Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jenpai's Wife

Eliza stood up and clapped her hands together, though inside she was reeling. It was good that Lief agreed to her plan, but on the other hand that meant Celeste was to come here and she could potentially ruin everything. The blonde grinned and wrapped her arms around Lief’s shoulders lightly, “I’m so happy you like my idea, your majesty.” She chimed softly as she tilted her head to the side, “How will you do it? Hanging, or by sword or wouldn’t it be wonderful if you simply eliminated the Wylde’s altogether? Then Dragonbourne could be an addition to another more deserving and loyal subject.” As she spoke she had someone exactly in mind for the position, but she would wait on that, of course. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her brother lingering near the doorway alongside the king’s guard. She stepped away from Lief and Curtsied before removing herself so the king might be alone. After all, it wasn’t as if he was paying attention to her anyways.

As she walked out she grabbed Kraus’ arm and dragged him down the hall by the arm.
“That b***h. She sent a letter- She is coming here!” Eliza hissed angrily, throwing her fan down on the table. “This is ******** ridiculous. Why haven’t you done something about her? What if Lief changes his mind? Why isn’t she dead already?” Eliza ranted, stomping her feet and yelling at nobody at all. She couldn’t believe the king was going to allow the wench to return to the capital. She was supposed to be queen! “Aren’t I supposed to be queen? Why the hell is she allowed back here?!”

Hygienic Genius

Lief was tinkering with the idea of how to kill Celeste as Elize draped herself over his arm. It was an important decision to choose how to break his favorite toy. He had enjoyed torturing her so much throughout her stay at the capital that it made his mouth water just thinking about having her back as his plaything again. But as Lief was deep in thought, Eliza excused herself from the King’s presence. She saw her big brother wondering around the castle and decided to update him on the recent happenings.

Kraus was quickly whisked away by his sister. Before he had a chance to realize what was going on, Eliza was already complaining to him about some wrench who was going to steal the throne out from under her. Although the siblings were very close, Kraus did not have the ability to psychically know what Eliza was talking about all the time. He tilted his big head to one side and asked: “uh…who?”. Once Eliza confirmed to him that she was in fact talking about Celeste Wylde, Kraus took out a stack of portraits from his fur cloak. It was his personal guide to eligible ladies of the realm. He flipped it to Celeste’s portrait to refresh his memory of who his sister was bitching about. “Ahh…she was the one who started the revolution with the southerners…” He said gruffly as he starred at the portrait. He could see where the danger lies if she were to reappear before life again. The girl was absolutely gorgeous. Even Kraus had to admit that she was one of his favorite portraits in the pile.

Kraus stuffed the pictures back into his coat and looked back up at Eliza. When it came to his family’s name and wellbeing, there was nothing that Kraus was unwilling to do. “My dear sister, you worry too much” He said as he placed his large hands on Eliza’s shoulders and forced her to take a seat instead of working herself up any more than she already had. “This woman is no match for your beauty” That was a lie, but he knew how his sister would blow a gasket if he told her the truth. “The king has promised his hand in marriage to the mighty house of ice. There is no doubt that you will be queen and your sons will be kings and princes to all the realm. Besides, the Wyldes are traitors to the throne. He cannot possibly justify taking her back. The court knows how large and powerful the north is. There is no way they would let him defile our agreement” Kraus said to calm his poor sister down.

Jenpai's Wife

Eliza was forced to sit under the pressure of Kraus’ large hands. She frowned while he spoke to her, but inside she was still huffing and puffing. “What do you mean? It doesn’t matter if he can justify it or not! He does whatever he wishes! You know that already! He gives things just as freely as he takes them away! He has absolute power now that he is the sole ruler of the realm! You know that! What if he doesn’t kill her like he says he will? What then? He will keep her here and I will have to worry about her poisoning me in my sleep! Why can’t she just…DIE? I heard she almost died a few months ago. Why doesn’t she just die already? It would be much easier. Her and those flying lizards..” Eliza seethed from her seat while she grit her teeth. Her knuckles were white from clenching them tightly. However, it didn’t matter what she did. She couldn’t shake the thought out of her head. It made her too angry to just let it go. However, the northerner had to admit it was not good for her and it tired her out being so angry.

“Find some way to eliminate the threat, Kraus. I want to be queen before the year is out and I will be damned if she will hinder the process in any way shape or form.” Eliza stood up than and slammed her bedroom door closed.

Meanwhile Lief was still pondering how to rid himself of the Wylde’s. Though she wasn’t as attractive, Eliza did come up with a few idea’s. Of course Eliza was beautiful and her twisted way of thinking helped him enjoy her company more, but he had better things to think of like whether or not to hire an executioner or just have them slaughtered by the guard in the main hall. As he pondered he decided to gather a second opinion on the matter and called his future brother in law to him to discuss his opinions. After all, he would gift the Dragonbourne lands to one of the men in his family as a wedding gift to Eliza. He was sure it would impress the girl.

Hygienic Genius

Of course Eliza had more than a mouthful to say back to Kraus’s kindhearted words. She complained about how the king was in fact the king, and could do whatever he desired whether it coincided with Kraus’s moral standards or not. The northerner’s however brash and ambitious they might be, had their own set of guidelines they lived by. And among those rules, they very heavily valued family and promises. Eliza understood the fact that Lief was not raised the same way. He would change his mind on a dime if he felt like it. And she didn’t particularly want to give him the option of doing so. Kraus was Eliza’s guardian. Her big brother was her brawn and she had perfected a way to manipulate him into doing whatever she wanted.

Kraus sighed as Eliza slammed the door and walked away from him. The only thing she left him with was the order to “eliminate the threat”. However, the two’s ideas about what that meant were a bit different. As if on queue, the king summoned Kraus to the throne room. Kraus happily obliged, needing to talk to the king on Eliza’s behalf anyways. “Your majesty” he greeted as he bowed before Lief. “How may I be of service to you?” He asked curiously. After the King told him of his troubles, Kraus did not hesitate to speak. “Perhaps a quick death is not deserving of traitors, my king. Why watch her suffer for a moment when you can watch her suffer for a lifetime? Exile her to the north. The ice will be her prison. I will watch her every move and take away her name. Put her under my care, and she will be forced to watch you rule gloriously with my sister and know that she could have had a part in it if she did not foolishly betray the throne. What worser punishment could there be?”

Jenpai's Wife

Lief leaned forward in his chair as he stroked his very pathetic tuft of chin hairs. He was thinking as Kraus spoke. The northerner had a point, a mild point. If what Dyaus said in the letter was true, he couldn’t very well just execute them on the spot, but he could still punish Celeste with banishment. And he would hate for his favorite plaything to just disappear. At least if she was North he could find an excuse to bring her down or go up north to torment the girl, and he had to admit there was something satisfying about the thought of her freezing there. However, What if Dyaus was lying? What if it wasn’t even Dyaus. Well, in that case he would simply execute them. Of course, there would be no formal trial. Maybe he would just finish off the Wylde house and stick Celeste somewhere where he knew she would rot away knowing he was alone. That too was promising. “Hm, and how would you propose to keeping an eye on the girl and keeping her up north? Are you proposing to marry the traitor?” He asked with a frown of confusion but it wasn’t like he cared as long as Celeste was punished for her crimes against the crown, whatever those were. At the moment, he hadn’t decided exactly what those crimes were. At least not until she showed up.

“Though all this talk about the Wylde girl has brought another thought. That sister of yours- She would do better to dress her station now. She looks like a homeless person in simple clothing. I cant be expected to enjoy looking at someone who looks poor. Even Celeste had better taste and behaved like a soon to be queen. Do your women all look so…homey?” He asked, face drawn in disgust,”Nevermind, Ill send the dress maker, and burn all those old clothing.” He said waving a hand, clearly dismissing the subject.

Lief then stood and stepped down beside the much taller man, “As we were saying about the Wylde’s. What is the point of allowing you to keep the traitor alive in the north?”

Hygienic Genius

As Kraus spoke with the king, Lief had many questions. He was not convinced about the idea of keeping Celeste alive. The King wanted his blood, but Kraus just thought that it was too much of a waste to kill someone as magnificent as Celeste. “My king, I propose that you allow me to serve the kingdom by taking the traitor under my authority. There need none to keep an eye on her in the north. If she runs she freezes. Its as simple as that. I would take her to be my wife, but I assure you—it is no honor. I already have two at home!” He laughed to brighten the mood. “But what’s more, your majesty, is that im sure we will be seeing each other a lot with the new relationship between the north and the capital. You will probably get to see her very often and…. northerners know how to share. You may have your prize without giving her the honor of being queen” Kraus said as he bowed his head. He peeked up at life to see his reaction. No doubt his last bit would interest the king.

Jenpai's Wife

Lief perked his blonde haired head up as Kraus spoke. It bobbed in agreement as the Northern man spoke about seeing one another more often. True, he would be seeing Kraus and the White family often now that he was marrying one of them into his own line and that always gave him an excuse to keep his plaything. “Share?” Lief asked, humming curiously but he seemed to be liking this idea more and more as the minutes ticked by. “Of course, I would expect you to share my toy whenever I might wish it. “ As he said this he raised his eyebrows waiting for Kraus to agree. When he nodded. Lief clapped his hands, “It is done then. When she arrives take the wretched woman to the north. Now go away and send your sister back with some better clothing. I need to insure she doesn’t look like a pig at our wedding.” With that being said, Lief waved his hand and told Kraus to be gone.

Hygienic Genius

The northern castle of Baronhail was booming with music and laughter. It’s halls were filled with the many relatives of the White family, and also dignitaries from all over the seven realms. It was a festive occasion in celebration of Lord Kraus White’s second marriage with Rosalie Swan. At the head of the mess hall, sat a large table with representatives from each of the seven kingdoms. There was Raymus Brocawth from Kings Lawn, High Priestess Geraldine from Thunderforge, Varus and Athena Laster from Candor, Lady Lorraine Griswold from Goldenheed, Lord Dyaus and Celeste Wylde from Dragonbourne, and of course many family members from house Swan and White.

Rosalie sat in the middle of that table next to Celeste and an empty chair meant for Kraus. The man of the hour was too busy greeting his many relatives than to actually sit with them. Every so often one could hear his booming voice shouting out “Brother!” over the music and chattering and embracing some equally large and gruff northerner. Rosalie sighed and turned to her best friend. “Ughh this could take a while Celee. He has fourteen siblings! His father took five wives. I guess I should be happy that im only the second. But still I wish I could have had him all to myself. Dang northerners and their northern traditions!” She whispered to Celeste as she downed the rest of her summerwine and watched Kraus move on to greeting the next brother.

Hygienic Genius

Celeste grinned and shook her blonde haired head as she sat next to her friend while giggling at the other girl’s complaints. “Oh C’mon rose. It’s not so bad.” She said as she watched her friend’s betrothed in the crowd, moving from person to person. “You will simply have a horde instead of a family.” She teased the red headed girl. Of course, Celeste found It a little funny, but she was there to support her friend none the less. Though, she imagined it must be strange having to share a husband, but there must have been some perks to it. “Well it could be worse. He is rather handsome and I’ve heard he is a very generous husband and father to the children he already has. Quite rugged too- and those shoulders…” Celeste hummed in appreciation as she eyed her friend’s future husband.

“Now this possibly isn’t fair, Rose. You get matched with a handsome stud, and the only attention I get is from the…dessert sand rat in the corner. All he does is yell at me when I walk by. It’s absolutely disgusting. I swear if it happens again ill slap him. His sister seems well behaved enough, but those Laster’s clearly do not know how to raise a proper man. He is so..boyish. Not at all manly or built for any type of war.” Celeste’s nose scrunched up in disgust as she glanced at the Laster from the corner of her eye. Dyaus was busy chatting with The hand of the king so she couldn’t speak with him. People were dancing and Celeste didn’t feel like being the odd one out. “Pray tell, why aren’t we out there dancing and simply sitting here like nuns?”

Celeste grabbed her friend’s hand and dragged her out of her seat and into the crowd of people.

“Would you rather be the girl, or the man?” She laughed, mock bowing to Rose.

Hygienic Genius

Rosalie followed Celeste’s glare to the end of the table where Varus Laster sat. He was preying on all the women in the crowd; trying to decide which one he was going to go after next. The boy sensed eyes on him and looked over in their direction. Once he realized that the two girls were starring at him, he grinned cockily and winked at them. His sister seemed to have caught sight of this, and smacked him right in the back of the head. It was obvious that his sister had been sent to keep him in line. Winking at the bride of a wedding was hardly appropriate behavior. Rosalie covered her mouth and giggled at the scene. “His sister seems to already have that covered” She laughed at the comment Celeste had made about wanting to slap him.

But suddenly Rosalie was being dragged onto her feet. All she could do was squeal a bit as her friend pulled her onto the dance floor. Rosalie smiled as Celeste bowed and asked her to dance. She curtsied in return. “I suppose I should practice being the girl since I’m getting married and all. Your lead!” She laughed as she began to dance with Celeste. All thoughout the room, people were starting to notice. Even Kraus’s 4th brother he was talking to had to stop and admire the two ladies. “By God, Brother! Will you look at your bride and her friend? They are so stunning. Do you think you can introduce me to the blonde one?” All over the room whispers started to arise and people stopped to watch the two. Rosalie noticed and stopped dancing. Her face turned as almost red as her hair as she looked back out into the crowd. “Excuse us” She said nervously as she grabbed Celeste’s hand and dragged her out of the room.

Once they were in the dark cold hallways, Rosalie broke into laughter. “Goodness! The rumors are true! You captured the entire party with your dancing!” She said excitedly as she watched Celeste’s blank and confused expression. “Oh come on! Don’t be so modest Celee! You must know what theyre saying about you! You are the new rose of the seven kingdoms! Gem of the west! With enough beauty to mesmerize men and launch a thousand ships!” She recited romantically as she grabbed Celeste’s hands and spun her around. Rosalie was all about this stuff. She was very girly and was always caught up on the gossip of the kingdom. She believed in fables and fairytales and was always getting over excited about small things.

But Celeste’s expression was still confused. Rosalie pouted when her best friend didn’t immediately know what she meant when she called her the rose of the kingdom. She grabbed her hand yet again and dragged Celeste down the long hall of family portraits of the White family. Since the family was so large, the hall was quite long. But eventually they came across one of a beautiful lady with skin as white as snow and dark curls as black as night. “The rose of the seven kingdoms. They say there is one in every generation. They are always the talk of the realm and the most eligible bachelorette around. This is Emmelia White. The last rose of the seven, and also Kraus’ mother. She passed away quite a while ago, but they still speak of her as if she was a goddess around here! And will you look at her complexion? I would give anything to have fair skin like that! These darn signature Swan freckles are such a nuisance!” She said as she wrinkled her nose and admired the portrait above.

Jenpai's Wife

Celeste was excited that her friend would comply to her dancing request. It made the girl happy to see Rose was at ease in this place. If she had to leave her friend in the hands of strangers at least it was nice to see that she would enjoy herself there. Plus, it wasn’t as if Celeste could not join the other girl when she wanted, but for now she didn’t want to think of that. Instead she mock bowed and played the “man’s” role in the dance. She was too busy laughing and enjoying herself to notice the people around them starting to stop and stare. There were murmurs through the crowd around the music when Celeste turned around to see Rose was no longer dancing but turning the very same shade as her hair. “Rose?” Celeste asked as she approached the other girl and laid a hand on her shoulder, generally concerned. She was still widely oblivious to the watching crowd as her friend excused them and pulled on Celeste’s hand until she blonde girl was forced to comply and follow the red head. “Rose are you alright?” She asked as the doors closed behind them and shut the party away from the two girls. “What was that all about? You were practically the shade of your-gah!” Celeste was spun around, leaving her slightly disoriented. Sighing, she pushed her hair out of her face and placed her hands on her hips. “What in the seven are you talking about Rose? Have you drunk too much wine? Are you nervous?” as the other continued talking to Celeste’s confusion celeste wrinkled her eyebrows together.

However, her friend was moving again down the line of portraits until they stopped infront of a particular one of a rather beautiful woman with dark hair and pale skin. She was awe worthy, for sure. However, Rose comparing Celeste to that woman seemed silly. Celeste hardly deemed herself worthy to be sitting in the shadow of the woman in the portrait. “But…but I like your freckles. They give your face character and don’t be silly, Rose. I am no such thing. I am sure there is someone out there much more worthy of that title than me. I think it was you who stopped the crowd.” Celeste smiled happily afterwards and glanced again at the portrait, “She is very magnificent- beautiful, but so are you and im sure Kraus will second my opinion.” Celeste squeezed her friend’s shoulders gently with both of her hands.Celeste fell quiet then in the dark hallway, “Lets get back to your party before someone comes looking for us. “Celeste would never admit it but she was a little jealous of her friend. Being matched with such a handsome man rarely happened, and Rose was lucky to have one rumored to be both handsome and sweet. Why couldn’t someone like that take notice to her? She couldn’t be the rose of the seven if the only nibble of interest she got was from a Laster who tried to stick his thing in everyone.

