Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a new poll! Would you be willing to help update the (rather lacking) information on the front page?

No thanks - I'm here to learn and I don't think I know enough. 0.14197530864198 14.2% [ 23 ]
No thanks - I'm just not interested. 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 14 ]
No thanks - I'm absurdly busy! 0.1358024691358 13.6% [ 22 ]
Maybe, depending. I want to ask Gil a few questions first. 0.25308641975309 25.3% [ 41 ]
Of course I would! I'll go PM Gil right now. 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 8 ]
I like clicking options on polls 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]

Karoish
Ziroshi Takashi

Yeah, I just started, im trying to exercise every day, and eat less. But its not working out too good x.x

Babysteps. Don't exercise daily (like strength or cardio), rather decide on a couple/three days you want to use for exercise, otherwise just try to stay active on the other days. Eating less can either be incorporated now, or you can work up to that later. Doing a total overhaul usually fails due to it being so challenging in the beginning which nibbles away at your motivation.
yeah that makes sense...
Celestial_Mana
Ziroshi Takashi
Celestial_Mana
Ziroshi Takashi
Celestial_Mana
Depends on the diet. I try to eat healthy and I exercise often, so eating Kit Kats isn't too bad....My weight stays the same.

Yeah, I just started, im trying to exercise every day, and eat less. But its not working out too good x.x
eek ...Try exercising in the morning. Make sure to do around 40 minutes of muscle exercises. I did that a burn a good amount of fat. College is getting in the way of my routine though.

I would, but I have problems getting up before I need to x.x
Ugh. Tell me about it...No, wait. I have trouble getting up even when I need to get up. sweatdrop

yeah, I have 3 alarms that go off in the morning, about an hour apart x.x

First is "Hey would be awesome if you got up"

Second is "Hey... you need to get up and get ready"

third is "Get the ******** up or you wont have time to take a shower!" x.x

I rarely make it on the second x.x

Girl-Crazy Gatekeeper

8,450 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Timid 100
Ziroshi Takashi
Celestial_Mana
Ziroshi Takashi
Celestial_Mana
Ziroshi Takashi
Celestial_Mana
Depends on the diet. I try to eat healthy and I exercise often, so eating Kit Kats isn't too bad....My weight stays the same.

eek ...Try exercising in the morning. Make sure to do around 40 minutes of muscle exercises. I did that a burn a good amount of fat. College is getting in the way of my routine though.

Ugh. Tell me about it...No, wait. I have trouble getting up even when I need to get up. sweatdrop

Hate to butt in or anything, but wouldn't showering at night be more beneficial if you have to rush so much?
Celestial_Mana

If we went to the same college I would go with you! Tonight I went to my college's Christian meeting, and I was terrified. I had a friend there, but she had to leave early. Only two people know about me, my two close friends, one who is gay and one who isn't really religious so they were both ok with it, but they don't go to the same college as me. Anyways back to the story, I went and ended up leaving. I felt so scared and alone there. They were talking about the bible and I believe in a slightly different God than they do. I felt bad for leaving early, but I think I would have felt worse if I stayed and pretended to be okay with everything. This semester their theme is Radical Worship. The word Radical had me shakin in my boots, I feel if i say anything they are going to kick me out and not want to associate with me. Though that would be the un-Christian thind to do. I feel as though they would find it better than allowing a bisexual in their group.
This may be a irrational fear, but I completely understand where you are coming from.
Oshawott
Ziroshi Takashi
Celestial_Mana
Ziroshi Takashi
Celestial_Mana

Hate to butt in or anything, but wouldn't showering at night be more beneficial if you have to rush so much?

I shower 2 times a day x.x

Girl-Crazy Gatekeeper

8,450 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Timid 100
Ziroshi Takashi
Oshawott
Ziroshi Takashi
Celestial_Mana
Ziroshi Takashi
Celestial_Mana

I shower 2 times a day x.x

Ah, fair enough.
No Me Ama
Celestial_Mana

If we went to the same college I would go with you! Tonight I went to my college's Christian meeting, and I was terrified. I had a friend there, but she had to leave early. Only two people know about me, my two close friends, one who is gay and one who isn't really religious so they were both ok with it, but they don't go to the same college as me. Anyways back to the story, I went and ended up leaving. I felt so scared and alone there. They were talking about the bible and I believe in a slightly different God than they do. I felt bad for leaving early, but I think I would have felt worse if I stayed and pretended to be okay with everything. This semester their theme is Radical Worship. The word Radical had me shakin in my boots, I feel if i say anything they are going to kick me out and not want to associate with me. Though that would be the un-Christian thind to do. I feel as though they would find it better than allowing a bisexual in their group.
This may be a irrational fear, but I completely understand where you are coming from.
Yeah. That sounds scary. See, the problem is, I already know their views on non-straight individuals so that makes it awkward. The fact that I don't believe in their definition of God and that I don't believe the Bible condemns it also doesn't help. Meh.

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Lady-Sanctuary
Missy Murderess
Lady-Sanctuary
Missy Murderess

3nodding Yay! You've made me hopeful again, and I've joined my school's GSA. They do volunteer work in shelters where kids were kicked out of their homes for being gay so I'm happy that I can at least do something to help y'know? And it kind of puts my own issues in perspective.

Hope is always good heart
That sounds really great and so worthwhile! 3nodding Well done! You'll do great in this world. *hugs*

*hug* And I've joined UNICEF too. ^-^

Well done, UNICEF is a really good way to go. 3nodding

3nodding I figured it'd help with looking good on college applications.
And first day of school came and went, the place was INSANE. And it was so hot.
Turns out I got AP art history (and I'm only a freshman.... biggrin )

Greedy Fatcat

I have distanced myself from religion because I don't feel it's healthy for me. If there is God, I'm sure he'll understand. :I

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Karoish
Just Call Me Shan

Maybe you're just not feeling like you're ready for any kind of radical changes, perhaps? Are you worried whether things would change if you "changed"? I'm guessing you're mtf-trans, am I correct?
Maybe you should open the venue for a conversation with your parents, or one parent if that feels less daunting? You could ask them if they've noticed anything about you and if it has made them puzzled? I understand if you'd rather not, it is rather frightening.

I guess I'll just have to experiment until I find some way that's comfortable to tell them then.
Nyeh, so intimidating to post on a thread with so many pages! But I just HAD to give this thread a nice little bump, considering it's the one I've been looking for. heart
I'm, eh. I'm everywhere. More on the bisexual/gay side at the moment, but who knows where I'll end up? :3 I believe in more fluid sexuality, rather than your either this, this, or this. ^________^'' I came out to my mother about it a while ago, worst mistake of my life lololol. Our relationship hasn't been the same since, and I get constant pressure from her to date more (men, of course). Sorry if I'm rambling about irrelevant things... whee I'll hush now!

Greedy Fatcat

I'm thinking of going to a local GLBT meet-and-greet today.
Because this is such a small-ish city (population 40 000) the GLBT community isn't very large or active and last time I went it felt a bit awkward and forced. Hopefully this time will be better.

Greedy Fatcat

Dominant Love Slave
Nyeh, so intimidating to post on a thread with so many pages! But I just HAD to give this thread a nice little bump, considering it's the one I've been looking for. heart
I'm, eh. I'm everywhere. More on the bisexual/gay side at the moment, but who knows where I'll end up? :3 I believe in more fluid sexuality, rather than your either this, this, or this. ^________^'' I came out to my mother about it a while ago, worst mistake of my life lololol. Our relationship hasn't been the same since, and I get constant pressure from her to date more (men, of course). Sorry if I'm rambling about irrelevant things... whee I'll hush now!

I believe in fluid sexuality as well, but also accept it may not change. We have little power over it, I reckon. I'm sorry to hear your coming out wasn't a positive one. You should tell her that you do not appreciate her pressuring you and that she may not like it, but you are the one who decide who you date if you date at all.
Also welcome to the thread. (:

8,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Picking my own male name is really damn difficult... o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers