Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a new poll! Would you be willing to help update the (rather lacking) information on the front page?

No thanks - I'm here to learn and I don't think I know enough. 0.14197530864198 14.2% [ 23 ]
No thanks - I'm just not interested. 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 14 ]
No thanks - I'm absurdly busy! 0.1358024691358 13.6% [ 22 ]
Maybe, depending. I want to ask Gil a few questions first. 0.25308641975309 25.3% [ 41 ]
Of course I would! I'll go PM Gil right now. 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 8 ]
I like clicking options on polls 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
I'm so tired of this whole sexuality thing...

wat do u mean o:

I'm just tired of dealing with it, I'm tired of having to dance around the thing with people I'm into, I'm tired of everyone I'm into being straight.

i wish u the best of luck with that, when im in that situation i just tell them im bi and they just leave it alone .maybe they dnt fully understand but u shuldnt have to hide ur sexuality but if u want to u can if thats the only way in order for them stop asking/ bothering u about wat ur into o .o

I don't hide it, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with it yet. And I hate being single and being turned down cause the women I like are straight.

ik how u feel theres sum girls i like that are straight and i use to be not comfortable with it.the best thing u can do with the girl situation is just be close friends with them, it might be hard to do bc u 2 will be close and everything but its better to have then as a friend then have just a girl u like with no type of friendship with.being comfortable with ur sexuality is hard,takes time, and confusing mostly when ur bi bc u have feelings for both sex.find a friend u trust ALOT, that u can talk to about it dnt give too much information unless u kn they fully understand ur sexuality.

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary

wat do u mean o:

I'm just tired of dealing with it, I'm tired of having to dance around the thing with people I'm into, I'm tired of everyone I'm into being straight.

i wish u the best of luck with that, when im in that situation i just tell them im bi and they just leave it alone .maybe they dnt fully understand but u shuldnt have to hide ur sexuality but if u want to u can if thats the only way in order for them stop asking/ bothering u about wat ur into o .o

I don't hide it, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with it yet. And I hate being single and being turned down cause the women I like are straight.

wait are u bi or gay xD i just guessed

Girl-Crazy Nerd

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary

wat do u mean o:

ik how u feel theres sum girls i like that are straight and i use to be not comfortable with it.the best thing u can do with the girl situation is just be close friends with them, it might be hard to do bc u 2 will be close and everything but its better to have then as a friend then have just a girl u like with no type of friendship with.being comfortable with ur sexuality is hard,takes time, and confusing mostly when ur bi bc u have feelings for both sex.find a friend u trust ALOT, that u can talk to about it dnt give too much information unless u kn they fully understand ur sexuality.

Yeah, I guess that's good advice. It's just hard sometimes!

Girl-Crazy Nerd

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary

wat do u mean o:

wait are u bi or gay xD i just guessed

I'm a lesbian razz

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary

ik its hard but you'll get use to it

Girl-Crazy Nerd

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary

I don't know... It's been 5 years though razz

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary

how old r u

Girl-Crazy Nerd

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary

how old r u

Eighteen... Actually 6 years!

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary

how old r u

were there any other gay people that u knew

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Celestial_Mana
scovill99999
How have all you lovely people been lately?
Exhausted. I have an exam tomorrow and I'm still trying to decide on my major and religion....Basically, I'm trying to find myself and it's frustrating. gonk

I'm sorry :/ I understand that feeling...

Girl-Crazy Nerd

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary
LoveGoRawr
Lady-Sanctuary

how old r u

were there any other gay people that u knew

I know a bunch of gay guys and a few bi girls 3nodding

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Lady-Sanctuary