Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

[Razzberry Kamikaze]
I would say as soon as possible. Especially since he's making less of a presence in your sons life.
Yay for big brother though. smile Glad the adjustment is going well. smile

Yeah, that's my gut, I just kind of worry, you know? Want what's best for my son, and I hate seeing him upset. At the same time, I'm lucky enough to be with someone who loves my son and who my son loves as well, and the stability would be nice.

My son wasn't happy at first about being a big brother. He was upset when we found out it was a girl. But especially lately, every day he'll want to cuddle and ask where (in my stomach) the baby is at and want to feel her kick and stuff. So it's pretty cute to see him starting to get excited over it. We'll see if he stays that way once she's actually here lol..

Clean Raider

FarmFreshEggs
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
I would say as soon as possible. Especially since he's making less of a presence in your sons life.
Yay for big brother though. smile Glad the adjustment is going well. smile

Yeah, that's my gut, I just kind of worry, you know? Want what's best for my son, and I hate seeing him upset. At the same time, I'm lucky enough to be with someone who loves my son and who my son loves as well, and the stability would be nice.

My son wasn't happy at first about being a big brother. He was upset when we found out it was a girl. But especially lately, every day he'll want to cuddle and ask where (in my stomach) the baby is at and want to feel her kick and stuff. So it's pretty cute to see him starting to get excited over it. We'll see if he stays that way once she's actually here lol..
Lol. Just make sure that he knows where she's going to be staying. I imagine that your little man lives with you?
One of the gals at work (she's in her 60's? I think.) Well her little girl was 5 or so when she brought her son home from the hospital. They had to have someone stay up and watch her because she would try and get into his room and take out everything to throw it away. xd

Clean Raider

LADIES!
I can't believe that I've only a month left! It's getting so close.
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
Lol. Just make sure that he knows where she's going to be staying. I imagine that your little man lives with you?
One of the gals at work (she's in her 60's? I think.) Well her little girl was 5 or so when she brought her son home from the hospital. They had to have someone stay up and watch her because she would try and get into his room and take out everything to throw it away. xd

Yeah, he knows. We already have our crib set up in our room. And yeah, my son is with me full-time, basically sees his dad when his dad feels like dropping by but it's always at our house because of his drug issue.

I was 5 when my sister was born and I was NOT a fan. sweatdrop My mom promised me a puppy, instead I got a sister. I was angry. (At least I got a puppy before my brother was born 18 months later! biggrin ) So part of me feels kind of bad that my son got to go 6 years (almost 7 by the time she's here) as an only child, and now he'll have to deal with a sibling. But it's better it worked out this way. I just really.. am not waiting 6 years for the next one, lol.

2,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
LADIES!
Μιςς Scατζετ ⓈⒶⓎⓈ

It'll go by sooo fast too. Honestly, the last month seems like it lasts forever, but once the baby arrives, it's just like WHERE DID THE TIME GO??

Also, hi everyone smile I'm not pregnant (anymore); my son is a little over 4 months old now.
Isn't the time just flying? I can't believe it's already almost 2 weeks into June. gonk

Clean Raider

FarmFreshEggs

Yeah, he knows. We already have our crib set up in our room. And yeah, my son is with me full-time, basically sees his dad when his dad feels like dropping by but it's always at our house because of his drug issue.

I was 5 when my sister was born and I was NOT a fan. sweatdrop My mom promised me a puppy, instead I got a sister. I was angry. (At least I got a puppy before my brother was born 18 months later! biggrin ) So part of me feels kind of bad that my son got to go 6 years (almost 7 by the time she's here) as an only child, and now he'll have to deal with a sibling. But it's better it worked out this way. I just really.. am not waiting 6 years for the next one, lol.
That's good. :3

I was 15. I know how you feel, the older the more self sufficiant but still just as slightly disturbing.

I wouldn't wait that long either. Lol. Excited for you guy!

Clean Raider

scarletinthelibrary
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
LADIES!
Μιςς Scατζετ ⓈⒶⓎⓈ

It'll go by sooo fast too. Honestly, the last month seems like it lasts forever, but once the baby arrives, it's just like WHERE DID THE TIME GO??

Also, hi everyone smile I'm not pregnant (anymore); my son is a little over 4 months old now.
Well less than a month, but still 4 weeks, which sometimes just doesn't make sense to me. sweatdrop Oh well.

The entire time has gone by insanely fast and while I hope it slows down so I can still get some stuff ready and get what we need I hope it goes by fast. Everyday my feet swell up and my back hurts.... Ready to be comfortable again. Lol.
4 weeks = 28 days
1 month = 30/31 days

And thanks for the responses. I'm probably just being ridiculous. I'm particularly stressed out this week so...yeah...I get crazy when I get stressed. It's not pretty.

Clean Raider

Scotch Taped Heart
4 weeks = 28 days
1 month = 30/31 days

And thanks for the responses. I'm probably just being ridiculous. I'm particularly stressed out this week so...yeah...I get crazy when I get stressed. It's not pretty.
eh most months are still four weeks. It's easier to round up than down too. Rather think late than early.

Everyone gets crazy when stressed! It's okay.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shima Shinji

Hope she doesn't mind me telling, she had him on Sunday, totally healthy. I'll let her tell the details when she wants to, though!

I was wondering about her today while I was at Travis's appointment smile Glad he is healthy!

Clean Raider

Shima Shinji

Hope she doesn't mind me telling, she had him on Sunday, totally healthy. I'll let her tell the details when she wants to, though!

I knew she had him in my gut! YAY!
Hope she's doing alright too.
I feel like such a failure as a mother when I have to take Aden to school. :/

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PetitChat
I feel like such a failure as a mother when I have to take Aden to school. :/

Omgoodness why?!

Clean Raider