Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Noob

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Yes, I shower everyday. 3x a day sometimes.

Once a week.

Once a month (My facial hair doesn't grow so fast)

No.

Golden Bunny

-Do you shower every day?
Every other day.

-How often do you wash your clothes?
ALL THE TIME. Well, unless I'm wearing pjs.

- (Boys) How often do you shave?
I'm not a guy but i shave every time i get in the shower.

-Would you date anyone with bad hygiene?
No way.
Every other day, but I do take bubble baths on the in between days and avoid getting my hair wet.

Couple times a week, I have way too many clothes, so..

Never. I am all about hygiene, and luckily my boyfriend is into maintaining good hygiene, too.
-Do you shower every day? Yes. I feel dirty if I don't.
-How often do you wash your clothes? Depends. Bras and jeans usually get at least three wears out of them, depending on what I was doing while wearing them. Everything else, just once.
- (Boys) How often do you shave? My boyfriend had a beard, but he you know... cleans it and stuff.
-Would you date anyone with bad hygiene? Noooooo. Gross. I briefly dated a guy who told me he was lucky if he remembered to brush his teeth once a day gonk
Two times a day.

After I use it? I mean, of course I put all my used clothes in a basket and someone collects and washes them every week.

Nope.

I live in a tropical country, so I almost always sweat (that's why I can't wear the same clothes without washing them after using.)

Fashionable Flatterer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
I have the pleasure (not) of having unruly, curly hair that only looks good when it air dries, so I need to wake up early in order to shower. So, I shower every day.
I'm not a guy, but I shave my legs every other day and my underarms every day. It makes me feel cleaner, and smooth legs feel so nice under covers.
I never wear the same clothing twice before washing, except maybe jeans, and even then I'm loathe to do it.
Bras don't count, though. I wear the same bra maybe 3 days, max.
If someone doesn't have proper hygiene, I would never date them. If they don't have enough energy, or don't care about themselves enough, or don't care at all, then what's to say they won't make terrible partners? Little things like that are dead giveaways.
I may be reading into it a little much, but that's my opinion on all of this.

Sugary Cat

No, I don't sometimes not every other day either. I only take a bath/shower when I smell.

This differs....

No.

Dapper Smoker

Every other day. Mostly because my hair is disgusting if washed daily. But during the summer, when I'm working out more frequently, I will shower each day, but with a shower cap, so that my hair doesn't become grody.
Call me nasty, but I only wash my clothes if I've sweated in them, or have food on them. Otherwise, I do not waste laundry detergent. I'm too much of a penny pincher.
Not sure why this is only directed towards males, because I think shaving for a woman is pretty damn important. lol
I shave my legs, genitalia and armpits frequently.
Absolutely not.
the enlightenment
Laughing Kookaburra
the enlightenment
It's healthy not to wash hair everyday.
There are methods of cleansing the hair with the absence of shampoo... Yes society has conditioned us to be disgusted with our natural hair oils. You can use vinegar.... I just blanked out right now. So sorry. sad

It really depends on the kind of shampoo you use.

I found this really good combination of shampoo/conditioner that makes my hair look super smooth and I also never get split ends anymore.

If you use the wrong shampoo, a blow dryer or hot water every day, then yes, it's really bad for the hair. D:

It looks super smooth because it contains silicone. Silicone doesn't fix the problem, it masks it.

So you still could be using the wrong shampoo.

Nope, because I had to stop using it for some weeks because the store didn't have it anymore and it still looked great after a month of using a very simple shampoo.

I just didn't want to keep using that one because it wasn't for wavy hair xd
And I bet after a while my hair would have been frizzy again.
- Do you shower every day?
Only if it seems necessary, I don't want to waste our water. I usually train and exercise some sports everyday, so it IS necessary to wash your body. I wash hair every 2-4 days, it really depends how crappy they are.

- How often do you wash your clothes?
When those have some instant crap in them(chocolate for instance) = immediately. Usually they start to smell or they are feel sticky or somehting in 3 days later I first put them on. T-shirts I change in 1-2 days, trousers 3-4 days( I don't wear skirts ), underwear and socks everyday. Hoodies when needed.

- Would you date anyone with bad hygiene?

NEVER.

I am used to change clothes often because of my hobbies, and I get really unpleasured in a crowd where is even 1 guy who smells like sh*t. I shave when needed.

Desirable Receiver

That's so disgusting...

Shameless Gawker

Yes unless I'm sick.

I don't wash my own clothes. So I don't know, ask my mom. Wow that made me realize I need to help out a little more sweatdrop

- (Boys Women shave too) How often do you shave?

Whenever hairs are visible.

Nah.

Dainty Doll

Yes. Without fail. I can't even leave the house if I'm not clean.

For tops, dresses, shirts and underwear, every time I wear them.
For skirts and trousers I'll wear them maybe twice, but I sit on the floor, garden, cook and paint a lot, so usually they don't even make it longer than that without getting a stain and needing a wash anyway.

Guys shaving =/= personal hygiene. Beards aren't dirty, they're as clean as the rest of your face.

No, never. Swapping bodily fluids with someone that doesn't clean themselves properly? Ew. That's a sure-fire way to get a nasty vaginal infection.
Mahalla
He also eats his boogers

WHAT

Mahalla

I shower every or every other day. I wash my hair every 3 days or so because it's currently bleached to death and I don't want to be bald.
When I start having nothing to wear! I never wear something that is dirty.
No. They don't need to have my standard but BAD hygiene is not acceptable.

Rainbow Fatcat

Quote:
takes his sandals off in class to play with his toes/toenails.

Whaaaaaaaaat?! gonk
Just right there and then in the middle of class?!

Sure do. If you've got the resources why not try to do your best to keep yourself clean?

Wash everything, though sometimes wear jeans twice.

Nooo. If they can afford to and don't then wouldn't.

On another note my bf always smells really nice and clean heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces