• Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Jared seemed to think about when the best time to play at the park would be. Now or later. "We can some when momma's sleeping." He replied as he calmed down and stopped his flailing.

Allison sighed in relief since Haru got Jared to compromise. "He just doesn't like me." She also grumbled a labor comment, but the words were lost in the wind as they moved on to sight see at other places.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

OutOfCum::

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Yep," Haru said, glad that they had agreed to something. "No apparently not." Haru was the only one who had heard her, but barely.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

I went through all that for him and he still does not like me? Allison asked and frowned as he gaze moved down to watching the stroller since the area straight ahead was clear. Getting raped for that little shot and deciding to keep him before realizing she had actually loved Haru meant nothing?! Granted, he did not understand and Allison would never tell Jared, but she at least wanted him to hate her for some reason instead of no reason.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Well try offering him candy," Haru recommended since kids always loved candy after all.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Allison only shrugged at what Haru said as she looked at Jared questioningly. Why do you hate mommy? She asked him, watching as Jared seemed to be caught off guard. I want you to tell me the truth.

Mommy, I love you... Jared replied, sounding serious as can be as they headed off to start making their way back home, looking through windows and at people subtly on the way.

The blonde was pretty sure Jared might be bi-polar, but that was kind of a stretch and she felt like she was assuming too much. Just because Haru has something like that, does not mean Jared inherited it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Why would he hate you?" Haru asked wondering how she even came to such a conclusion.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"Because he might be a bi-polar little boy?" Allison replied, sounding hesitant since Jared didn't seem to go between love and hate with anyone else. He was pretty happy around others. "Or he doesn't like my face..." She second guessed herself before sticking her tongue out at Jared's back as he walked in front of them up to the castle again with Jenna and Luna.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Well at least I love your face," Haru said petting her face. "I still love this place!" Haru said taking in the scene.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Allison licked Harus hand when he touched her face, just for shits and giggles. Allison smiled at his response, Thanks... I like your face more. The blonde replied as she looked up at him and nodded in agreement. Yeah, it sure is a nice place. She responded while they reentered the castle and she put the sleeping twins in their cribs and the other stuff away as she noticed Jared, Luna and Jenna had already ran off. What should we do? Allison asked Haru, messing with his hair.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"I don't know...I want to do something at least," Haru said with a sigh, feeling a bit lazy but will do anything.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"Uhmm... Sex?" Allison replied, sounding rather monotone about the suggestion. She couldn't think of anything and wouldn't mind it. "Or we can play leap frog." Allison offered as a second option. There wouldn't be terrible consequences like a miscarriage since she wasn't pregnant - she assumed. "Or we... Can... Make more babies. I don't want my period."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Leap frog sounds soooo much better," Haru said, stretching out the word so just to be sarcastic. "Well three is enough and include Jenna into the mix...It's kind of already a big happy family." Haru said, not wanting anymore kids unless Allison really wanted more.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"I'd like to see you think up something better." Allison replied and crossed her arms across her chest in a show of defiance towards Haru. "I like our family the size it is... I was just kidding. Labor sucks." Allison replied, recollecting the pain from Jared and the twins. She winced and sat on the couch before hugging her knees. "I can't think of anything..." There was no threat to plan for or anything else important. Melody didn't know where they were and as far as she knew, no one wanted to kidnap any of them or rape anyone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"I'm telling you, leap frog is the best!" Haru said with a laugh. "It sounds like it does, although I still would love to have sex," Haru teased as he licked her face.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"You just want to 'miss' and T Bag me..." Allison assumed that was Haru's interior motive since he was laughing and the blonde knew all about his lewd mind. "That's because it does," She said and pouted a little at the memories again. The end results were worth the pain, that was certain. "Sex...? You horny little Haru, you." Allison seemed to ease right into teasing her husband back before she grabbed his arm to keep him close to her as she licked his face back.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff