Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos yawned lazily as he awoke, loving the warmth the other provided him. He tried to stretch, but found himself unable to move, the other literally had him tooth and claw. Smiling to himself, he gently nuzzled the other, before stroking his hair. He noticed the other was dreaming however, and stopped, not waning to disrupt him if the dream was a good one.

Mini me of the Zurg
(OOC: )

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
Silent Moan

User Image

Grumbling with his mouth still shut on Minnos' shirt, he woke like a Zombie. Eye's slitted open at a snails pace, with a blank empty stare, He didn't move at first, only blinkingly, eyes slowly opening as he came to. He tried shifting the arm he had up Minnos' shirt but gave up rather quickly, he hadn't quite noticed it was were it was yet. Vola stared on, his eyes once more looking apon Minnos' chest, his mouth opened to ease his breathing which in turn released Minnos' shirt.

In Volca's waking stupor, he simply pressed his forehead up and against Minnos' chest and let out a simple moan of discomfort. He still wasn't quite sure what was keeping his hand from moving freely, but his fingers shifted slightly against Minnos' skin for a moment, before Volca became still again.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos chuckled and gently took the other's hand out from under his shirt, 'freeing' him from what was holding him back. "Good morning Volca... did you sleep well? I'm sorry if I gave you a bit too much medication to knock you out." He leaned forward and gently kissed the top of Volca's head, chuckling softly.

Mini me of the Zurg
(OOC: Brain-Fart)

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
Silent Moan

User Image

Volca grumbled again, not quite understanding what Minnos' was finding funny. Afraid to move his side, Volca turned only his head to glance up at Minnos with a slight frown. "Is that why I can't feel my arm?" Raising the arm Minnos had freed, he tried flexing his fingers though they barely completed the motion. "It feels really weird." He continued to try moving his fingers with other motions though surely enough they slowly regained their full motions. It must have simply fallen a sleep on its own due to the odd positioning it ended up in.

"It's gone." Volca made note of the missing IV tip that should have been in his forearm. Volca only made mention, he didn't look for it for a second, he didn't like the thing in the first place. It looked and felt odd against his skin and the tingling that came with it he didn't find amusing. He didn't look for it for another reason, he didn't want to move his stiffed side even a few mileometers, fearing that the pain would come back.

((That's fine smile it fits in quite well))

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos noticed the I.V. and frowned a bit, slightly relieved to find it hooked onto the inside of his shirt. He turned the machine off and threw the thing to the floor. He wasn't worried about it too much, it was simply nutrients that the other needed to keep him healthy and stabilize his weight. If anything Minnos could probably use some too. "Feeling better Volca? Do you want something to eat? Do you want to watch some tv?" He gently kissed the other's cheek, stroking his hair.

Mini me of the Zurg
(OOC:Hmm got any plot ideas? )

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
Silent Moan

User Image

Volca looked away from Minnos as he mentioned a few things he didn't want to do at this time. "I feel stiff. You can do those things, I just want to lay here." Volca spoke with a frown, a bit of depression to his voice. He wanted to be outside but he didn't want to risk the pain from moving around even if it was just by a little. Volca then shifted his head back into the pillow, eyes staring at Minnos' chest for a moment before he closed them lightly, nearly falling into sleep again.

((Wasn't there this one guy who wanted to monopolize the island for a reason or another? That could come into play. Also, since Volca basically loaths the human race, Minnos could try remedying that. Dr. Kitto could make a come back to help such a thing, since Volca didn't quite hate him too much, or Kitto comes back because of his Gijika's start to turn human. There could be a time skip between these events as well.))

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos frowned but slid out of bed before turning to the other with a small smile. "Okay Volca. You rest up and relax okay?" He stroked the other's hair until he was sure he was asleep. Suddenly his tablet lit up, alerting him to a few emails that were coming in. Minnos let hunt out of his ball to fetch some food and Aslan to keep him company. Sitting on the large pokemon's tail, he sat at his desk, Tablet propped up, and soon a steaming plate of food in his hand.

Mini me of the Zurg
(OOC: o no Monopo-what? And Kitto is banned, if anything we could work on one idea I had, where Minnos has to go into the 'human world' aka a city for some business. If while he's on business Kitto finds him and asks for help then we could build on that.)

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
((Monopolize sad of an organization or group) obtain exclusive possession or control of (a trade, commodity, or service). I thought some post ago some one Takashima or something called Minnos about wanting to use the island, you made the post yourself.))

((We do use that idea as well- Where Minnos goes to the city and Kitto goes to him for help))

Silent Moan

User Image

Volca was quite enjoying being pat. Each of Minnos' stroke made him feel calm and safe. He tried to fight off the sense of wanting to sleep, wanting to continue feeling Minnos' comforting hand moving through his hair. He couldn't win, it wasn't long before Volca snoozed off again.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos was just about to switch off his tablet when he got a video alert. Pursing his lips, he fixed his jacket a bit before accepting it. On the screen an extremely happy old woman smiled at him and bowed. "Professor Minnos. It is an honor to be speaking with you today. We've heard of the disruptions on your island, and of your newest contributions to expand the island and create a safe place for those who are changing into humans. As the number one selling pokefood company in the world, we congratulate you on this. We're interested in developing a new type of food because of this newest installment in our unique scientific community. A poke food that adheres both to humans and pokemon, and perhaps even a pokemon safe human food. We understand you're currently hand mixing your own blends for these special case pokemon, and as company CEO i wanted to offer you a deal in exchange for your help in creating poke-human foods. We understand that while you have most of these pokemon, there are possible other cases in other places of pokemon changing into humans, and it's quite concerning to me personally to know they might not receive proper nutrition." Minnos smiled warmly at her, gently petting Aslan's hair as he leaned down to look into the screen next to Minnos. "Oh my. What a proposition! I was just thinking about that myself. Ah..I should have known a kind soul like you would be contacting me about that soon. I agree with your ideas, and I'd be more than willing to help you out. We could use cost effective ingredients to ensure everyone would have access to such an important food product. We could also hold a type of gala, fundraising event, to help alleviate the cost of the new island being built over here, and to help make sure this poke-human food gets to where it needs to go. I'll be sure to bring a list of registered mutant pokemon that are currently living off this island. It could be great, and I would love to personally give a public announcement concerning this particular topic." The woman nodded, "I'm glad to have you onboard Professor Minnos. Can we expect to see you soon?" Minnos looked at Aslan, grinning. "As soon as I can make my preparations and travel plans i'll contact you. Definately less than a month. Good day!" The video chat ended and he slid off of Aslan to go to and check on Volca, mentally making a checklist in his mind./color]

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
Silent Moan

User Image

Without moving an inch, Volca's eyes opened slowly as Minnos came to the bed side. Looking up at Minnos, Volca smiled warmly. "Min~" A basic hello, Volca then shifted his head slightly so he wouldn't need to strain his eyes to look up at the other. "Something happened?" He noted how Minnos seemed to be excited about something. He out stretched a hand, wanting to hold one of Minnos' hands.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

The scientist smiled at Volca and held is hand in both of his own gloved ones. "Haha, goodmorning Volca. I hope you feel better. Yes, something very exciting is about to happen. And, it's about pokemon who are like you. Volca, do you remember what I told you about the places where only humans roam, with their pokemon inside their pokeballs if they're too big?" He was, of course talking about the city, and he sat down as he waited for the other's reply.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
Silent Moan

User Image

"The cities?" Volca guessed. Volca was born and lived in the wild for the majority of his life. He'd been inside an officer jennies police station and visited only two small villages during his life outside the island. In fact the sheer size of this pokecenter was enough to dwarf both vilages he'd visited. So hearing their was a place were even more humans gathered, troubled Volca a bit when he first heard of it. Once he figured he didn't need to go, he didn't find it as troublesome as he did now due to the kidnapping.

Volca was frowning, "Do you need to go too one?" Even though the simple thought of being surrounded by humans made Volca quite edgy, he was worried that Minnos would have to go alone. Being bedridden as he was he didn't want to leave Minnos' side, even if it meant going to a city filled with other humans Volca would try his utter most to follow him.

"Min~?" He called out, worried that Minnos might need to leave him behind if he really did need to go to such a place. "You can't use Tablette?"

((Yes he said; Tablet-t))

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos nodded with a chuckle and gently squeezed the other's hand. "Aha... no Volca I can't use my tablet. Sometimes people can only connect to you when you talk to them face to face. But don't worry. I'm not going anywhere without you. You should be better by the end of this month, and that's when we'll go together. It will be fun to experience new things together." He leaned over and gently gave the other a quick kiss on the lips. "I promise to have fun with you, even if it's a business trip. We might even get challenged to a pokemon battle. And while you can't battle anymore, it's really fun to watch." He let go of his hand with one of his own to gently stroke the other's hair. "How are you feeling today?"

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
Silent Moan

User Image

Hearing that Minnos wouldn't leave him, that going to the city might provide him with more experiances with him, Volca's frown lightened. Receiving Minnos' kiss Volca began to smile, even if it was showing some anxiety. "All right." Volca gave a slight nod after Minnos' stroke.

"Stiff-I think I'm starting to have that thing you call a head-ache." Volca didn't like to keep these things from Minnos. Thanks to Minnos' constant reminders to keep reporting how he was feeling, Volca was able to find some piece of mind, since his pains usually went away after he would tell Minnos. After all, despite the few months he's been on the island, his body still felt alien to him most of the time. "I still don't feel like eating either. My side feels weird too. It feels numb but it feels like its hurting, I don't like it..." Volca pouted, quite depressed about how his side kept acting up at the slightest of movements. The hand Minnos' was holding was shaking slightly as Volca's fingers curled to hold Minnos' hand better.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos smiled down at Volca, stroking his hair more seeing his smile. "Don't worry okay?" He listened as the other explained his pain, nodding and squeezing his hand. "Well it's probably because you got a bit too much sleep. As for your side, I don't want to give you too much medicine without you eating. What your feeling is the tightness of the stitching, and your flesh healing. It means your body is healthy, and that's a good thing. Just keep yourself warm, and you should be fine. But if you won't eat or drink I need to put the I.V. back in your arm, so that you don't become sick from it." He pointed to the now empty bag hanging on the pole next to Volca, taking a seat next to him.

Mini me of the Zurg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas