Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mahalla
Why hello there, my hygienic friends emotion_awesome

Here's a little story, just for fun:

So I know this girl, and she has a boyfriend, right? He doesn't wash his hair (well, rarely), always wears the same outfit (ripped shirt + jeans + flip flops) doesn't shave, and doesn't wear deodorant. Basically, he's a walking caveman lol He also eats his boogers, and takes his sandals off in class to play with his toes/toenails.

Now that the gross part is over - I was just wondering, who else finds this disgusting? gonk (I don't mean to be rude, but I sit next to this guy every day he really grosses me out)

Discuss:
Personal hygiene
-Do you shower every day?
-How often do you wash your clothes?
- (Boys) How often do you shave?
-Would you date anyone with bad hygiene?
Anything else you find relevant smile

EWWW! thats soooo gross! >o< I shower everyday! im a total neat freak though. i wash my clothes after everytime i wear them. i would never even befriend anybody with bad hygeine, thats gross, and i hate bad smells. i like CLEAN boys. >///<
Yes. Every single day of the week. I NEED TO BE CLEAN. emotion_donotwant
Once a week. My mom washes them. emotion_awesome
Hell Naww gonk
If you're not gonna shower you should at least do yourself and others a favor and put on some deodorant.

Most of the time. Sometimes every two days.

Every two weeks or so. At home every month, but I'm rarely at my house.

I am basically dating someone with bad hygiene.
Do you shower every day?
I shower twice a day most days.

How often do you wash your clothes?
Once a month. I usually only wear things once though. I don't have a laundry machine at home so I have to travel two hours to get any laundry done. gonk

Would you date anyone with bad hygiene?
My fiancé doesn't have the greatest hygiene. He brushes his every day and washes his private parts, but he showers maybe twice a month. He has really bad psoriasis, so it irritates his skin.

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Every other day. It's not like I'm wallowing in filth to need to shower more often than that neutral I brush my teeth & wash my face everyday though.

Once a week..that's usually when I run out after everything get's one wear. Coats & jackets get wash less often.

NO!

That depends on what I did during the day (except in the summer). Usually I don't shower every day but every other day or so, though I do wash daily certain body parts (wherever I sweat, and private parts more than once a day).

After a couple uses, unless I did something that made me sweat. I change underwear and socks very often though.

Unfortunately I have dated guys with slightly bad hygiene (though i didn't know this beforehand as they were not as dirty and gross as the guy the OP mentioned!). I tried to get them to be cleaner because it grossed me out and they did to an extent, but it was still not a good experience.
Twice a day. When I wake up and after I work out at the gym

Shirts get washed every few times I wear them. Jeans don't get washed unless they get dirty.

Now that I have a job that requires it, every couple of days. Before I had a job I kept a full beard and trimmed once every two weeks. Though I should mention that I shave my chest, stomach and armpits.

Absolutely not.

Anything else you find relevant
I'm really hung up on deodorant and I reapply probably twice a day after I use it in the morning.

Timid Fatcat

-Do you shower every day? no~ usually every other day,
-How often do you wash your clothes? I wash my school uniforms every week.
-Would you date anyone with bad hygiene? Depends how bad. If they didn't shave, I wouldn't mind (I love facial hair) but if they're smelly or dirty, I wouldn't like that.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
the enlightenment
It's healthy not to wash hair everyday.
There are methods of cleansing the hair with the absence of shampoo... Yes society has conditioned us to be disgusted with our natural hair oils. You can use vinegar.... I just blanked out right now. So sorry. sad

I never said people should wash their hair every day, I said shower every day. It's kind of nasty if you don't wash your body if you get smelly. I know that washing your hair/face strips the natural oils from it. I'm not stupid..

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I bathe or shower every day. I can't stand to be stinky or have dirty hair. It killed me last year when I shattered my knee and could only bathe once a week. I went through that for about 3 months.
Mahalla
Why hello there, my hygienic friends emotion_awesome

Here's a little story, just for fun:

So I know this girl, and she has a boyfriend, right? He doesn't wash his hair (well, rarely), always wears the same outfit (ripped shirt + jeans + flip flops) doesn't shave, and doesn't wear deodorant. Basically, he's a walking caveman lol He also eats his boogers, and takes his sandals off in class to play with his toes/toenails.

Now that the gross part is over - I was just wondering, who else finds this disgusting? gonk (I don't mean to be rude, but I sit next to this guy every day he really grosses me out)

Discuss:
Personal hygiene
Anything else you find relevant smile

every other day
once a week
******** no

Shy Gaian

The clothes part doesn't bother me, but the rest does.
I'd leave my boyfriend if that was how he took care of himself. I mean, he lives with me too sooo it'd be pretty gross seeing that everyday.

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Twice a day, or I feel horrible.
Every weekend.
I can't stand staring at dirty laundry. emotion_donotwant
- (unisex) How often do you shave?
Whenever there's hair to shave.

- (unisex) How often do you shave?[b]-Would you date anyone with bad hygiene?[b/] Depends on how bad.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
kitten tea

The clothes part doesn't bother me, but the rest does.
I'd leave my boyfriend if that was how he took care of himself. I mean, he lives with me too sooo it'd be pretty gross seeing that everyday.

Same here redface And what's really odd about it is the girlfriend is so hygienic and dresses so nicely. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff