Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Where the hell did you think of that idea?" Haru asked, shocked that he was actually being accused of doing such a nerdy thing. "Exactly," Haru said again. "I'm a horny b*****d and I know it," Haru winked and laughed.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"I'm onto you... Since you just admitted to being a horny b*****d." Allison accused with a wink right back at Haru. "You wouldn't have sex with me..." Allison stated and pouted, poking her stomach which was nearly back down to being flat again after losing the baby weight from the twins. "I'm icky." She used that for her reasoning before smiling smugly, to show she won.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

OutOfCum::

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Well the truth is out," Haru said with a shrug and kissed her on the cheek. "I only have sex with low self esteemed Allisons," Haru said with a smile as he hugged her.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"That would be me." Allison said simply after kissing Haru back on the cheek. She hugged him back easily before smirking at a slight thought. The action was nothing much, but Allison goosed Haru for the hell of it. Nothing better than some minimally kinky actions to get in the mood. The blonde smiled innocently and winked at her husband, not caring how he reacted as long as it was positive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Glad it would be." Haru then winked back and laughed. "So are you expecting me to start it?" Haru asked wondering if she was trying to get him to have sex with her.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"I don't know... Am I?" Allison asked, pretending not to know what Haru was talking about. She hugged Haru and poked his cheek. "Or we can meet halfway..." Allison offered before kissing Haru after beginning to lead him to the bedroom slowly, not wanting to get too excited and trip somehow.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Don't trip," Haru said with a laugh as he kissed her back as he slowly was dragged into the bedroom.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

As they entered the bedroom and the door closed, it was like the maids nearby knew to watch the twins and keep an eye out for the other kids and Luna. "Please, I'm not going to trip. Being horny helps my balance." Allison lied, simply deciding to come up with something on the spot before they started their intercourse.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Yeah... I didn't know what to post after the time skip. I'm trying to think up a plot as I go. Give me something to work with, son. D:

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//I don't know either DX//

Next day, Haru had woken up first, before anyone else in the whole house had woken up surprisingly. He was dazed at first and just looked at the scene he woke up to.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Allison woke up some time after Haru did and she yawned before pushing up onto her elbows. "Good morning, Haru." She greeted happily before kissing him softly and heading to the bathroom. Once she was done in there, she walked out dressed and she went to go check on the kids. She noticed Jared groggily walking out of his room and opening his arms for Allison to carry him, so she did while carrying him downstairs.

Heading downstairs, she watched as Luna was asleep on her doggy bed, Jenna left for school and she saw the twins were sleeping.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

I think of everythinggggg (slight exaggeration), pweaaaaaaaaaase I can only think of giving Allison a miscarriage or stillbirth thing to make her sadddddd. D:

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//That's terrible! I'll think of something then...gimme a day//

"Morning Allison," Haru said as he kissed her back and waited for her to finish and then got changed. He then headed down as well and watched Jenna depart.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Allison sat down at the kitchen table with Jared on her lap as he began to hit the table at random times since a maid had been making them all breakfast. She yawned while watching Jared have fun hitting the table and she smiled once he picked up a spoon and was looking at his reflection. Allison ruffled his hair as he tried to eat the spoon to eat the boy on the other side who was looking at him. "Look, momma!" He said while proudly holding up the spoon. "It's a mini me!" Jared smiled as the food came and he stabbed it with a spoon before trying to use it to eat.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Alright... One day.

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Haru laughed a little as he got a cup of coffee for himself. "And there's me right behind mini you," Haru said as he walked behind Jared.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Jared gasped as his father was right. "What witchcraft is this?!" He demanded with a shocked expression while eating food with the spoon. Allison laughed at Jared's reaction to Haru messing around with him.

"Haru, there's no need to mess with him... I don't want him to think spoons produce "mini me"s..." Allison said and pet Jared's head, explaining how it was only the reflection of himself he was seeing. Jared didn't look too amused with what was actually going on with the spoon. It was so much less amusing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Witchcraft? It's magic," Haru said with a laugh, surprised that Jared actually knew such a word. "Why not? It's fun," Haru teased.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff