• Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"No..." Jared said, searching his mind for other big words that Auntie Jenna taught him. "It's not possible!" He disagreed while finishing his breakfast and running off with a clean spoon to play in the play room.

Allison sighed, finishing eating and she looked at Haru. "I don't want him to think that when he grows up..." She said, knowing she had believed she was amount to nothing in her life since her mom had drilled it into her mind while she was drunk between clients.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

OutOfCum::

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Well he'll learn the truth eventually," Haru shrugged with a laugh. "It's going to be like the Matrix for him when he grows up," Haru joked, since finding the truth was something that the movie Matrix seemed to portray well.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Allison had never watched the Matrix, so she didn't quite catch the reference. "How? He's going to feel mind ******** left and right?" She guessed. The last thing Allison wanted was a clueless Jared being released into the world. He didn't need to know everything, but she wanted him to have a strong base of knowledge at the least.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Well that's exactly the feeling the characters get in the movie," Haru laughed since he was a little bit cruel although he had no intentions of teaching Jared nothing. He wanted quite the opposite.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Nodding, Allison then shrugged as she cleaned up after herself and Jared before she heard the twins waking up. "And I bet you feel tired of changing diapers and feeding bottles to babies just like how they don't like being mind ********... I know I do, now care to Isabella, slave." She observed while going over to the twins as she picked Bentley up before she went and changed his diaper and then fed him a bottle while sitting on the couch, too lazy to change the channel from a little kid show Jared had turned on before running away.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Yes master," Haru said with a bow as he went upstairs and gotten Isabella and Bentley. "Have one!" Haru said as he handed Bentley to her.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"Heh, you're funny." Allison replied while holding onto Bentley, without laughing while feeding Bentley while he was cradled in her arms after handing Haru a bottle to feed Isabella. "We switched roles?" She asked before finally cracking a smile as she watched Bentley grab a hold of her arm and try to hold the bottle on his own. When he failed, Allison kissed his forehead and went back to holding it for him.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

She already had Bentley...

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//She did?//

"Of course, Bentley needs the breast feeding more than Isabella after all," Haru laughed as he fed Isabella and then made her burp.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"... I'll just pretend you didn't say that." Allison said simply, figuring she would breast feed later since she wasn't necessarily comfortable doing it where just any maid could walk past and see him do things. "Do you want to do anything today?" She asked curiously as she finished feeding Bentley and she burped him before he sat on her lap while watching the tv, amused.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Yeah. D:< Way to not read my post...
    Your day's up... Son.

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//I meant Asian day?//

"Watch you breast feed?" Haru said randomly since it was the first thing that came to his mind. "Er I mean...I don't care." Haru laughed.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"... The kids already ate, fool." Allison replied, bothering to veto out Haru's poor attempt at an idea. Bentley leaned back into Allison as he watched some random cartoon Allison didn't care for. "We can, hmm, I don't know. Sleep." She offered, feeling tired.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

... Sure you did. :B

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Well I didn't say now, did I?" Haru asked, giving her the smartass reply. "Well I'm not tired so you can sleep if you'd like." Haru said since he had woken up on his own accord.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"Meh... You're right. You didn't." Allison stated simply as she yawned and leaned back into the couch. The blonde's mind began to drift elsewhere as she zoned out from her surroundings. Her period was supposed to be coming soon, and she expected it since they were using protection. She sighed in distaste, not really wanting to put up with the damned thing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

... ******** you. I'm doing my idea...

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//OH NOES!!!//

"Exactly," Haru said with a laugh as he sat down at an arm and leaned back, so that the back of his head touched the couch. He was surprisingly tired as well.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"You just said you weren't tired..." Allison mumbled as she turned to Haru as he joined her on the couch. She leaned against him before realizing she felt no need to get back up. Groaning, she decided to simply fall asleep.

-- lalala.

Two months went by and Allison was beginning to expect the worst, so she took a test. It was positive. She decided to ignore it to make sure that it wasn't fake and take it later on. Same thing. Frowning, Allison felt pain and didn't really know what was going on. Miscarriage... She asked herself, comparing symptoms she had to internet definitions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff