Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Smoker

BinaNeko
I do, I think a man should be a man. (well, unless he doesn't want to), but MY man has to be a man. He shouldn't worry about getting his hands dirty, and he should be able to fix things around the house. I also think the man is the one who should propose.
Also agreed. But I don't want a guy with that "too manly" attitude... like the ones who feel it's "gay" or "lame" to show emotions if they're upset, or they're too stubborn to follow directions, or the ones that talk about women like they're meat. I definitely want a rugged dude, but not some hot-shot wannabe stud man razz

Chatty Smoker

petite souris
Excuse me, miss.
I like to speak formally to people I don't know well. Not many people seem to do this anymore.
yum_tea

So true! There's so much informality and rude-ness in the world today. At least there's some polite people left!

Chatty Smoker

lmSoBlackLOL
twistedqueen92
I also think people (especially women) should live at home until they're married.

Why? emotion_8c

Eh. I just think it's silly to waste money and move out unless you have someone to help you who you REALLY want to do it with. Of course, if you don't want to get married, that's all good. Or if your relationship with your parents suck or whatever. I just personally want to stay at home until I finish school or get married. Whichever comes first, since I want to go to graduate school so I have like 8 years of school ahead of me. crying
Marcus Junius Brutus
lmSoBlackLOL
twistedqueen92
I also think people (especially women) should live at home until they're married.

Why? emotion_8c

Were you perma'd or something? sad

I think my main was only banned for a few weeks/days cause my old posts weren't deleted.

&& I have no idea why I got banned. I don't remember doing anything wrong. crying crying crying THIS ISN'T FAHHHHYURRR. BAWW.
I think the best way for two men to settle a disagreement is via a good a** kicking.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'm pretty submissive when it comes to sex/flirting....yeah thats it.
emo

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

Not really.
Though I don't think there's anything wrong with spanking your kids.
And I believe that they should be taught work ethic early.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
twistedqueen92
lmSoBlackLOL
twistedqueen92

Why? emotion_8c

Eh. I just think it's silly to waste money and move out unless you have someone to help you who you REALLY want to do it with. Of course, if you don't want to get married, that's all good. Or if your relationship with your parents suck or whatever. I just personally want to stay at home until I finish school or get married. Whichever comes first, since I want to go to graduate school so I have like 8 years of school ahead of me. crying

Why dose this mostly apply to woman?
neutral

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
lmSoBlackLOL

I think my main was only banned for a few weeks/days cause my old posts weren't deleted.

&& I have no idea why I got banned. I don't remember doing anything wrong. crying crying crying THIS ISN'T FAHHHHYURRR. BAWW.

Not the first time someone's been perma'd for something minor.
The mods are sadistic like that.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Not really. But I am finding some old wives tales are true when you don't expect it. Like yesterday, I was running late and the chick next door decided to stop and b***h at me for something that is really not my problem... I would have smacked her had I not had shiz to do and had to be somewhere with in 15 mins.
I also prefer sex occur in a committed relationship, preferably a life long one (though I don't necessarily advocate waiting for marriage). That's more a guideline for my own life though, than how I think other's should live. Other people can do whatever they want.

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BinaNeko
I do, I think a man should be a man.

I tend to dress somewhat modestly. Not because I have anything against less-modest clothing, I just... don't wear them generally. It's probably at least 50% laziness.
Not that it's old fashioned, but I guess people could see it as being uptight or something... I don't drink and wouldn't ever do drugs. I don't drink because I'm super picky and alcohol has never seemed like it'd taste good. And more recently I went on a medicine that, combined with my minor heart issues and alcohol, has a higher-than-I'm-comfortable-with chance of causing sudden death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff