Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 170 171 172 > >> »|

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tobias smiled and nodded as he taps his forehead. <It's what I do. I was born with no way to talk. Born a mute. However this developed when I was about twelve.> He smiled more at her as he thought back. <Pretty cool, huh? There is another that is upstairs that can do some of the same, though his is more physical then what I can do.> He shrugs after as he checks her legs. <I am very surprised that you two are hardly injured. Despite taking such a fall. Usually something would be sprained.>

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"My Name's Athena,and My wrist hurts but nothing to Bad,so all of you have powers and are mutants like me?" Athena asked rubbing her right wrist that was slightly red and puffy,while the Human girl was picked up by Destiny who spoke "We need to get back to the school once the rain stops cause i don't think we can stay out here for more then a day"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tobias nods abit as he looked at her wrist, sighing. <Well, lets wrap it up, don't want it to puff up any more should we?> He smiles at her as he gets up to get some bandages. Jake scratched his head at the name of mutants. "Um..guess you can call us that. Kinda makes it sound like the guys in the comic books." He smiled at Athena before looking back at Destiny. "Well...we can try..though, that's IF the rain lets up." He winces at the sound of thunder and curses, looking over at the window.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny winced hearing the thunder outside only to stop when she felt the little girl hide her face into Destiny's neck "easy sweetheart easy I'm here I'll take care of you,protect you" the little girl looked at Destiny and whimpered out a small word "Pw..pwomise?" Destiny smiled "promise" she then started to bounce the little girl in her arms,making Su-lin glance over and growl at bit seeing her mom be like that to a random child that wasn't even her own this caused Su-lin to be jellious.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake looked over at Destiny, smiling as he watched her with the other little girl, moving over and gently rubbed her head. "You'll be safe with all of us, as long as we're together." Max looked over at Su-lin and silently snickered, lightly nudging Terra and motioned over at Su-lin after. Kai meanwhile was with David, checking the rest of the abandon building, whistling abit. "A nice place, hardly any leaks here.." David chuckled abit as he dusted afew things off. "Yeah...that kinda surprises me. Guess this is made to last." Zack smiled as he found some things for tea, hoping not to screw it up as he started making it.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Terra glanced at Max then Su-lin and rolled her eyes before walking over to Su-lin and putting her hand on her shoulder causing Su-lin to turn her head to see Terra with a raised eyebrow,Su-lin turned slightly pink in embarrassment "Talk to your mom Su-lin" Su-lin looked down and nodded,looking back up she started to walk to her mom but stopped seeing the little girl from before hug her leg with a smile as she looked up at her Causing Su-lin to blink in surprise.. Usagi peeked her head inside the room with David and Zack "so what's the word?"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Max smiled as he watched, smiling more as the little girl hugged Su-lin's leg. "That's cute.." Jake looked over some at Su-lin and smiled, glad to see everything was semi-normal. He looked up at the sound of the pounding rain, snorting. "Surprised nothing sprung a leak yet.." Up with David and Kai, Kai was dusting off afew things as David examined the ceiling, looking over at Usagi and smiled. "Well, looks like this place might be able to survive the storm, maybe more since there are no leaks. Just abit of dusting and it should be great for everyone. Plus it seems well insulated since I haven't gotten a chill at all since the storm started."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Su-lin froze slightly and yelled out "Mom this girl is hugging me!" Destiny laughed a bit hearing Su-lin freak out "take it easy Su-lin this little girl doesn't have a family and i think she thinks of you as a big sister a Role model if you will" Su-lin looked down at the little girl again and smiled slightly before getting to her eye level "I'm Su-lin do you have a name?" the little girl nodded she then did an A letter in the air "it starts with an A?" the little girl nodded again "Is it Angela?" the little girl shook her head "Hmmm" Su-lin thought for a moment "Annie?" The little girl nodded "Your name's Annie,cute how old are you" the little girl used her fingers to show she was five years old with a smile. Usagi smirked "well that's great,and if it dose i can use my fire power to make sure you keep warm" Penny On the other hand was looking around the house just for the hell of it.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiled as he watched Su-lin with Annie, lightly chuckling as he gets up to move by Destiny. "Cute isn't it?" He smiled at her before wincing at another thunderclap, shaking his head after. "Going to have a hard time sleeping with that..." He grumbled as he looked up at the ceiling. David smiled more as he shrugged. "True..though don't think we will need it yet, been pretty warm so far, need to find some places if we are staying here for sleeping." He rubbed his chin as he looks around. Tobias looked around another part of the house, sighing as he tried to find a spot for them to sleep. He smiled abit as he found afew random items, like an old toy and focused to send an image of what he found to Penny as he dusts it off to show it was a small teddy bear.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny smirked and nodded "yeah I just don't know why someone would leave a five year old girl in the woods and expect her to be fine,I mean if it wasn't for Athena i have a feeling Annie wouldn't of survived as long as she did" Usagi sighed "Look i don't think we should stay here for the night,we need to go back to the school as much as i hate to say it but the little girl and Athena need Professional Medical attention and food,and you know that's true" Penny blinked seeing the Image Tobias was sending she smirked and sent him a message back through her thoughts 'that would be perfect for the little girl,that is if it's not moldy or damaged in anyway'

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiled abit, thinking back as he looked over at Destiny. "Well, it's the same with the others we've found." He looked over at Su-lin, smiling as he watched the kids. "Should be lucky we came all this way then." David nodded as he walked up to her, thinking as he looked up. "I know...however, I don't think we should expose them to this storm, just sounds like it's getting worse." He rubbed the side of his head as he started thinking. "Lucky enough I made some of the ground lift up so this place didn't get flooded..." Tobias smiled more as he dusted the small bear off, checking it. <Just abit scuffed...alittle dusty. But it seems fine.> He smiled more as he tucked it away as he found a small box, smiling more as he saw a small medical symbol on it. <Think I found some medical supplies too.>

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"that's true...but with how many of us in this house i mean.." Usagi said looking down unsure Penny smirked 'tell me what room your in so we don't have to talk like this' Destiny nodded "yeah no kidding but,with the kids they had powers only one of these kids is a mutant..erm have powers of some kind and Annie I don't think has any"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
David smiled some as he walked over to her, resting a hand on her cheek. "Hey, I know...it'll seem crowded, but it is better then having to trudge through that storm and get soaked." He gave her a warm smile as he looked at her face. "We'll make what's do and head back as soon as the storm passes." Tobias smiled, chuckling before sending images of where he went. <There's a staircase to the basement. Your close to it.> He smiled more as he dusts off the container. Jake shrugged abit, thinking. "Well, either way, Annie is going to stay with us, regardless of what anyone else says."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Usagi sighed "I know I know I'm just....worried about mom if she's alright where she is and why she just vanished like this,it's not like her to Vanish" Usagi said with worry in her eyes as she looked at David,Penny made a irritated face but sighed with a smile 'alright I'll be there in a sec' she said to him as she went to the staircase and started walking down it,Destiny looked at Jake worriedly "yeah but what if HE tries to take her from us,she doesn't have any powers." "that we know of" Jeannette said walking into the room with her arms crossed "it's like you Destiny you had a power that was your brother but he was "ripped" from your body and now you don't have any that we know of,and that's why we got to get to your home and find out what your parents wanted you to find"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
David nods abit, placing his hand on her cheek, giving her a warm smile as he used his other hand to hold her hand into his. "I know..I'm just as worried myself. You know she wouldn't have just disappeared unless there was some reason that required her attention. All we can do is hope and pray for the best, but we will find her, one way or another." Tobias looked around abit more as he dusted more of the container off, coughing afew times after as he heard the footsteps. <Down here! Careful, the last step is kinda tricky.> He looked over as he saw her outline, smiling at her as he held up the small container. Jake smiled some as he nods at Jeannette before looking back at Destiny, holding her hands. "And even so...nothing is going to have her ripped away from us. I promise you that."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff