Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

As Minnos joined him, Volca pressed into Minnos, wrapping his own arms around the other. Volca pouted himself when Minnos said the water was warmer then it was. Volca was going to say it was but kept it to himself as a blush brightened his paler skin as Minnos gave him a kiss. Just like in the cart, Volca found the kiss fleeting and couldn't help but frown after Minnos pulled away. Instead of looking up like Minnos, Volca tightened his grip around him. Volca's frown quickly changed to a pout as Minnos soon after kissed his forehead. Volca let out a short trill and nuzzled into his neck happily. "Yeah~"

Volca followed Minnos and Mirrirored him in most ways. After his monkey buisness, Volca followed behind Minnos a towel draped over his still partly dripping hair. Volca sat down with Minnos and watched him carefully as he buried his legs partially. Volca was about to move closer to Minnos, to snuggle in and drape some sand on himself as well, till Minnos started to talk. Volca Listened carefully, he wasn't quite sure what a sandcastle was but as Minnos talked about it, it sounded like a mound of sand. Volca let out a short hum of curiosity before he started to move the sand over Minnos' legs like he'd done to his knee.

Volca wondered what a castle would look like, so as he started to make his pile of sand. It wasn't long till Volca stopped moving the sand, he became curious as to how the sand changed colors as he went deeper. He noticed that as he went deeper it was easier to mold and could hold better shapes too. He tried adding the new sand on top but it started to slip and roll off. "It wont go higher-" Volca pouted at his anthill-ed, pile of sand. The pile wasn't any higher then Minnos' chest and the radius was a bit over extended even covered Volca's knees. "It's not easy to make..."

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

The green haired male laughed lightly, and picked up a bucket of water. "Of course not...most things that are worth it aren't easy to build up on..." He began to wet his hands and pat the sand until it became tightly pressed and packed. He poured the rest of the water over the nearby sand before arching slightly scoop some into the bucket. He packed it in, then held it out to Volca. "Put that right here...and smack the bottom hard." The male coached, holding it over his legs. "You should get some seashells to make it pretty later.."

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca didn't quite understand Minnos' wise words but he seemed to understand that working hard would always yeild better results. Volca practiced his crafting daily, he still wasn't perfect with his letters but with each passing week, Volca got better.

Volca took the bucket as it was held out for him. He found it a bit heavy and hard to hold but, he did as he was told. He tipped the bucket and cocked a curious head as to why hadn't the sand just fallen out. Putting it upside down just hovering above Minnos' knee. With some difficulty, Volca managed to but the end of the bucket with one hand while he held it with the other. Volca stiffened up in surprise, his eyes open wide, as the sand flopped out, partially keeping the buckets shape.

Putting the bucket asside, Volca reached out for the conned shape shape pile, his fingers gently curving around its near curve. He tried to pick it up put stopped once he noticed he might destroy it instead. "It looks hard but its still soft!" Volca exclaimed excitedly. Reaching for the bucket, Volca picked it up and began to fill it with the dark sand from his nearby hole. He packed it in as he saw Minnos do and moved to place it on Minnos' other knee. With a thumble, Volca partially dropped his bucket as he was flipping it, which resulted in the sand flopping out into chunks. Despite this failure, Volca giggled warmly that he was able to get some of the pieces to resemble the bucket.

Stuck in his own world for a moment, Volca quickly whent back to dug hole and tried gathering more the all ready wet sand. Though as it became to rough for his fingers to dig through, Volca emptyied his partially filled bucket and ran to the water. Filling the bucket to the brim with water, Volca rushed back. He spilled the bucket over the same spot Minnos had and began to fill the bucket with the newly wet sand. He patted the sand down as hard as he could, all the while grinning largly, as he added another 'sand bucket' to the building pile. Even as most of them crumbled out or crumbled after a short moment, Volca giggled with every bucket he poured.

Volca came back panting with his 8th bucket of water, he put it down at the end of where Minnos' feet should be and moved up beside Minnos. "I'm done~" Volca gave a little whine as he sat down next to Minnos, snuggling right up and against Minnos, his lower jaw clacked against his upper teeth, lightly, in rythme with his silent shivers. "Did I make a good castle?" Volca asked, pressing his cooling body against Minnos' in an attempt to warm up. Even if the pile was mostly failures, Volca was quite proud of his odd mound of sand structures.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos let the other have free reign with the 'design', giggling whenever a piece fell and the other didn't seem to mind it. At the end of it, it was quite impressive, and he nodded approvingly at it. "It's beautiful Volca." He took a picture of it, and leaned to kiss the other's cheek. "This is the best sandcastle i'v ever had the pleasure of having on my legs even!" He laughed and wiggled out from beneath the sand. Volca had done a good job packing it, that's for sure, as it retained it's slightly crumbled shape even when Minnos moved out from under it. He helped Volca up and wrapped him in his towel. "Let's go up into the forest and change back into our clothes. Then we can sit by the volcano and watch some television. What show do you want to watch?" Lierenos helped the other into the cart and made sure he was well covered with the towel before taking off, stopping once they were in the forest to strip an redress.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca smiled wondrously as Minnos took the picture, letting his cheek rest on Minnos' shoulder till the photo was taken. With a bashful blush, Volca trilled after Minnos' kiss to his cheek, his smile grew larger, he truly loved it when Minnos gave him kisses just after he'd done something praise worthy.

"Let's watch that one you where watching last time~" Volca gave a weird smile, he was making a face because it was a scary mystery series, well it was scary for Volca at least. For some reason the makers of the show had a love for ghost pokemon to make sudden appearances with loud noises as they made their entrance. Putting the scary parts aside, Volca was interested in the stories and it mostly involved humans instead of pokemon. Volca liked to think of it as informative, in fact using some knowledge gathered from the show Volca was able to surprise most of his classmates when he got to school.

Dressed up again, Volca happily hummed. Even if he wasn't a Gijinka anymore, his fireproofed clothing held his bodily temperatures high, just the way he liked it. Sure it wasn't good for gym but Volca would constantly fight with the teachers to try and keep his coat on(In the end, Volca kept his vest and pants). It was a hard habit to loose for the Poke-mans(past Gijinka's), changing into other clothing was quite discomforting for many of them still. Even though a habit could be eventually broken, Volca was the most stubborn of them all. Of course Volca would make exceptions when Minnos told him to change but even so Volca became edgy and fidgety if he stayed in other clothing for too long.

"Did Minnos want to watch something?"

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos smiled, "I like that one. It's my favorite one. I hear they have a new episode coming out today too. Oh! Hunt likes the Misdreavus they have on the show. He thinks she's pretty." He laughed, parking the cart near the edge of the forest and walking to where the dirt and rocks were nicely warmed from the inactive mountain. He sat down between some rocks and turned on his tablet to let the new episode load. Suddenly from behind him a wide grin appeared, before the Dusknoir happily hugged his head. "DUSK DUSK NOOIR." He cried happily to his master, Hunt appearing next to Volca to gently nuzzle him. "Haur..."

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca skipped along being Minnos, slipping his hand in to grab Minnos' till Minnos decided on where to sit. Volca was about to Sit down in front of Minnos so he could lean his back against Minnos' legs to watch from there. Though as the Dusnoir's smile appears behind Minnos, Volca stumbled back in a stupor but landed against Hunt in his sudden retreat. Regaining his composure as Hunt nuzzled him, he wrapped his arms around hunt in a short hug before turning to face the Dusknoir. Frowning at the other, feeling teased, Volca wanted to stick his tongue out at him but decided against it since Minnos was present. "Please stop that-" Volca pouted, keeping the distance between them. He didn't want to sit next to someone who seemed so willing to tease him every chance he got.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

The Dusknoir seemed saddened, it was in his nature to spook, and he only did it in innocent fun. "Duh...duh dusk..." Minnos looked up just in time to see his eyes watering. "Oh! Oh it's okay Dusk, we know you don't do it to be mean right?" He glanced at Volca, gently patting the Dusknoir's head, "It's in his nature to scare people. It's how they show other ghost pokemon affection. I guess it's just something he'll have to learn to suppress. That..and they always disappear and reappear in pieces.." Minnos explained, gently rubbing the large male's arm before he seemed satisfied and drifted over to bite at Hunt's shoulder. Hunt growled playfully and tackled him, rolling the larger male on the grass with opened mouthed giggles. Minnos sighed and gently pulled Volca into his own hold, placing an arm around him tightly as the show began. He kissed the top of the other's snowy head before leaning his gently on it.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca kept quiet as Minnos calmed the Dusknoir, his eyes shifted downwards with a guilty look to his features. Since he joined the school, Volca had been in an awkward place. He couldn't find it in himself to open up to the others and in result slowly became ostracized which also included being teased and made fun. Even if Dusknoir meant well, Volca was having just about enough of teasing at school that he didn't want to be treated like that around Minnos.

After being pulled down to join Minnos, Volca took his seat. He then firstly crossed his arms and hooked his hands on Minnos' arm that held him and just like Minnos, Volca rested his chin on top and carefully watched the screen as he brought his knees up pressing against both their arms in some attempt to keep comfortable, affectionate and grow warmer at the same time.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos snuggled the other close as the episode played, ignoring the two ghost pokemon as they tumbled around in front of them. When it was over, Minnos sighed, "Too bad the next episode doesn't come out til next week huh?" He smiled at Volca, leaning over to give him another gentle kiss. "Volca, are those people at school really bothering you?" He narrowed his eyes, noticing the change in the other before giving a sharp whistle to the two ghost pokemon. Obediently they stopped their play and came over to float in front of both of them, looking concerned.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca let out a disappointing moan when Minnos mentioned the next episode would be next week. He himself let out a sigh, he'd just have to wait for it and make sure he could watch it with Minnos before he might have to leave to go back to the other Island. Volca turned his head, suddenly excited as he wanted to recap the episode with Minnos, he would have told him all the parts he was interested in but Minnos flipped the switch. Volca's face instantly flushed the excitement from his features and became serious. Frowning, he felt something in his throat sink which in turn slumped his shoulders in the sudden depression. Volca looked away and gently raised Minnos' arm from his chest to hold it closer to face so he could hide his troubled look.

Volca glanced up to see Hunt and the Dusknoir suddenly concerned, Volca's eyes moistened and he pushed Minnos' arm further up so he could hide his eyes in the fold of Minnos' arm. "The teacher all ready talked to you?" Volca's voice deepened, not liking how Minnos dampened the mood so drastically. "I thought we we're going to forget about it and have fun." Volca gently moved Minnos' arm down and stood up taking a few steps away from Minnos, keeping his back to the three of them. He raised his sleeve and rubbed his watering eyes trying to stop them.

"I don't like the way they talk about you-Or how they talk about me. They started making jokes about us to being together." Volca turned his head guiltily away from every one. "So-Yes-They bother me." Volca raised his arms and crossed them, his hands gripped at his biceps from his building anxiety over the topic.

Volca seemed to be keeping something from them. Volca being the instigator wasn't all that false. The events which included Volca and the so called 'bullies' where becoming more frequent and in this advancement, the other poke-mans involved could attest to Volca being the first one to start these fighting/teasing matches as of recently.

If Minnos came to look at him now, he would find Volca staring at the floor with darts in his eyes. It was an anxious, frightened, 'next time they might hurt me-maybe I should hit them first-' look(that crazy look); Minnos could recall that Volca had this exact look when they'd first taken X-rays of his chest(too find his wings) and he'd felt suddenly threatened by the two assistants, that where in the room, for no merited reason.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos knew Volca didn't like talking about it, and he got up to gently cup his face. "I know I said that but you've been acting a bit off all day and I know when something's bothering you. It bothers me too. I know you're experiencing a lot of new things that might be hard to understand.." He smiled and took his hand in his, "And you're very brave for being able to go through that, but I want to make it as easy for you as possible." He said softly, trying to soothe the other. "There's always going to be people who make us mad...and we have to learn to ignore them, even though it's hard. But sometimes, they do it because they're just as scared as you, but they aren't as strong as you, and need to make others feel bad to feel good about themselves." He pulled the other into an embrace, kissing the top of his head. "So let's turn the tables. I can't do anything, it'd make things worse...your brothers however..." He turned with Volca to grin at the two. "Well, they don't know any better right? So if Hunt were to...oh I don't know, accidently...use a scary face attack on that bully of yours...he wouldn't be scolded too harshly." He smiled at the other now, gesturing to the two. "I'm going to set up an experiment to see how mutated pokemon learn with reverted pokemon, and i'll be using Hunt and Dusk. That means they'll be with you every class, and they'll help you. How does that sound?"

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca's eyes began to soften as Minnos came to comfort him. He hesitantly leaned into Minnos' grip, his eyes misty as he gazed down at him as he took his hand. "It's really hard." Volca stated as Minnos explained it would be hard to ignore those who would make you mad. Then as Minnos explained why they may be acting out the way they were was because they were more afraid then he was. Volca's eyes moved away, finding it hard to accept that they were more frightened then he was. Being pulled down, Volca didn't resist, wrapped into an embrace Volca wrapped his own arms around Minnos and nuzzled into him after he'd given him a kiss on the head.

Volca was saddened that Minnos himself said he couldn't do anything to help and only make things worse. He raised a curious brow when Minnos mentioned to his brothers and looked at them both curiously as he couldn't quite imagine what Minnos was getting at. Once Minnos vaguely explained the plan, Volca took in an uneasy breath and let out a sigh. "I don't want Hunt to get scolded-" Volca whined in a whisper, not feeling quite right about getting Hunt involved. "I still wish I could do school here with you." Volca pouted despite recalling why Minnos had sent him to the school on the other Island in the first place.

He'd shut every one on the Island out except for Pokemon, Minnos and his Gijinka's. Volca had started veering away from other Gijinka's on the Island after a time. Having been told to join the school, to learn, would expose Volca to other developing humans and be forced to interact with them. All in hopes Volca's fearof human's would slowly slip away.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

The scientist smiled, "Hunt won't mind. He knows he's a good person. Right Hunt?" The large pokemon grinned, moving his large hands up and down while he nodded. "Haur haur!" He turned back to Volca, and gave a small smile. "I know Volca. But I have so much to do here so that I can have time to hang out with you later. And I feel like this experience may be a bit hard on you...but I feel it's going to benefit you more than hurt you. I would never put you through anything unless I knew you could handle it and that you would come out on top." He kissed the other's hand again, before giving it a gentle rub. "Just remember Volca, no matter what anyone says about us, I will always love you." He smiled and kissed the other, holding him close.

Mini me of the Zurg
(OOC: If you wanna timeskip to going back to school after a week that would be great~)

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Before this year, Volca had never truly realized that when Minnos encouraged him, saying things like he wont put him through difficult times or dangerous situations unless he knew he could protect him or help him through it that he said these things full heartedly and truthfully. Volca always harbored doubt in his heart and mind, though despite how little there was, he even had inklings about Minnos.

The first month away from Minnos was Hellish(this was just before Minnos had decided to give Volca weekly rotations between the Islands), Volca heavily secluded himself in his room. He'd regrettably cursed, at Minnos, as he left him and fought off any one who tried getting close. Volca wouldn't touch his food unless he knew for certain that he was alone and only after leaving it alone for a while. The month Passed and Volca was making little to no progress on learning and kept interactions with others to a bare minimum. It was at this time that, Inu(recently employed at the time), the challenger from the year before asked Minnos to see if he could try and rehabilitate Volca to a point where he would learn self confidence to a degree.

He was a master at training dog typed pokemon, who's will, confidence, and ego's were put to the test every day while in his 'pac'. Inu promised quick, effective results even if Volca was once a bug type, he was now human and humans always proved to be resilient and adaptive. He would get his pokemon to teach Volca how to become assertive while he would Teach Volca how to defend himself. It was a short rehabilitation but the results turned out to be all right. Eventually the rotation between Islands was agreed apon and Volca agreed to learn with the other Poke-mans.

Volca had learned that he'd been selfish, he knew now that he couldn't be glued to Minnos as he had been before. He learned just how impossible it was to keep Minnos to himself and how it was even more impossible to keep everyone else out of his life. But even as he learned this, he still holds a deep fear and distaste for other humans and even now Volca still had doubts about Gijinka's.

"I'll love Minnos always~" Volca added just before Minnos drew in to kiss him, blushing up a storm. With Volca's time away from Minnos, he came to learn just how precious he held Minnos to his heart. Despite being forcefully left on an Island away from him, his need for Minnos only grew larger. As Minnos held him closer, Volca's long arms wrapped around Minnos tightly, his fingers feverishly griped at the others shoulders. His breath instantly turning hot, soon he took to huffing. It may have been a week away just like any other but to Volca it was another week on top of the rest that he'd been without Minnos. Volca pulled away finally to catch his breath and to fall into his unique routine: Grooming Minnos' neck with deepening lust.

"Can't-restrain-anymore---" Volca began to pull Minnos along, locking lips with him once again after he caught his breath. Moving back towards the cart, while attached and rubbing himself against Minnos. He pulled Minnos inside the cart through the drivers side so they wouldn't have time to break apart. Volca was able to retain a single two things in mind when he was in such a heated state. One, was that he and Minnos would only be able to 'be' together once they where inside his room. Two, was that it was imperative not to do erotic things to Minnos as he drove; Such as licking, kissing and keeping his hands from rubbing the other.

The only thing Minnos had to deal with was that while Volca was in such a state it was truly a hardy task to get Volca out of, once it got started. It was such a task that it was actually faster to get things done then to try and avoid it. Until such a time, Volca would huff away, awaiting Minnos in the cart where he'd snake an arm around one of Minnos' to link arms, while the other lay over his lap with crossed his legs to hide the dead give away of his aroused state.

-----

Volca was pouting up a storm as he usually did before he left on the boat. He stood on the dock beside Hunt and Dusknoir while waving goodbye to Minnos before boarding(of course volca had given Minnos a kiss good bye before even stepping on the wood crafted dock). "Take care!" Volca cried out with tears in his eyes. "I wont forget to write!" Volca hiccuped as he waved frantically from the top deck of the boat. "Make sure to eat right!!" He kept calling out. "Sleep right too!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff