Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ide say hes an alright guy. At least he is comfortable with himself. Most people arent comfortable with themselves if they sit in a chair for an hour. He sounds really laid back.

User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Genius

-Do you shower every day?
ever other day

-How often do you wash your clothes?
i wear pants 3 days in a row at the most and the rest 2 days in a row

-Would you date anyone with bad hygiene?
no

and that guy does sound kinda disgusting. i don't mind the not shaving part but he still seems dirty.

Wily Flatterer

-Do you shower every day?
Yes.
-How often do you wash your clothes?
When I run out of pants. I'll wear the same pair of pants/shirt twice before washing them.
No way.
I wouldn't date anyone that like, stank, but my current boyfriend can go days without showering and be fine. Woo.
I shower everyday, I wash my clothes after I've worn them once and I have a super strict beauty ritual because my skin is prone to break outs and s**t.
Laughing Kookaburra
the enlightenment
It's healthy not to wash hair everyday.
There are methods of cleansing the hair with the absence of shampoo... Yes society has conditioned us to be disgusted with our natural hair oils. You can use vinegar.... I just blanked out right now. So sorry. sad

It really depends on the kind of shampoo you use.

I found this really good combination of shampoo/conditioner that makes my hair look super smooth and I also never get split ends anymore.

If you use the wrong shampoo, a blow dryer or hot water every day, then yes, it's really bad for the hair. D:

It looks super smooth because it contains silicone. Silicone doesn't fix the problem, it masks it.

So you still could be using the wrong shampoo.

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
I shower once or twice a week, depending on the season/how busy I've been. In summer, I shower more often because I sweat, so it might creep up to three times a week. It's not like I stink though, so it's not a big deal. In winter, it's not unusable for me to shower only once in seven to ten days and I'll keep my hair tolerable with dry shampoo.

My clothes get worn until I take them off and they smell or they have deodorant stains on them, or if I get actual dirt on them. Underwear is changed daily, socks are worn a couple of times thanks to a lack of socks and a need for two pairs at once inside several pairs of my shoes. Washing gets done whenever the basket's full, so I think once or twice a week.

As a girl, I shave every time I'm in the shower.

No, would not date anyone with bad hygeine. What I consider bad is perhaps different to most of you though, because I don't consider myself to be all that gross. But if my partner smelled? Yeah no, they'd be told to shower and if they refuse, they can get lost. I'm uncomfortable, however, dating people like a lot of you - who shower every day and freak out at people who don't, because I feel like if they spend any length of time with me (without interruption) they'll realise my habits and think I'm gross, even though I'm not.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ide say hes an alright guy. At least he is comfortable with himself. Most people arent comfortable with themselves if they sit in a chair for an hour. He sounds really laid back.

User ImageUser Image

He's actually a super douche redface

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
the enlightenment
Laughing Kookaburra
the enlightenment
There are methods of cleansing the hair with the absence of shampoo... Yes society has conditioned us to be disgusted with our natural hair oils. You can use vinegar.... I just blanked out right now. So sorry. sad

I found this really good combination of shampoo/conditioner that makes my hair look super smooth and I also never get split ends anymore.

If you use the wrong shampoo, a blow dryer or hot water every day, then yes, it's really bad for the hair. D:

It looks super smooth because it contains silicone. Silicone doesn't fix the problem, it masks it.

A lot of shampoo doesn't contain silicone. Take Pantene, for example, or Garnier Fructis. It could make your hair smooth without having silicone in it. rolleyes

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Seloine
I shower once or twice a week, depending on the season/how busy I've been. In summer, I shower more often because I sweat, so it might creep up to three times a week. It's not like I stink though, so it's not a big deal. In winter, it's not unusable for me to shower only once in seven to ten days and I'll keep my hair tolerable with dry shampoo.

My clothes get worn until I take them off and they smell or they have deodorant stains on them, or if I get actual dirt on them. Underwear is changed daily, socks are worn a couple of times thanks to a lack of socks and a need for two pairs at once inside several pairs of my shoes. Washing gets done whenever the basket's full, so I think once or twice a week.

No, would not date anyone with bad hygeine. What I consider bad is perhaps different to most of you though, because I don't consider myself to be all that gross. But if my partner smelled? Yeah no, they'd be told to shower and if they refuse, they can get lost. I'm uncomfortable, however, dating people like a lot of you - who shower every day and freak out at people who don't, because I feel like if they spend any length of time with me (without interruption) they'll realise my habits and think I'm gross, even though I'm not.

I don't think not showering every is gross..I never said that. I only shower every day because my hair gets oily quickly, and I start to smell. redface
Mahalla
the enlightenment
Laughing Kookaburra
the enlightenment

A lot of shampoo doesn't contain silicone. Take Pantene, for example, or Garnier Fructis. It could make your hair smooth without having silicone in it. rolleyes

You've made it evident that you are illiterate. You've made this apparent for the second time now.

And uneducated. Pantene is actually one of the worst shampoos you can use on your hair. Studies prove it. Educate yourself and than come back to me.
I don't wash my hair everyday, cause its so thick and takes forever to do. But I bathe at LEAST once a day, often twice. I am very obsessed with being clean. I wash my hair every other day, bathe like twice a day, etc. I could never ever date someone that had bad hygiene. Total turn off. Yuck, gross, ew. I can't even stand when I see people dressed all sloppy. Like seriously people? At least try a little bit D:

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Mahalla
Seloine

I don't think not showering every is gross..I never said that. I only shower every day because my hair gets oily quickly, and I start to smell. redface

Not you personally - I know not everyone thinks it. When I look at these topics though, the trend is very much "I shower everyday, if I don't, it's disgusting!"
My hair gets oily pretty quickly, but it doesn't get massively gross - just less shiny-perfect, less poofy. I manage it with dry shampoo and it's fine =]

If you start to smell, then of course, shower - I've got nothing against that, I do that myself xD it just takes a while for me to start smelling, even though I have a relatively physically intensive job.

Kawaii Sentai

Mahalla
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

He's actually a super douche redface

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Well there we go. Thats what I get for judging someone solely for the hygenical habits.

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Fatcat

-Do you shower every day? nope i usually shower when i can smell my self or my hair starts being gross so about 2 times a week
-How often do you wash your clothes? after they are worn occasionally i'll where the same thing twice
- (Boys) How often do you shave?
uhm im a girl but i dont shave my armpits because i like the hair there but i still clean it
ok how bad are we talking ...

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
the enlightenment
Mahalla
the enlightenment
Laughing Kookaburra
the enlightenment

You've made it evident that you are illiterate. You've made this apparent for the second time now.

And uneducated. Pantene is actually one of the worst shampoos you can use on your hair. Studies prove it. Educate yourself and than come back to me.

Aren't you special? rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces