Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Player

10,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Haru Matake||

User Image

"Well the school we're going to go to isn't that bad since the teacher barely even bothers to teach us and just ignores us completely," Haru explained about his school. It was true the teachers wouldn't even cared if you skipped or came to school late. "We could skip school as well," Haru said as he opened the door to the mansion. His father had left for work and the only ones at the mansion were Haru and Allison.

OOC:
"Death is something you can't run away from, so you might as well stand up and fight against it"

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

Allison had been one of the few smartest kids at her old school. So her grades wouldn't suffer much if she did decide to ditch her new school. "Nice place." She commented, looking around the empty house before looking back at Haru. She didn't know what to do or say, never really having been in this situation before.

"Who do you think you are?"

<< OutOfCandy:: >>

Lonely Player

10,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Haru Matake||

User Image

"Would you like a tour of the place or would you like to look around for yourself?" Haru asked since he didn't really care. After all it was his father's stuff and not his. The only things in the house that were his were in his room.

OOC:
"Death is something you can't run away from, so you might as well stand up and fight against it"

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

The girl didn't necessarily want to wander around and accidentaly do something to make anyone mad that she could regret. "It'd be safe-- Errr, better if you showed me." Allison didn't want to break anything on accident either. Even she knew she could be clumsy most of the time.

Lonely Player

10,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Haru Matake||

User Image

"Alright then," Haru said as he gave Allison the tour of the whole mansion. He showed her everything from the little closet where Haru's toys were that he played with when he was little to the master's bedroom.
"And that's it," Haru said finishing up the tour. "You'll be staying in one of the guest rooms since we don't really have a shed or anything for you to sleep in," Haru said joking about the shed. "Well if you need anything just shout," Haru said making it sound like he was the slave and Allison was the master.

OOC:

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

Allison had stayed Solent and followed him around the whole time. He actually had toys, which she thought was kind of cute. "Okay, I can make do with that..." Allison replied, ignoring the shed joke. She looked over at him, "What will I need you for?" Allison asked; she normally did things herself. Wouldn't he be the one to tell her to do things?

Lonely Player

10,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Haru Matake||

User Image

"If you don't know where something is," Haru said with a shrug. Even though he was supposed to ask her if he needed anything he still had to show her around after all. "That reminds me if you want some clothes you could wear one of my mother's night gown or something for tonight," Haru suggested. His mother wouldn't mind since she was long gone. If she were still around he wouldn't have even gotten a slave at all.

OOC:

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

"Of course I'll call for directions." Allison mumbled under her breath, figuring asking for help with anything else was forbidden. She had read a few books about slavery in high school; one had to do with what slaves normally did. But -- since times are different -- she'd have to guess on some things that were obviously changed in the slave world the past few centuries.

Lonely Player

10,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Haru Matake||

User Image

"That was only an example though I can even help with some of the chores if you don't know how to," Haru suggested with a smile. He didn't want her to be completely like a slave after all.

OOC:

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

Allison didn't want Haru to get in trouble for helping her. "But won't you get in trouble if you did that?" She asked, concerned for his well-being. She didn't want him to get punished by his dad if he were to find out he was helping the slave.

Lonely Player

10,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Haru Matake||

User Image

"So what? He won't see me anyways," Haru said with a smile knowing he couldn't get caught. He's snuck out of the house, destroyed some expensive things and even TPed the neighbor's house without getting caught.

OOC:

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

Allison was pretty surprised that he was so confident he wouldn't be caught. "I don't doubt you. It's just.. Anything can happen, ya know?" She looked from Haru to the floor, then around wherever they were. Her internal sense of direction had always been off. It was a miracle she remembered where she lived.

Lonely Player

10,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image
"I break down, fear is sinking in
The cold comes, racing through my skin
Searching for a way to get to you
Through the storm you (Blackbird by Linkin Park)"

"Yeah but still you wouldn't tell me off would you?" Haru asked with an evil grin. It felt like there was a killing aura around Haru at the moment. He would probably become a horrible slave driver if Allison did. Maybe even put a few whip marks on her back.

Out Of Pepsi (because cocaine is bad for you) (OOC):
"The life I think about
Is so much better than this
I never thought I'd be stuck in this mess
I'm sick of wondering
Is it life or death
I need to figure out who's behind me (One X)"

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

Avoiding his gaze and not even looking at him, she shook her head. "No..." She mumbled quietly for a reply. She wasn't the biggest fan of abuse, but she would suck it up if need be. Sometimes she would accidentally say too much.

Lonely Player

10,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
|| Haru Matake||

User Image

"Just messing," Haru said with a laugh since Allison had bought it completely. "Although be careful around my father he might do that sort of thing," Haru warned her. His father was harsh. He even had a couple burn marks on his arm from his father because of his abuse. "It's never an easy punishment," Haru said and then changed the mood. "Anyways enough with the depressing stories," Haru said with a smile attempting to change the mood.

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff