Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Bear

-Do you shower every day?
Yes.

-How often do you wash your clothes?
I wash my clothes once every 2 weeks since I have a lot of clothes. Jeans and bras I can usually wear twice but shirts and dresses are usually washed after wearing once.

-Would you date anyone with bad hygiene?
No.

Sparkly Fairy

12,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yes, but I wash my hair every other day.

I rarely wear the same clothes twice w/o washing them before the second use.

I have, then I married him. He forgets to put deodorant on frequently, I end up reminding him.

2,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
my f never washes his hair but he has a shaved head and always eats his boogers (dont ask) but he showers every day and wears deodrent so hes clean. some guys are just like that and some girls find it attractive.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
Anonymous_agent
my f never washes his hair but he has a shaved head and always eats his boogers (dont ask) but he showers every day and wears deodrent so hes clean. some guys are just like that and some girls find it attractive.

She doesn't know about the booger-eating. And who the ******** would find that attractive. emotion_puke

2,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Mahalla
Anonymous_agent

She doesn't know about the booger-eating. And who the ******** would find that attractive. emotion_puke

the fact he acts like a cave man and is all rough looking i guess. some people find changing a man in a giant nappy sexy so boogers would be nothing.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Anonymous_agent
Mahalla
Anonymous_agent

the fact he acts like a cave man and is all rough looking i guess. some people find changing a man in a giant nappy sexy so boogers would be nothing.

The appearance isn't as bad as the smell - I don't see how you could find fresh BO attractive. But that's just me. emotion_eyebrow

2,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Mahalla
Anonymous_agent
Mahalla
Anonymous_agent

The appearance isn't as bad as the smell - I don't see how you could find fresh BO attractive. But that's just me. emotion_eyebrow

its all genetic.
i love the smell of my guy without any deodrant but apparently its becasue its a way of knowing they will make a good mate.
No, but I shower most days.
Considering the fact that I have a lot of expensive clothes in my wardrobe, I wash all my stuff once a month depending on how often I've worn it, with exceptions of course. If I wore it out and I sweat in it, got it dirty or it smells funny when I get back then I'll throw it in the wash. Otherwise it goes back on the hanger.

I'm really not that picky, so good hygiene can't be too much to ask for. Really.
So no.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Anonymous_agent
Mahalla
Anonymous_agent
Mahalla
Anonymous_agent

its all genetic.
i love the smell of my guy without any deodrant but apparently its becasue its a way of knowing they will make a good mate.

But I'm talking about days without deodorant, like that citrus-y old sock smell...or sour cheese. That is so ******** nasty.
This girl you speak of has disgusting taste, and her boyfriend is repulsive.
-I shower and brush my teeth every morning. I do brush my teeth everyday. But if the weekend is slow, I'll skip a shower =3
-I don't grow enough facial hair in order to shave every morning. Although, when the chin scruff starts to get a bit excessive, I handle that.
-I wash my clothes after 1-2 wells. 2 if it isn't stained/filthy.
-I would not date anyone with bad hygiene. I can pass not washing your hair for maybe....2 or so weeks, but eating boogers, no deodorant, and wearing same clothes? I'm sorry, but yo' a** stank =3=
I don't understand how some women find sweat from men attractive. /vomit

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Dr-Pathogen
-I shower and brush my teeth every morning. I do brush my teeth everyday. But if the weekend is slow, I'll skip a shower =3
-I don't grow enough facial hair in order to shave every morning. Although, when the chin scruff starts to get a bit excessive, I handle that.
-I would not date anyone with bad hygiene. I can pass not washing your hair for maybe....2 or so weeks, but eating boogers, no deodorant, and wearing same clothes? I'm sorry, but yo' a** stank =3=

He really is. emotion_donotwant He's also really creepy...
Mahalla
Dr-Pathogen

He really is. emotion_donotwant He's also really creepy...

He eats what he finds in his nose, arguably showers properly, and plays with his toes in public. Hard to believe he doesn't have the charm of a Gatsby.
NarakusGirl
It doesn't bother me if someone doesn't have the best hygiene. I haven't actually taken a shower in probably three years, and I wash my hair about once a month.

But before anyone throws a fit, I do suffer from severe anxiety and paranoia. I can't stand to be wet, to the point that it makes me physically ill and I throw up and/or pass out.

I also very rarely shave, because I don't see a point, honestly. It's a natural thing. Everybody has body hair, so why is it thought of as 'gross' or 'unclean'?

I never change my clothes either, but that's because I have only very few things that are comfortable, and comfort is more important to me than cleanliness because of all my various health and mental instabilities.

And yes, I am a girl. Say what you will~ razz

How do you take care of that axolotl if you're terrified of water?

On the topic: Dunmers like it rough. Not like we have a lot of choice to be honest, having to decide between the Slaughterfish infested rivers or going dirty for another day. Not to mention all that damn ash in the air. Makes your skin dry as hell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff