Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"I lied," Haru said as he stuck his tongue out.

"Are you alright?" Haru asked as he knocked on the bathroom door.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"Leave me alone to die," Allison called out while laying down on the bathroom floor, having cleaned up after herself and hiding all she needed to just to get him to think she was being a diva over what must be her period. The blonde crawled over, unlocked the door, and then crawled back in a matter of seconds before hugging her knees to her chest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

OutOfCum::

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Says the girl who unlocked the door," Haru said, trying to cheer her up (or was it himself) up of whatever it was. "So what exactly is wrong?" Haru asked as he sat down next to her.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Allison glared at Haru like she was unamused with smart a** reply. Which, she kind of was. Sighing, she decided to shrug to his question. "Nothing, really... Just woman stuff. You wouldn't know." The blonde replied as she stayed curled in a ball in the corner while eyeing Haru suspiciously. It wasn't like he knew, or was going to know for that matter.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"I can try to understand your pain," Haru said with a shrug as he hugged her and tried to get some information out of her.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"No. You can't." She whispered darkly while hugging Haru back. Allison didn't know how to say it. It didn't matter anymore, anyways. She buried her face in Haru's shoulder, trying to keep from crying. Losing the battle against her tears, she hid her face so Haru didn't see what she was doing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"You never know!" Haru said as he grabbed her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

When Haru moved her away just to make eye contact, she covered her face to wipe away the tears that were already there. More only seemed to keep going, just at a slower stream. "I-I-I... M-Mi-Mis..." Allison couldn't say it. Not then. Her gaze fell to the ground. It wasn't that she didn't want Haru knowing, it just hurt too much to say out loud. It would only make the miscarriage seem too real.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Mis?" Haru asked as he wiped her tears away for her. He was curious and he wanted to know. He wanted to help in any way as well, to possibly cheer her up.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Allison shook her head lightly, not sure how to phrase it and get the words out easily. "I... I missed my period for about two months. B-But... It said I was p-pregnant again and I... Miscarried." She said, trying to be quiet on purpose so she didn't have to hear herself say it. Allison looked down, feeling ashamed in herself even though it was not her fault in the slightest. What did she do wrong?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"And why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?" Haru asked, shocked that she had never discussed it to him. He had never really noticed either. If he had, he would have been more careful about it as well.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"I don't know... I guess since you didn't really say whether or not you wanted another kid for sure or not, I was hoping that it would just go away. But I didn't think this would happen." Allison replied, not really knowing why she didn't have a solid explanation. Was it because she was scared Haru would get mad at her for something beyond her control? Possibly. "I-I... I just... Didn't think you would be happy or not if I was pregnant again. And I'm not anymore. It doesn't matter now." She concluded while trying to stop her tears before settling on leaving the bathroom to sulk in the bedroom to watch the twins as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Well a pregnancy isn't going to go away though," Haru said with a sigh as he hugged her. "Well just stay in here or else they might see you sad," Haru said with a smile since the twins would be fine, after all he didn't want to have the kids see their parents sad.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"I know, I'm stupid. Don't rub it in." Allison kept her voice from sounding edgy while hugging Haru back before pulling away. She was just so irritated at that moment. Not because Haru was telling her to stay in the bathroom, Allison could care less about that. It was because she somehow thought she could find a way to work through the pregnancy without it turning to a miscarriage. But, it did. And now? Now she was sad. Frowning, the blonde sat on the edge of the tub and covered her face.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Well can we be stupid together?" Haru asked as he sat down on the other side of the tub. He didn't really want a fourth child although if she wanted one, he could always manage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff