Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This is a private Master x Slave Role Play.
Between snippers55 and HaseoXform.

You can read along.
But don't post, please.

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Or else you will all get haunted by my imaginary friend Karl

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

Allison had decided to walk a longer way home, trying to spice up her routine after coming home from school; she was an 18-year-old Senior who looked younger than her actual age. Her plan seemed to be failing so far. So much for a fun year... She let out a sigh as she made it to a fairly empty road. "Why is life so boring?" Allison complained to herself, not bothering to pay attention to anyone who may come or any vehicle that passed down the road.

Her unobservancy lead to getting pulled into a van swiftly and silently. She was silent from the shock of the whole scene. The men inside explained she was to be sold on the slave market as soon as the van reached its destination. There was a shortage of slaves going around, she would most likely be sold as soon as possible to any random person that wanted her so they could maintain their income flow. Thus, she would probably have to do more tasks since the master would be less picky in order to receive a slave.

Allison sat down in a small room with a one-way window on the door with a sigh as she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at the ground as she sat there with absolutely nothing to do but await her fate.

"Who do you think you are?"

<< OutOfCandy:: I can edit if you can't work with this.
And sorry if it's too long. :l >>

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Haru Matake||

User Image

"Isn't slavery illegal now?" Haru complained to his father. He didn't want a slave nor his life as a rich boy with high expectations either but it was fate after all. As the limo stopped the door to the limo opened and both of them came out of the car. "Why me out of all the other people," Haru thought with a sigh as he followed his father. He was directed into a room where there was a blonde haired girl sitting there. "I'm glad your the only slave," Haru said somewhat glad that there weren't tons of them. "Well then I guess you shouldn't be considered a slave...How about being called a maid instead?" Haru asked wondering if it would work for her.
Haru was the type of person who was a rebel in his family unlike his father who was strict about everything.

OOC: probably going to change the posting style but go with it for now
"Death is something you can't run away from, so you might as well stand up and fight against it"

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

Alisson sat there for a few more minutes until she saw two guys walk in. The younger one looked nicer, but appearences could always be deceiving, so she wouldn't label him as anything quite yet. "Sure... Why not?" Allison didn't care what he called her, as long as it wasn't anything too bad.

The slave handler pushed a button and the door opened for Allison to get out or for them to get her. He didn't give a damn how the slave left the place, as long as he got his money for this transaction. "I'll take it as you're taking her. Seeing as she's the only one." He didn't see slavery as illegal. He saw slaves as helpers... But, then again, he was scum who only wanted his money.

<< OutOfCandy:: Okay Naru.
And I read DNP and thought Donut Police. I'm like "Wait, no...." >>

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Haru Matake||

User Image

"So how did you get turned into a slave exactly?" Haru asked wondering how and why she was as they walked back towards the limo. His father was at the front desk who paid for the girl. Haru was disgusted at how his father would be paying his money to a slave trader. "He pisses me off sometimes," Haru mumbled as he glared at his father.

OOC: what does dnp stand for anyways?
"Death is something you can't run away from, so you might as well stand up and fight against it"

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

"I was just on my way home from school before I got taken here..." Allison said, seeing no point in lying about how she came to being a slave. It wouldn't her in any way. She sighed and followed Haru's glare to see it directed for his dad. "Since when do parents not piss off their kids?" Allison asked him as she followed.

The slave trader finished the transaction, giving him a piece of paper that said the basic information of the slave (name, age, weight, height). "Here. Have yourself some fun." He said; he normally said that to everyone who bought a slave. It was a force of habit. The slave trader waved before heading back into a room behind the counter.

<< OutOfCandy:: It means Do Not Post. >>

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Haru Matake||

User Image

Haru ignored the slave trader completely. "Only normal families that aren't rich," Haru said since normal families didn't have strict rules to follow or have high expectations like him. "So how old are you exactly?" Haru asked since he hadn't seen the paperwork. The paperwork was all with his father who was in a seperate part of the limo. The limo was split to two parts one side was for Haru and the other was for his father. The only way they could communicate was talk through a walkie talkie. There was a window between the two although sound couldn't go through.

OOC: ah that explains a lot

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

Allison's family was normal class -- just getting by with some extra spending money -- so she didn't know how rich families worked. She stared blankly at him before saying, "That may be true. And I'm 18." He might not believe her, but she didn't care. It was the truth, and as long as she knew the truth it didn't matter.

She didn't even know his name though, so that was kind of starting to make Allison paranoid as they entered the limo.

<< OutOfCandy:: It does. xDD >>

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Haru Matake||

User Image

"I'm 18 too although you look more like a16 year old than an 18 year old," Haru said with a slight laugh. "Ah I haven't introduced myself I'm Haru Matake nice to meet you," Haru said with a smile. He was polite even to his butler after all they could become friends.

OOC:

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

Allison stuck her tongue out at him as he said she looked more like a 16-year-old. "I'm sorry I'm short." She replied then smiled, not taking it offensively in any way. "Haru's a cool name. I'm Allison Willming. I guess it's nice to meet you too." She could only guess since she didn't know what life at his house could be like for her. It was probably better for him... She was curious, wondering what she'd have to do. Allison wouldn't ask though.

<< OutOfCandy:: >>

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Haru Matake||

User Image

"Allison is a nice name too," Haru said with a smile. "If your wondering what your going to do it won't be too much work," Haru said as he tried to think of an example. "You know what maids do right? Clean the house, do those everyday chores, cook meals and that stuff although of course you won't be the only one working. I'll be helping you although don't expect too much," Haru said with a smile.
"Plus since your 18 you get to go to school as well," Haru said since it was required by law.

OOC:

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

"Thanks." Allison smiled back before sighing again, looking at the ground. She could deal with the cleaning. But she couldn't cook much; she could learn though. "I can do that... And, I hate school." She mumbled, not wanting to go. One of her secret hopes had been not having to go to school.

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Taru Hirachi||

User ImageUser Image

"That would be impossible sorry to dissapoint you after all it is required by law," Haru said as he leaned on his hand. "Well then we're here," Haru said as the limo began to slow down to a stop. "Let's get going," Haru said as the driver opened the door for the two of them.

OOC:

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

"Damn..." Allison mumbled, wondering if it was possible for her to somehow ditch. "Lead the way." She said as they arrived and followed him out of the limo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas