No 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 16 ]
Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tobias smiled some at Penny, kissing her cheek abit before looking at Usagi and at the note, tilting his head as he listened. He was pretty confused as he listened, scratching the side of his head. <Matter manipulation?...Elemental control?....Wow..> He shook his head some as Jake went to see what was going on, watching Usagi and Destiny. "Did...I miss something?" He watched some before seeing Destiny fly towards another table, wincing and quickly ran over with the others. "Destiny!" He slid to a stop and quickly sat her up abit, resting her head in his lap and held her abit before she woke up, sighing in relief and smiled some as he watched. Max smiled at Terra, hugging her and lightly blushing when she purred. He couldn't help but kiss her abit after, smiling at her as he hugged her.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny sat up shaking her head from hitting it "well I'm going to feel that bump for a couple of days" "yeah sorry about that,I didn't know that was going to happen" Destiny shook her head "It's Fine Cuz" Getting to her feet she hugged Usagi tightly "thank you for helping me remember,now we have to find My Aunt" "But I think we should talk about that in a group setting with the others as well" Penny said with a sigh as she rubbed her arm a bit. Terra Smiled while Kissing Max back before the kiss stopped she then turned into a Black house cat and crawled into his lap falling asleep.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake helped Destiny up, checking the bump on her head and sighed. "It'll be fine, nothing an ice pack can't fix." He smiled some as he helps her up and smiled more as her and Usagi hugged. Tobias smiled some before looking around and snorted, making sure they were the only ones that heard it. <Plus somewhere that we won't have any unwanted ease droppers. With that other girl around, she could be listening in.. > He looked around abit to make sure she wasn't. Max smiled at her and watched her turn into a cat and sighed, petting her abit before getting a small idea and set her aside before turning into a cat himself to snuggle with her, nudging her abit as he laid down.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"We could try going out around town tomorrow and talk about this" Penny Suggested before listening to everything and sighed "good she's not anywhere near us".Terra Opened one eye seeing him in cat form and rolled her eyes before Nudging him back with a smile before falling asleep.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake nodded abit, looking around himself before looking back at the others. "Yeah, for now, let's just relax, been through alot for one day." He smiled some as he wrapped an arm around Destiny once she was done hugging, looking abit tired himself. Max couldn't help but smile as he made sure he was Terra's own pillow and rested his head by her, giving her a small nudge before falling asleep himself.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny nodded "Oh yeah i had a Sandwich" Destiny then waked back to the Table with the others and took a bite of her Turkey sandwich After everyone Ate Everyone went to bed,The next morning arrived and Destiny was the first one up going to the Empty Gym class she looked around putting her ear buds in as she pushed play Once the Music started Destiny opened her eyes and started to work out Closing her eyes again she would Punch and kick the air as if she was fighting against many invisible enemy's her wing earrings seeming to be flying as she moved,unknown to her a Certain teenager was watching in the shadows with a snarl on her face.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The next morning, Jake being awake abit after Destiny, smiled that things seemed to feel normal, minus the fact there was now two unwanted people that the whole school didn't want. He let out a huff as he grabbed afew things and changed into another shirt and jeans, deciding to get some stretching and maybe do afew laps around the gym while it was empty, however, after jogging down some stairs and getting to the entrance, he came across what looked like someone hiding, snorting abit before he cleared his throat. "Are ya lot or something?" He was still abit tired, but he was on full alert as he crossed his arm, watching the teen carefully.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Figure jumped a bit before Fading into the Shadows and out of the Gym,Destiny who had stopped was sitting on the bench taking a sip of her water bottle with a towel wrapped around her shoulders now changed out of her work out clothes and into a black tank top and shorts with sandles she then looked up seeing Jake "well good morning to you" Destiny said with a smile.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake snorted when the teen seemed to fade, shaking his head abit. "Of course..." He walked over to make sure the teen was gone before looking in to see Destiny, smiling abit as he couldn't help but find her to look beautiful as he walked in, smiling more as he saw her smile. "Morning hun." He leaned in and kissed her abit before sitting down next to her. "How are you feeling after...well, you know." He smiled abit as he set down his own drink he had brought to take himself.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny smiled and giggled a bit when Jake kissed her before speaking "I've been feeling A lot more energized and stronger for some reason but i'll take that as a blessing at this point" Destiny said with a slight laugh before stretching a bit "I'm also glad Usagi helped me Remember her and Alex and my aunt who i hope is alright,and I've been thinking about my Birthday and how it's going to be Odd without my parents"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake nodded some, smiling as he poked her side abit when she stretched. "That's good. Glad that your feeling better, kinda had us all worried after, well, that.." He let out a small huff as he looked over at the doorway of the gym and snorted. "You had a watcher earlier, scared them off. Think it might have been you know who." He shook his head before looking over at her and smiled, reaching over to take her hand into his. "I think it would be weird, but they aren't fully gone. Seen them before." He smiled more at her. "And you also have more of your family now. From what you remember and, what will be your future family."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny sighed "Of course I think she's spying on me for her Father" she then nodded "Yeah I guess your right"Before Su-lin and Josh ran into the gym yelling a bit "Mom dad" Destiny stood up quickly "what what!" "Cousin Stella Might of found a clue with Auntie's whereabouts!" "what Really?!" Su-lin nodded "Everyone's in the Computer room" Destiny looked at Jake with hope "meet me in there when your ready" she then ran out of the room with Su-lin leaving Josh with his dad.While in the Computer room Stella pointed at a artical that was very recent of the Farmers market in the picture You could See Usagi and Alex's mom "Oh Stella you wonderful Daughter this could be a clue to finding the whereabouts of your grandmother!" She then looked more at the Photo taking in everything Before seeing a Pendent in her hand at a jewelry stand "We need to get to that Market today" Terra said her hair in a low ponytail causing Athena to speak "but what about me and Annie the evil man who is running this school i get the feeling Doesn't like me or Annie" "then you two will stay with me" Natasha said with a smile "i'll make sure he and his brat of a daughter won't hurt you" Destiny ran into the Room with Su-lin trailing behind "So what did you find?!" Usagi took a breath and started to explain "So we have to get to the Market in town" "Sounds good to me,but we have to do it so that Jackass and Brat don't know and find out" Jeannette smirked "Just walk out the front Door"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiled some at her, kissing her cheek before Su-lin and Josh ran in, getting up as well. He looked over at Destiny and smiled, nodding. "Just give me a second to change my shirt." He smiled some as he ran out of the gym, heading to his room to get a new shirt. Tobias was on another computer, printing out the picture for another reference and huffed as he checked the picture to make sure it was clear while David looked over at Destiny. "It shouldn't be too far. Just have to take afew shortcuts if we want to get there in the fasted time possible." Jake soon after ran into the computer room, huffing to catch his breath to see what he was missing.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny nodded at what David said before Turning to see Jake run in Destiny laughed a bit "Catch your breath Hun,don't die on me now,what the plan is we head to the Market and go to the Stall that sells the jewelry and find that Pendent,but we need to do this quickly before our classes start" So i think we should go now" Jeannette said adjusting her ponytail.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake coughed abit, smiling after as he walked up to them. "Hey, I didn't want to be late to the party." He smiled some as he cracked his knuckles, thinking. "We should head out then as soon as we can, get under the radar before anyone knows we're gone. But what do we do if we're late?" <That's where I come in, I'll teleport all of us to the school, make it look like we were here the whole time. > Tobias smiled some, thinking. <Besides, we apparently have afew more friends in higher up places then the principle thinks. >

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff