Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a new poll! Would you be willing to help update the (rather lacking) information on the front page?

No thanks - I'm here to learn and I don't think I know enough. 0.14197530864198 14.2% [ 23 ]
No thanks - I'm just not interested. 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 14 ]
No thanks - I'm absurdly busy! 0.1358024691358 13.6% [ 22 ]
Maybe, depending. I want to ask Gil a few questions first. 0.25308641975309 25.3% [ 41 ]
Of course I would! I'll go PM Gil right now. 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 8 ]
I like clicking options on polls 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]

Fashionable Genius

8,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
drnachos
Severinsen
drnachos
Good news everyone. Today I was able to wear eye mascara! Thanks mom. biggrin
*Transgenderd and loving it*

Oh, I'd love to see a picture 4laugh

Unfortunatly I don't have any pics. sad

*nods* very sad indeed :L

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Hey everyone!

So for school I had to right an Obituary for a living leader as if they were dead. Long story short I wrote mine on Lady Gaga for her fight for LGBT and other human rights stuff. I wonder how my teacher will react in such a conservative state, with her being mormon and all that jazz. anyways just thought you might find that interesting/funny/cool

and here's the obituary if you want to check it out:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YQL5Ngm_R18rd0LPy8kBIamJXiow_yDz6CEZDlDXHW8/edit

Noob

scovill99999
Hey everyone!

So for school I had to right an Obituary for a living leader as if they were dead. Long
story short I wrote mine on Lady Gaga for her fight for LGBT and other human rights stuff. I wonder how my teacher will react in such a conservative state, with her being mormon and all that jazz. anyways just thought you might find that interesting/funny/cool

and here's the obituary if you want to check it out:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YQL5Ngm_R18rd0LPy8kBIamJXiow_yDz6CEZDlDXHW8/edit

Heh, er, she's still quite alive.

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
capnNOAH

Heh, er, shes still quite alive.

I know, I had to write an obituary for a living person as if they died...

Noob

scovill99999
capnNOAH

Oops, s**t, just read the 'as if they were dead'; that's a my bad. Sorry. >w<

Well, on that note, looks good! I'm Noah, by the way. Sorry again, haha.

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
capnNOAH
scovill99999
capnNOAH

Oops, s**t, just read the 'as if they were dead'; that's a my bad. Sorry. >w<

Well, on that note, looks good! I'm Noah, by the way. Sorry again, haha.

Hey Noah, and it's OK, haha biggrin

5,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
It never occurred to me that I would "need" information about something like this, but this thread's first page actually had a lot of...helpful insight. (And certainly a lot of terminology that should make the next Gay Pride event I attend go a bit smoother.)

Thank you to the thread creator for spending so much time putting this together.

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
Okay, another thing come up in my head.

So I don't generally make friends easily with male (same gender), and I want to ask how do I know if I fins someone a friend material or I am actually romantically/sexually attracted to someone of same gender?

This could get confusing in my head....

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tikikala

So I don't generally make friends easily with male (same gender), and I want to ask how do I know if I fins someone a friend material or I am actually romantically/sexually attracted to someone of same gender?

I have that problem sometimes. I mean sometimes I wonder if I want to be friends with these guys or if I want more of them. I still don't know entirely how to deal with it, I guess you just have to know from experience.

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
scovill99999
Tikikala

I have that problem sometimes. I mean sometimes I wonder if I want to be friends with these guys or if I want more of them. I still don't know entirely how to deal with it, I guess you just have to know from experience.

experience? this could be hard because i already have a hard time making male friends lol.
i mean, i have to distinguish between "he seems cool/down to earth/nice guy that i want to be friends with him" or "he seems attractive because of his personality that i like him beyond a friend level"....

and i hit a dead end.

and i am not even talking about the guy's sexuality... just potency of friendship

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tikikala
scovill99999
Tikikala

experience? this could be hard because i already have a hard time making male friends lol.
i mean, i have to distinguish between "he seems cool/down to earth/nice guy that i want to be friends with him" or "he seems attractive because of his personality that i like him beyond a friend level"....

and i hit a dead end.

and i am not even talking about the guy's sexuality... just potency of friendship

I know, that's what I mean. I have a hard time distinguishing between the two myself.

I guess I'm stuck for answers myself.

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
scovill99999

I know, that's what I mean. I have a hard time distinguishing between the two myself.

so we're both lonely for friends and lonely for love? lol

//not really out yet, i don't even know if I am gay or just asexual.

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tikikala
scovill99999

so we're both lonely for friends and lonely for love? lol

//not really out yet, i don't even know if I am gay or just asexual.

Haha yes I guess we both are just lonely. haha

And I'm not really out yet either, only my closest friends know I'm gay.

Malevolent Firestarter

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
I've never had that problem, but I imagine the best solution would be to try to become friends with him, and see where it goes from there.
HEY GUYS! new video's finally up! the channel name is terrakalinalounge sorry i haven't posted a video recently i've been sooo busy and been going thru a TON of personal crap i didnt mention in the video but here's the link biggrin subscribe please! thank you guys for everything and being so great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnhsFEQTtes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces