No 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 16 ]
Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ryukko looked at David shyly before taking the stone and looked at it in her palms she then tapped Destiny's shoulder "can you put me down now?" Destiny set Ryukko down onto her own feet and watched as Ryukko put the stone into her pocket and nodded at what Jake said "I..I heal people...and myself when i have to put it's all been others" Usagi gasped seeing What Ryukko and Danny actually looked like standing next to each other once the sun was unblocked by the clouds. Usagi had to look away and turn so her back was facing everyone "lets just..Just get to where Tobias said to go"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
David was abit startled when he finally saw how the two kids looked, blinking abit before looking over at Jake. "So...they were...." "Yeah...." Jake snorted as he thought back, shaking his head before looking over at Destiny, taking her hand as David held Usagi abit, nodding some. "Yeah, lets go.." Jake nodded, making sure the kids were close when he and David started to walk to the location. Tobias smiled some as he got up from the wall, huffing abit. <That's everyone. They are all coming here. Though I think I picked up a very confused Maxwell...> He chuckled as he looked over at Penny, smiling as he moved to sit next to her.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
As soon as the others Met up with Destiny,Usagi,David and Jake the girls looked sad and surprised when they saw Ryukko and Danny Causing Yuki to drop to her knee and hug Ryukko "I'm so sorry I didn't know" Ryukko hugged back "it's alright Yuki it's not your fault" Penny laughed a bit "well it must be Our Daughter and the other girls talking about something he doesn't understand,Speaking of how far are they?"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Once they met the others, Max was taken back as he noticed that Jake and Destiny had two more kids with them, tilting his head as he looked over them and nudged over to Terra as he examined them. Kai was just as surprised, wondering what had transpired to have two more kids. Tobias smiled abit as he moved over to rest his hand on Penny's leg, resting his head. <They aren't far. They just ran into the kids, and they are close. Should be here in the next few minutes.> He let out a soft sigh. <Looks like there are two other kids in tow as well, they do not look like they are in the best of conditions, but they seem to be happy now.>

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"I'll explain when we're all together" Destiny said with a sigh before they all started walking again and met up with the others before arriving at The place "is this the place?" Destiny asked looking at the big house in front of them until Penny opened the door "Come in we want you to meet another person" Destiny and the others walked into the house looking around "wow big house!" Ryukko said looking around.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake stayed by Destiny and the kids as they got closer to the house, smiling abit as he saw the house and nodded. "Yeah, this looks like it, right down tot he last detail." He smiled more once Penny opened the door and let the others head inside first, taking a look around outside before coming in. He huffed as he took down his hood, Tobias smiling some as he watched. <Hey guys. Glad to see all of you can make it.> He looked down at the two new children, abit stunned at how they looked in their condition.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"yeah so who's this new girl you've been talking about?" Jeannette asked before Penny cleared her throat and stepped to the side "this is Kitty..well Kitty's a nickname,as you can see she has cat ears and a cat tail but she also can Move through Solid objects" Kitty looked down with a blush "Yeah.." She said with a Slight smile and rubbed the back of her head. Jeannette nodded and turned to Destiny "So explain to us what happened to these two kids?" Destiny sighed "When we went to Drop of Ryukko home her brother answered the door,we we're about to leave when we heard a slap sound and the cry of the Children,i busted the door down and witnessed their father beating them.."Destiny said stopping clutching her hands into fists too angry from what happened to continue.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tobias smiled some as he looked over at Kitty, kneeling down next to her. <See, these are the people that I told you about, they all have powers too.> He smiled some as he looked over at the others. Jake looked over at Destiny and moved over, placing a hand over hers to calm her down before looking over at the others. "So, we rushed in and took care of the 'father'. We then helped packed the kid's stuff and left, that guy is fine, granted he won't be eating anything solid for awhile.." He snorted abit as he looked over at Destiny, smiling after. "Glad we decided to stay behind abit longer then normal."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny nodded "I'm glad we did too" Destiny said with a small smile before looking at the others who had a shocked reaction on their faces Especially Jeannette and Penny who went through almost the same thing. Kitty nodded "I..see but They look so Normal..Well besides the kids with the ears and the girl with the wings.."

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiled abit at Destiny, looking over at the others and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah...but as you can tell, they are both fine now, though they will need some food in their system." Tobias looked over at Penny, thinking to himself and moves over to take her hand, Zack moving over to Jeannette to place his hand on her shoulder. <Well, doesn't matter looks. You'll be accepted either way.> Tobias smiled some as he looked at Kitty. <Plus, they can also do some cool things like you can.>

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Well maybe not as cool but yeah we can do some Cool stuff" Jeannette said smiling when she felt Zack's hand on her shoulder. Kitty watched as Jeannette got herself a glass of water and walked back into the living room to Demonstrate setting the glass on the table she took a breath and started to bend the water out of the glass much to Kitty's awe Jeannette smirked and put the water back. "We all have powers just some of us can't show in the house" "Well Most of us" Destiny said looking away slightly. "Well Destiny Doesn't know her's yet". Kitty smiled feeling wanted now and stood up "where do i go for these powers with you?" Usagi stepped forward "My Mom's school for Power users and Well Mutants like the Normal folk call us,but due to mom not being at the school I can enroll you due to me being the rightful Owner of that school,anyway All you need is your clothes and whatever else you wanna bring the school has dorm rooms,come by Tomorrow around eh elevenish" Kitty nodded "got it but will i still get to see My sister" usagi nodded "Yes we get Visit days for those who want to see their children and sent them to help them with said powers" usagi explained "Most of us don't even have Family" Jeannette said rubbing the back of her head.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack smiled some as he watched Jeannette demonstrate her power to Kitty, chuckling some. "I can pretty much control the air. I can keep a fire going with it or turn it to be blowing strong enough to blow you away." He smiled some as Jake held Destiny, nudging her abit. "I'm sure you still got something in ya." David thought to himself as he moved over by Usagi, smiling. "Plus we do also provide some computers, so you can also keep in contact with your sister and others around the school on other days. Plus we also have Christmas vacation, spring break and all that good stuff." Zack looked over at Jeannette when she mentioned about family and smiled some, moving over to wrap his arm around her waist. "But we end up finding a family in the school, even if we didn't expect to."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kitty listened and blinked softly listening to the others and nodded before looking down and took a breath "Alright I'll see you guys tomorrow then" Kitty looked up with a smile.Everyone soon went back to the school and now we're sitting in the lunch room with Ryukko and Danny who we're stuffing their mouth's with food wearing new clothes and cleaned from a bath sitting next to Destiny who was in the middle.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
After the encounter and making sure things would be ready for Kitty, everyone was back at the school, almost normal as Max was with Terra, enjoying the time with her more after the kidnapping that had happened. Still abit red as he thought back to the kiss they shared. Jake was getting another plate full for Danny and Ryukko, shaking his head as he walked back and set it aside for the two. "Take it easy you two! You're going to burst at that rate." He smiled some as he looked over at Destiny, moving over to kiss her cheek and wrap his arms from behind, watching the two. "You know they do remind me of two others we know." He looked over at Zack and Tobias, who were just about scarfing down some food themselves. Zack since he was starved for not eating a whole day and Tobias for burning alot of energy by teleporting and sending information from before. Tobias looked up after he ate, blinking abit and looked down blushing abit while Zack continued, somewhat oblivious.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny saw Tobias and Zack and busted out laughing so hard tears ran down her face,Yuki on the other hand stood at the lunch choices not sure what to pick so she bit her lip as she stood there rubbing the back of her head very unsure what was good and not good as well as her class list that was until she jumped about a foot in the air when a hand landed on her shoulder turning her head a bit she saw a Brunette haired girl with Blond roots smiling at her "um can i help you?" Yuki asked blinking. Usagi and Su-lin looked over at the Lunch line and groaned "oh god Natalia's over there with Yuki" Terra growled a bit watching this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff