No 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 16 ]
Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mrs Johnson thought about it for a moment "She mentioned Something Along the lines of looking into something Family Related but that's all,she didn't mention leaving the School,and even if she did she'd leave the school in Usagi or Alex's hands not another person" Terra looked at Max then back to Mrs Johnson "Family Related?" Mrs Johnson nodded "That's all i know sadly"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Really?" Jake rubbed his chin as he looked over at Destiny, scratching his chin. "You don't think..." He motions over to the bag she had and looked back over at the nurse. "Well, least you heard something, we never heard a single word at all. Didn't know she was gone till abit ago." Max raised an eyebrow as he looked over at Terra before looking back at the nurse, wondering like Jake, if it was connected to what was in the bag they had.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"We will have to find out,All i found was proof that my house cannot be torn down it's a will" Mrs Johnson turned quickly dropping a package of Gauze "Destiny did you just say Your house and torn down?" Destiny nodded "Yeahh apparently jack a** in charge decided to order my house to be Demolished but he can't because i have the will from my parents before they died when i was a little girl,so this will show him" Mrs Johnson sighed with Relief "That's good" That's when they all looked up at the Door seeing one of the Younger Power users limp in with a black eye swollen Jaw littered with cuts and bruises "Oh Jackie look at you" Mrs Johnson said covering her mouth before rushing to him then bringing him to the other side of the room to tend to his wounds. "I think we should go now" Terra said Making Destiny Nod and leave the room with Terra Max and Jake as they walked down the Hall Destiny was deep in thought.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake sighed abit, thinking. "Yeah, least he's trying at least, however we need to figure out what to do to get to the bottom of this." He smiled abit before looking over at the door to see another person coming in. Max taking notice and growled abit before Terra spoke, nodding alittle and helped her down. Jake sighed, looking over the child abit. "Don't worry miss, we'll try to put a stop to this, this is getting out of hand.." He shook his head as he followed by Destiny, thinking while Max was just angry.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Your Telling me" Terra growled baring her fang for a moment before sighing deeply Stopping for a moment she sighed again and slightly bonked her head against the wall it was pretty obvious she was tired and annoyed by everything that was going on before looking at Destiny who spoke "I'm Not sure what I'm going to about the Normal school...And going to it.."

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake rubbed his chin abit as he looked over at Destiny, taking her hand. "Your not transferring. Not if we have anything to say about this." Jake huffed some as he looked down. "Almost lost you once before, not going to lose you again." Max stopped abit as he looked over at Terra, sighing and smiling abit as he walked over and lightly wrapped his arms around her to hug her from behind, sighing before moving over to take her hand. "I'm going to take her to bed, let mom and dad know." He smiled some before looking back at Terra as he helped her.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny looked at Max and Terra and nodded "I'll them know,Get some sleep you two" She said with a smile and wave before looking at Jake and smiled softly "You won't loose me I swear on my life",Usagi who decided to go the lunch room sat at the table with the book that Stella found and made sure to take with them as they traveled back to the school,Usagi looked through the Pictures and smiled some seeing the photo's of Her Mom and Aunt when they we're kids and how Destiny and her looked exactly like them. Flipping through a few others she saw Pictures of Destiny growing up with a Ghostly Image of James behind her and a few words under the Photo's.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake looked up abit at her, smiling some as he held her hand, leaning in to kiss her before he lead her to find the others. David, who was eating a sandwich, was sitting next to Usagi, examining the pictures himself. He couldn't help but be abit confused as he saw some of the oddities in some of the pictures. "Can't believe I don't remember some of these get togethers." Max smiled some, waving abit before helping Terra off the wall and held her as they went over to his own room, figuring it would be better since it was closer, leading her to the bed and sat down by her.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"that's because I met you when i was a Pre-teen David all of these are when i was a kid" Usagi said before turning the page of the Book and looked suprised pointing at a picture it was Her when she was a baby in her mom's arms next to her mom was her Aunt with Destiny in her arms in front of the school that they we're in with the caption under the photo 'the school that will be passed down through generations and the School our children will go to someday to enhance their powers' "what" Usagi said just as Destiny and Jake walked into the Lunch room. Terra looked at Max before sighing as she looked down "so any idea what we could do for Destiny's birthday after all this i think she deserves a Fabulous one"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
David, nodded alittle, thinking. "I guess...still, think I would have seen something." He looked at some of the pictures before the one she pointed at came up, squinting as he leans in to read the caption. "Huh?..enhance?" He looked over at Usagi before looking over to see Destiny and Jake walk in, waving abit. Max looked over at her, thinking. "Not sure, other then stopping the transferring from happening." He sighed as he rubbed the side of his head, feeling the small bump when he was tossed and sighed before looking over at her. "How are you feeling now?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny leaved over Usagi's shoulder seeing the picture Usagi was looking at "hey that's me and my mom and you and your mom in front of the school" Usagi nodded she then turned another page of her and Destiny when they we're Kids around maybe 5 years old playing in the kiddy pool "Cute that little girl looks like you Usagi" Destiny then walked away to get something to Drink causing Penny to look at Usagi "Dose she really Not remember you two being Cousins?" Usagi nodded "afraid so Mom must of Locked away those Memories about me Alex and her Aunt so we wouldn't get hurt" Terra Started to think before pulling her hair slightly in frustration "We gotta think of a way or maybe Take her to the Farmers market this weekend to get out of this scene,and I'm alright just Frustrated"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake blinked abit as he looked over at the photo book, tilting his head before taking notice of afew things. "Heh, you two looked very cute little." He smiled some before his stomach growled, rubbing his stomach some before going to grab a small apple, or whatever apple was left after Zack got to them. Tobias, a mouth half full of a sandwich, blinked abit as he looked up and watched before looking back at Usagi. <Well, can see how it can be abit helpful but... with everything at stake now, I don't think it's good that it's still up. > He swallowed the chunk, patting his chest. Max thought to himself, nodding abit. "Maybe Could help." He watched Terra and smiled some, resting his hand on her leg. "Well, least you can relax now, your with me too."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Usagi sighed "I guess Mom didn't want me and Alex to get hurt while we we're still learning our skills and even now we aren't even that good we're still learning our powers,what i did in japan with my body going "the human torch wannabe" was new,I mean Alex Can turn into a ******** Dragon and breath fire,he can only breath fire right now" Usagi looked over at Destiny who was looking at the selection of food and sighed shaking her head "I just wish Destiny would remember me...and I don't think mom was expecting her sister and brother in law to be killed leaving little Destiny alone and not knowing how to control Jake when he was a spirit" Usagi then turned another page and saw her and Alex's mom and dad when Her mom was Pregnant with presumably her this caused her to smile "My Dad was a pretty good looking Man,just wish I remembered him better" Usagi smiled when she saw a Picture of Her looking surprised when her hair was short in her pre-teen years Alex making a face at the Camera and David who had his arm wrapped around the back of Usagi's neck as it seemed he was Lunging twords the camera with a smile. Usagi looked up at David and smirked "I remember this,You we're trying to be cool in front of me when i first met you" Turning a few other pages she stopped when she saw a white folded paper in the cover "What is this?" Usagi said noticing her name on it.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tobias sighed, thinking abit as he thought back to Japan, scratching his chin. <But, we did get stronger while over in Japan..when things calmed down anyway. I'm starting to figure out how to teleport more then just myself around, Zack's air bending has gotten better as has David's as what we've seen. Penny here is getting better with her own powers.. > He was still wondering what it meant by enhance in any other form. David thought back and lightly blushed. "Been wanting to do that anyway..." He looked down some as he saw the next picture, turning redder as he thought back. "Well, thought you were cute back then too, didn't want to seem 'uncool' back then." He smiled at her before looking down at the white paper, tilting his head. "Huh?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Penny giggled "I'm trying the best i can" Penny then looked at Usagi "what is it?" "I'm not sure" Usagi then pulled the paper out and un folded it "it's From Mom" She then started to read it out loud "My Dear Usagi and Alex and the Rest of your friends if you find this note hopefully you found the Memory book which this note Resided in,When you read this note I will be said to be missing,I did not go missing I was Captured by someone From my past,someone who i wished didn't come back into my life I'm afraid i cannot tell you anymore about that,but what i can tell you is It's up to you to Unlock Destiny's Memory's of us the words on the second page are the words you need to read while holding onto Destiny's Hands,There will be Something big that all of you will need your powers to be stronger for...And Please Usagi...DO NOT tell Destiny that she has powers,she needs to Find them herself...What powers she has...I'm not sure myself...All i know is my sister Your aunt had the power of Levitation,and my brother in law your uncle had the power of Matter and elemental manipulation,They knew about James your Cousin as well..I love all of you please be safe.." Usagi then looked at the Second page and saw the words to be spoken that seemed to be Japanese she then looked at David and the others Who looked just as concerned...Before Usagi slammed her Fists on the table "I knew mom wouldn't just go missing like that,She was Captured!" "but by who?" Penny said just as Destiny came back to the table with a turkey sandwich as everyone looked at her "what?" Usagi sighed as she looked at Destiny "Destiny i need to see your hands" "why?" "just Do it please" Destiny sighed "alright" sitting Sideways she gave Usagi both of her hands,Usagi held both hands and looked at the words and spoke in a fast pace in Japanese with her eyes closed as Destiny Closed hers When Usagi's eyes shot open Destiny's did as well causing Destiny to suddenly go flying into an empty table and lay there for a moment or two as Memories continued to flood back into her Mind,Destiny then stopped moving as she layed on the floor with her eyes closed Causing Usagi to yell "Destiny!" and run to her with Jake getting to her side Usagi watched as Jake had her Head in his lap.Opening her eyes She looked over at Usagi and smiled "I Remember Everything I missed you Usagi" Destiny said as Usagi smiled back with tears in her eyes. Terra nodded at what Max said "thank you Max" She then hugged him while Purring softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff