Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jenpai's Wife

Celeste had conferences with Lord Elmar, drafting a list of items her and Varus had broken during their sparring match. With the list in hand she honestly thought of going herself,but thought it best if she return to Varus to try to work out her little tiff. She tapped her foot in thought. Donny had been down lately and a trip to town might be what he needed.She searched for him through the castle and the tents but there was little sign of him, until someone pointed her in the direction of the river. Apparently Donny had gone fishing. She thought not much of it as she saddled a horse and rode out towards the river.

As she neared her brows furrowed curiously to see the boy wasn't by himself, not that that mattered but it was with that same girl. She halted her horse not far from the pair before discounting and approaching.with a gentle smile, "Donny." She greeted, pulling the paper from the inner pocket of her jacket."I was wondering if you could perhaps do me.a favor?" She asked.

DONNY looked nervous for a second, looking between Elle and Celeste, but Celeste didn't seem to think anything of it, and if she did, she hid it.well. "Varus and I were hoping you could go to town and.fetch a few things that we damaged of Lord Elmar's. I suppose your friend may not mind showing you the way?" She asked, smiling to Elle in a friendly fashion.

"Uh....yeah." was all he said. He wanted Celeste to leave as soon as possible. The less questions the better.

Celeste then turned to Elle, "you never came back yesterday. I waited, please come.by and visit again soon." She gently picked up the necklace and observed it. She immediately recognized the feather and she thumbed it.slightly,"very pretty necklace." She complemented before turning around.She raised an eyebrow to Don as if to say they would discuss it later before mounting her steed and returning.

Finally she climbed the stairs and knocked on the door to announce herself to Varua

Hygienic Genius

Armelle greeted Donny and followed him back over to the river. She blushed and nodded when he asked her if she liked his gift. “I love it” She replied. “I’m sure the scars on my arm will remind me of my first battle.” She laughed. It was quite a pathetic battle for her, since she did no damage to the beast but managed to get her arm mangled in the process. Her hand locked around the necklace again as she stopped and looked Donny in the eyes. “This will remind me of you” She added, a bit sadly since she knew that he would be leaving with the army.

They soon reached the river but still hadn’t decided on something to do. Luckily the solution presented itself as a rider came towards them. Donny seemed to have gotten instantly nervous when he saw her, and Armelle did too once she realized it was Celeste. It was like meeting a celebrity for her. All she could do was stare at the woman wide-eyed. Celeste asked Donny to pick up a few things for her at the market, which made sense since she commanded the army. She then turned to Armelle and examined her necklace. She was surprised that Celeste actually acknowledged her. “Oh! Of c-course” She stuttered as Celeste asked her to visit her again.

Celeste then rode off and Armelle turned to Donny. She frantically grabbed onto his arm and demanded “How do you know her?!” like a crazed fan. But before he could even answer she started to speak again. “I can’t believe you actually know her! She was amazing in that fight yesterday! She was all like—“ Armelle went on and demonstrated her attacks by pretending to have an imaginary sword in her good hard. After her demonstration she looked back at Donny who was still standing by the river. “Well come on! Those supplies aren’t going to buy themselves! The market is right at the base of the mountain!” She said excitedly.

Jenpai's Wife

Donny laughed nervously as she asked how she knew Celste, but he didn't have a chance to answer, instead she rambled on about getting the things and dragged him in the direction. He frowned slightly and followed her, glancing over the list.
"What is your obsession with her anyways? She's just another person like you and me. She can be nice and she can be mean and everything else in between. It's not as if she is a god." He grumbled. He didn't mind Celeste but he was getting tired of hearing her name. Not because he didn't like his future sister on law, but because of the entire situation at hand.

After all he was still butt hurt about Varus offering him up, not to mention he had met Elle and he dared say he enjoyed her company than any other girl

Hygienic Genius

Varus sealed the letter and sent it via raven to Candor. Although it took two full days to get to Thunderforge by horse he suspected that it should only take about a day for the letter to arrive by air. He really hoped that his mother could provide some useful insight on dealing with a hormonal woman. As the raven flew off Varus heard a knock at the door. He walked over and answered it to find Celeste waiting for him on the other side. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that I would have all the say on when we march on Kings Lawn.” He apologized, trying to explain himself. “We can discuss when the best time to attack would be. I guess I really wasn’t thinking when I said that. I just don’t want you to get hurt when you are in a potentially vulnerable situation. And besides, I will need my champion and best fighter in top physical condition to fight the kingsguard” He grinned charmingly, hoping to god that she would take the bait and not flip out on him again.

Hygienic Genius

Armelle shrugged when Donny asked her the question. “I’m not obsessed with her!” She defended. “I just think its really cool how she can fight like that. This is a man’s world you know. So if a woman wants to be respected at all they have to be able to take out anyone who says otherwise” She explained as the two walked down the mountain. She then turned to Donny and grinned. “Why? Is that jealousy I hear in your voice?” She teased. “Would you rather have me worship you? Oh brave and powerful Don, wont you save me from the scary bear?” She joked as she brought the back of her hand to her forehead and pretended to faint into his arms.

Jenpai's Wife

Donny rolled his eyes and shook his head with a smile, gently pushing her along in the direction they were going. "I don't think she sees it that way. She doesn't like killing people, I think she and Varus just want to be happy." He said then gently took her hand, "everyone deserves a chance to be happy. They are simply willing to do more than most people to get there. Maybe you should talk to her, she may be able to explain some things." He said then began to swing her arm playfully. "I just think if you are going to idolize someone, you should know the real them, nit just what you see."

Hygienic Genius

Armelle took Donnys hand as they walked along. “Yea, you’re right. She did offer so I might as well stop by once we get back.” She agreed as she thought about what he said about Celeste just wanting to be happy. Of course Armelle had heard her story. Most of Whitespell must have by now. Defying the king was a pretty big deal. Armelle thought it was wildly romantic. Celeste could have had the entire kingdom and become queen if she wanted, but instead she chose to be with someone she loved and was willing to fight a war for it. Armelle wondered if she could ever be so brave herself. She was turning sixteen this year, so it meant that she would be joining all the other kids who were of age to be paired off at the wedding ceremony. She remembered that Donny had a fiancé too from the first day she had met him. She figured it was probably someone back home or in the army. Outsiders rarely took part in Thunderforge customs because many people thought that their religion and customs are strange. “So how is that fiancé of yours? Kinda strange how you never talk about her don’t you think? What is she like?” Armelle asked curiously. As much as she wanted to know, she couldn’t help but feel hurt that he was promised to another. She had begun to develop feelings for the boy even though she could never show it because it could never be. She avoided his eyes so Donny wouldn’t be able to see the pain that she truly felt.

Jenpai's Wife

Donny looked over at Elle in a shocked manner. He gently shook his hand free of hers and shoved it into his pocket.  He didn’t quite look ashamed but he looked annoyed by the mention of the so called “Fiancé” and wished Elle would not mention it. He shrugged in response but after the long silence that was ensued. He sighed, “I don’t even know who she is so there isn’t anything to talk of.” He told her honestly and then turned his head in the opposite direction, “I think I may just tell my brother that I’m not going through with it. It’s not fair. He gets to marry for love and all that. He is the first born, I thought the first borns are supposed to be responsible .” He mentioned. He grumbled some more then looked down the list of things he had to fetch. It wasn’t too incredibly extensive, but it still made him bitter that once again he had to do the dirty work of Varus.  “Why do you need to know about that anyways? Shouldn’t you be worried about the summer? Isn’t that when you people pair off and stuff? That is what I was told.”

Hygienic Genius

Armelle could tell that Donny felt uncomfortable talking about the subject based on how defensive he got when she mentioned it. However, she had to admit that she was glad to hear that he didn’t want to go through with it any more than she did with her own arrangement. He seemed to greatly dislike the fact that he didn’t know who he would be marrying. Armelle on the other hand, was more accustomed to the idea because everyone wedded this way in Thunderforge, noble-blood or not. “Don’t worry, nobody knows who they will be matched with before the ceremony here in Thunderforge. It is a great honor for us to be matched by the storm gods. It is considered an act of complete devotion for us to put our faith in the storm gods to match us with the right partner….Most of the time they work out pretty well. People are happy here” She said although she couldn’t say that she was happy herself.

Soon the two reached the market, which would prove to be a worthy distraction from the circumstances of the real world. They walked up and down the isles checking stuff off of the list. By the time they were done they both were carrying huge bags of stuff. “Ugh why didn’t we think to bring a horse? Hiking up the mountain is going to be a pain with all this stuff.” She said just as she caught a whiff of a delicious smell coming from the bakery. She followed the scent to find that they had freshly baked lemon cakes. But those were a delicacy and cost almost 30 coppers. Armelle dug into her pockets and only came up with 10. Although she was the daughter of a lord, she belonged to a fairly poor kingdom. She didn’t have much spending money. The girl sighed and turned to leave.

Jenpai's Wife

When Tasha received the letter from her boy she was overjoyed. She had become worried for the safety of her sons. She ripped open the letter with excitement, eagerly reading everything the pages had to offer. Her eyes became wide as she ran through door, "Athena! Celeste is pregnant! She yelled down the halls excitedly. This was the most exciting thing to her since the birth of her own.children. "I'm going to be a grandmother!" She exclaimed Nina.David's direction. She grabbed the womAn.hands.and twirled her around.before flying towards the closest scribe. She had stolen a paper and pen from the man and gushed her excitement.

"Dear Varus,
I am so happy to hear of the good news! But it upsets me to think that you are not more understanding. If you think the months will be long.for you, you can't imagine the length for her. Give her sweets, and sex and be gentle. She does not know what is going.on in her own body let alone has to worry about everything else. Your father used to bake me lemon squares when I was with Athena, she will mellow within a few months.

Your loving and proud mother,

Tasha." She sent the letter with their fastest raven

Jenpai's Wife

Celeste watched Varus her eyebrow raised slightly in response. She wanted to say it was okay but part of her was still annoyed. "Very well. Granted, the point still remains that I feel that you are not Thaking this as seriously as you should.." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair before pushing herself inside and into bed. The day had been enough for her

Hygienic Genius

Varus could tell that Celeste was still annoyed with him. She just brushed past him and went straight to bed. It all seemed so trivial to him. They never fought over stupid stuff like this before. He didn’t know how to respond other than to just give her space because everything he said seemed to irritate her. The week went by in much of the same fashion. The two didn’t spend much time together in fear of starting another argument. One day Varus received a letter from his mother. He ripped open the seal and read it quickly hoping that she could shine some light on the situation. Tasha did provide a new prospective for him. The letter helped Varus realize that he was being selfish. He was so worried about his own happiness that he hadn’t even stopped to think about how Celeste might be feeling. He felt incredibly bad and wanted some way to make it up to her. His mother had mentioned food and sex in the letter so he decided to give it a try.

Varus wasn’t the best cook, but after messing around in the kitchen all day he was able to come up with a lemon square recipe that worked. With the plate of cakes in his hand he went back to the room to look for Celeste. She was already lying in bed. She always seemed to be tired for one reason or another. Varus smiled as he entered the room. He had really missed being with her over the past few days. “Lemon cakes?’’ He offered as he sat down on the bed next to her. “I’m sorry for being an idiot.” He started. “I don’t want to ignore each other anymore. We are fighting a war so we can be together so what are we doing pushing each other away?” He said as he kissed her and fed her lemon cakes and did everything he could so she didn’t have to feel lonely anymore.

Jenpai's Wife

At first Celeste glowered at the approach of Varus. The two of them had been on shakey grounds since the past day. She remained snuggled in the bed with the blanket tucked around her hips. However, at the smell and mention if food she perked herself up on her elbow. The poor squares were misshapen and slightly a mess, a clear indication that Varus bad tried cooking in his own. It made her smile as he sat down beside her and offered up a cake. She munched happily as he spoke and kissed her. He continued speaking and she took the chance to shove another bite into her mouth. Finally when he raised another cake to her mouth she still had some of the previous cake hanging from her lips.
"Uh cak is giht" she said with a full mouth. Obviously showing her enjoyment for.the cakes. Soon they were gone and celstes belly seemed to be bloated with the sweets. She laid back along the pillows blissfully and smiled.

"The cakes were good." She said finally, looking happier than she had been in days

Jenpai's Wife

Carrying a numerous number of bags, Donny followed Elle around. She stopped at the bakery, and he in turn raised an eyebrow as she sighed and turned to walk away. "Where are you going? Aren't you going to get one?" He asked, peaking at the gold in her hand and.then to the cakes. He understood now, she was lacking the gold. He personally thought the price for a small cake was outrageously priced, but if it would put a smile on her face it seemed worth it. Her dug in his pocket and pulled out a hand full of gold pieces before dragging Elle inside to purchase one.

He paid for the sweet treat before taking the bags from.Her so she could eat it. "Go on, take the cake before the baker gets inpatient and drops it." He said with a smile

Hygienic Genius

The cakes were to be working wonderfully. Celeste seemed to be getting happier with each bite she took. If Varus had known that it would be this easy to make the woman happy he would have started baking a long time ago. In fact, Celeste had taken such a liking to the lemon squares that they were gone before he even knew it. Varus laughed when she tried to talk with her mouth full. She was being so cute that all he wanted to do was to kiss her but he would have gotten a face full of cake. He settled by just smiling proudly and saying “I’m glad you like it”.

He pulled off his boots and swung his feet onto the bed. He laid down and resumed to kissing her once she was done eating. “I missed you” He said softly between kisses. All the fighting and stress had not left them much time to be intimate. He had thought that she wouldn’t want to do anything physical since she was so tired and irritated all the time but his mother suggested it and he trusted her judgment so he made love to Celeste. Of course he was gentle and romantic, and if he had been selfish over the last few days he was completely selfless in bed. All he wanted to do was make her happy again and feel close to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff