying to settle into both of us working, Zoey transportation, OB appointments, etc. the house has been a wreck for weeks. We've kept it managed-ish, but it seems like there's been a perpetual pile of clean laundry on the couch and at least one meal's worth of dishes in the sink for two weeks.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I could see it being MUCH different if both parents worked.
I don't work.. and my kids aren't too hard to take care of.

I have friends with kids who both work.. their house is always a disaster... they also have three animals and two children.
When you mix that all together...

Shirtless Informer

A couple pictures from yesterday-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Can't keep my eyes open today.. I want an energy drink... crying

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lilith Delost
Cute!

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
heart heart heart
Happy Mother's Day to Everyone! <3 Much Love from me and Baby E.
heart heart heart

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Happy Mother's Day from Para and Fiend.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Went and saw The Avengers yesterday, and made it through the entire movie without a bathroom break.

Para really loved it. Most active during it, made me laugh.

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Digital Fiend
Went and saw The Avengers yesterday, and made it through the entire movie without a bathroom break.

Evelyn was super active when we went and saw the movie as well.

I don't mean to brag, but I have a IRONCLAD bladder. 3nodding

Evelyn is behaving very well today for me. 3nodding

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Azlein
Digital Fiend

Evelyn was super active when we went and saw the movie as well.

I don't mean to brag, but I have a IRONCLAD bladder. 3nodding

Evelyn is behaving very well today for me. 3nodding

Mine's not gone yet, although I did go before the movie started. I outlasted my non pregnant girlfriend.Hulk....Smash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff