Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Do you shower every day?
Once every 2 days. Maybe 3 if I didn't go out.
-How often do you wash your clothes?
Once a week
- (Boys) How often do you shave?
I haven't shaved anything since november 2011
-Would you date anyone with bad hygiene?
Wouldn't give a ********]

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Everyday unless I'm camping. Cause I feel icky if I don't.

I wear my pants two or three times between washes until I do something that get them dirty. I don't do much. But laundry gets done whenever it needs it, which is when basket is full or I'm out of normal pants and I'm wearing my good stuff or a skirt.

Depends on what it is.

Fanatical Codger

Every morning and sometimes a quick one at night just to go to be a little fresher than I normally would if its been a long tiring day.

every two weeks or so I'm out of clothes to wear, so it goes in the washer/dryer then its time to fold/hang...etc

Every week or so, I let the pathetic facial hair of min grow out for some time before I cut it off just to save on shaving cream/razors. When I'm in a relationship though, I spare no expense to look nice a and fresh.

HELLSNAW. It makes me sick enough just being around people with terrible table manners.

Anything else you find relevant
I have to sleep with retainers, oh gosh do they hurt when I forget to wear them for a while.
I shower 1-3 times a day.
I wash my clothes after they have 8 hours of wear.
I shave every day sometimes twice.
I wouldn't date someone with bad hygiene.
I also brush my teeth 2-4 times a day.

Wheezing Lunatic

It doesn't bother me if someone doesn't have the best hygiene. I haven't actually taken a shower in probably three years, and I wash my hair about once a month.

But before anyone throws a fit, I do suffer from severe anxiety and paranoia. I can't stand to be wet, to the point that it makes me physically ill and I throw up and/or pass out.

I also very rarely shave, because I don't see a point, honestly. It's a natural thing. Everybody has body hair, so why is it thought of as 'gross' or 'unclean'?

I never change my clothes either, but that's because I have only very few things that are comfortable, and comfort is more important to me than cleanliness because of all my various health and mental instabilities.

And yes, I am a girl. Say what you will~ razz

Business Noob

it's not that bad.. except for the boogers part which I find rather disgusting.
It depends if i'm lazy, i shower once everyday if there's school but on weekends it depends.
umm I don't wash my own clothes because we let someone else wash it.
I'm pretty sure I am not man.
idk man, I suck at relationships. so idk

Anything else you find relevant
I have a bad hygiene and as much as I want to have good hygiene
LAZINESS = the force is strong with this one
It's healthy not to wash hair everyday.
There are methods of cleansing the hair with the absence of shampoo... Yes society has conditioned us to be disgusted with our natural hair oils. You can use vinegar.... I just blanked out right now. So sorry. sad
Personal hygiene
-Do you shower every day? Yes.
-How often do you wash your clothes? I only wear them once and then I wash them. After one day to me they are considered "dirty"...
- (Boys) How often do you shave? This applies to girls..I shave every time I take a shower, which is daily.
-Would you date anyone with bad hygiene? Ugh, no. Never.

Wow yes, that is disgusting.
I would never even think about dating a guy who doesn't shower every day (skipping once may be okay if you're really in a hurry), doesn't brush his teeth at least twice and doesn't shave/trim his body hair/beard <_<

I think my personal hygiene is very good.
I shower every day, wash my hair every day, shave every day, brush my teeth at least twice, only wear tops once and then wash them, ...

I always want to smell and look good emotion_kirakira
the enlightenment
It's healthy not to wash hair everyday.
There are methods of cleansing the hair with the absence of shampoo... Yes society has conditioned us to be disgusted with our natural hair oils. You can use vinegar.... I just blanked out right now. So sorry. sad

It really depends on the kind of shampoo you use.

I found this really good combination of shampoo/conditioner that makes my hair look super smooth and I also never get split ends anymore.

If you use the wrong shampoo, a blow dryer or hot water every day, then yes, it's really bad for the hair. D:
Personal hygiene
-Do you shower every day?: Yes, but I keep my hair dry and only wash it every other day.
-How often do you wash your clothes?: Weekly, at least.
- (Boys) How often do you shave?: I'm a girl, and I don't shave at all.
-Would you date anyone with bad hygiene?: Not really...shudder.
The part about him taking his sandals off just reminded me of this girl who sat next to me in one of my classes last semester who always wore flip-flops. She didn't usually touch her feet, but they did always look dirty, and one day I heard this noise and looked over and she was picking away at her foot. Ugh. Aaanyway...

Yes, twice a day usually.

Jeans, hoodies, and pajamas generally get a couple wears. Shirts get worn once.

I'm a girl, I shave underarms daily. Legs get shaved as needed: anywhere from a couple times a week to daily. (I expect a guy I'm dating to shave just about every day.)

No, but I can't say I haven't dated someone in the past who had particular cleanliness issues or equally disgusting habits. Lesson learned. From now on I'm running away at the first signs of habitual filth.

Greedy Fatcat

-Do you shower every day? Every damn day.
-How often do you wash your clothes? Twice a week I do laundry.
- (Boys) How often do you shave? Girls shave too. I shave every other day.
-Would you date anyone with bad hygiene? ********. NO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff