Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kitten: Yeah.. me to.. I just keep thinking how easy it would be to do if I were a guy rofl
I wouldn't have to sit on the little toilet cover haha.

Bills: Meh. The 1st is our worst time for bills.. but our 15th paychecks are always nice and fat twisted . Probably because rent doesn't come out of them. rofl

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
I myself have never been pregnant but i have had family members and friends that are pregnant and it's a beautiful time.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
BjordahlKathryn1991
I myself have never been pregnant but i have had family members and friends that are pregnant and it's a beautiful time.

I love your siggy.

As for bills, both hubby and I are unemployed, with only his deliveries to help with money. I'm looking, but I fear I'm unhireable. Everyone has really stepped up to help us out, especially Eevee.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
One of my friends on FB saved a bunch of baby ducks today from a sewer... and were reunited with mommy and went safely into the woods.
She posted pictures.. omgosh are they the cutest things ever!

ALSO, the birds nest on my front door wreath had eggs in it yesterday.. and this afternoon they were hatched!
I had a guy fixing our cable.. and explained it to him, and he happily used the garage door to come in and out of the house. heart

It must be a good day to be a baby bird blaugh

Travis is in an AWFUL spot burning_eyes . I'm about to sit and read a little.. and then go to bed..

Turning in my urine test tomorrow.
:sigh: looks like I get to go back to the OB tomorrow. He better not say anything on my weight since it was his advice that I eat more to make the pain go away. I'm gonna be so pissed if I hit the 180's.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
ZellyKat
:sigh: looks like I get to go back to the OB tomorrow. He better not say anything on my weight since it was his advice that I eat more to make the pain go away. I'm gonna be so pissed if I hit the 180's.

Aww, you're still adorable. Oddily enough, no one has said anything about my weight, except when I lost lbs. I'm pretty sure I made up for them though. Especially if it did help with the pain, a few lbs is probably worth it.
Digital Fiend
ZellyKat

Aww, you're still adorable. Oddily enough, no one has said anything about my weight, except when I lost lbs. I'm pretty sure I made up for them though. Especially if it did help with the pain, a few lbs is probably worth it.
I miss being 135 lbs.... which is kinda funny since that is supposed to be considered "overweight" for my height. I'm gonna kick my husbands butt if he gets me pregnant again. lol

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
ZellyKat
Digital Fiend
ZellyKat

I miss being 135 lbs.... which is kinda funny since that is supposed to be considered "overweight" for my height. I'm gonna kick my husbands butt if he gets me pregnant again. lol

It might take awhile, but you'll be 135 again.

Now Zelly, it takes two. emotion_yatta
Digital Fiend

Lol.. that's his argument too.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
ZellyKat
Digital Fiend

Lol.. that's his argument too.

But, it's definitely something the woman pays for more than the man. {Gladly, since we decided to keep our lovelies, but they don't have to change their diets and deal with new aches and pains we never dreamed existed.}

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
.....Is it terrible that I still kinda miss smoking? XD

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I can't sleep... I can't get comfortable, I'm too hot despite being above the covers with the window wide open, and I can't get work off my mind. Customers were completely psychotic today! There were so many crazy, totally rude customers, and damnit I should have told that last lady off because of the way she was treating ym manager. She's honestly lucky her a** isn't in jail tonight because he was about to call the cops...
But I guess I can't stop thinking about it because... how can people possibly treat other people like that and think it's okay???
*sigh*

Anywho... I'm really tired but can't seem to actually sleep... I'm going to try in another minute here...

Clean Raider

ZellyKat
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
sweatdrop
I'm getting nervous about bills for once Ian is here and I'll be off work. crying
hehe.. I'm a month behind my bills. I was gonna pay them this morning but I've been having my emotional breakdown and forgot. sweatdrop
I don't blame you on that one.

I told my honey I was concerned and he's all "do you want me to get a second job?" sweatdrop No, no I do not!
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
ZellyKat
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
sweatdrop
I'm getting nervous about bills for once Ian is here and I'll be off work. crying
hehe.. I'm a month behind my bills. I was gonna pay them this morning but I've been having my emotional breakdown and forgot. sweatdrop
I don't blame you on that one.

I told my honey I was concerned and he's all "do you want me to get a second job?" sweatdrop No, no I do not!
daddy has talked about getting a second part time job just to get us a lil caught up on bills and i almost cry every time he brings it up. he's gone enough work 11 to 12 hours a day sweatdrop

*New to the tread*
Hi, I'm 17 weeks Pregnant!?
Bad with introductions... sweatdrop sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out