Upon re-entry she found more sets of eyes on her person than she was used to- or was it that she was only now noticing it. Most were drunk, and winking or whistling and Celeste had to shake her head at the annoyance. Meanwhile Kraus’ second brother leaned over and wrapped a friendly arm around his brother’s shoulder, “Or instead of introducing him you could introduce me. You know they say she can ride a horse and wield a weapon as well as a man?” He chuckled while the youngest shoved him off of Kraus, “Well I heard Markus swan saw her and another woman by the lake once.” His eyebrows wiggled curiously, “Said that she hand a nice coconut bottom whatever that means.” The group laughed happily.

Hygienic Genius

Kraus stopped and watched the two dance. He too was captured by her charm just as every other guy in the room. Sadly, the dance did not last long as his betrothed quickly pulled Celeste out of the mess hall. But before he had a chance to recover, he was being attacked by his brothers. They were all thirsting to meet this mysterious girl and they thought that Kraus could be the one to introduce them just because he was marrying her best friend. Kraus laughed and slapped his brothers on the shoulder. “Haha calm down guys! She’s way out of your league. That’s Celeste Wylde. Her father never lets her out of his sight. If anyone, it should be me. I am the most capable. That’s why father gave me lordship!” Kraus laughed as he stood up straighter and barreled out his chest, trying to look noble and heroic. “Haha don’t flatter yourself Kraus! You havnt even married your second wife yet and you’re already thinking about a third? Save some girls for the rest of us will ya?” His second brother laughed.

Celeste and Rosalie then moved back into the mess hall. “Well how about you introduce the both of us and let her decide which she likes better then? Here’s your girl now” His 4th brother said as Rosalie approached. She nearly ran and tackle hugged him too. It was a certain grizzly custom of greeting loved ones in the north. But Kraus was so tall than he had to bend at the knees just to embrace her and then stand back up and lift her off of her feet. “Ahhh well hello pumpkin! You ready for tomorrow?” He said to Rosalie and gave her a quick kiss before setting her down. Rosalie grinned and nodded as Celeste trailed behind her. “Lady Wylde! Rosalie has told me so much about you but we have yet to formally meet. I am Kraus White and these are my brothers Danjiel and Nedric” He spoke politely, on his best behavior in front of the new wifey.

Jenpai's Wife

Celeste trailed behind her friend. It made her smile to see Rose so excited. She watched the other girl from afar with that tiny smile on her full lips. However when she came to stand at Roses side she found herself looking up at three tall men with her large blue eyes. Suddenly, she became a little nervous as Kraus began to speak and the other two grinned in her direction. It was unlike Celeste to truly be nervous. She was always so confident and outspoken, but she found herself feeling shy now. So, she averted her gaze briefly to steel it before looking back at the three before her. Kraus spoke and introduced them all and Celeste curtsied a little bit, but kept her eyes upon the men boldly until she stood upright again. “It is very nice to meet you all. Excuse me, my lord.” She spoke clearly in a velvety tone, “Danjiel, Nedric.” She nodded to the two as she turned slightly towards the head table, but paused to smile over her shoulder before dropping her gaze slightly behind herself as if creating a trail for them to follow as she glided away towards her father. She was unbelievably graceful and fluid in her movements as she did so, until of course she readjusted her gaze to see something that she did not want to.

That Laster boy whistled at her with another cocky wink. Celeste simply could not take one more lewd comment. She quickly changed her direction to beeline the Laster boy. As she stood infront of him her hand shoved the center of his chest quite hard- hard enough to tip him over if she wanted. “You are a disgusting, inbred, miscreant of society, Varus Laster. Never, if you value your life whistle at me again, you venial curr. I will NEVER, in a thousand years be interested in a scrawny, c*nt hound like you. Do you understand me, or can you not even grasp the concept of language? Be gone with you.” She shoved him once more, leaving laughter behind as people who witnessed the scene giggled at the chastised Laster and left him in silence to return to her fathers side with a huff. She picked up her glass of wine and took a large sip of it, glaring in no particular direction at all.

Hygienic Genius

Varus never saw it coming. He would have never imagined that the Wylde girl had such a bite. All he did was merely whistle at her, but she acted like he had just insulted her entire family. If all eyes weren’t on her before, they definitely were now. She decided to angrily call him out in front of the entire party. People all around him were laughing. Varus probably would have been pretty mortified had he not already been drunk. He could not understand what she was saying to him, only angry yells and harsh poking at his chest. Heck, he was just glad that she finally talked to him.

Dyaus on the other hand, had not felt so proud in a long time. He watched in enjoyment as his little girl publically humiliated the Laster. He felt as if he had taught her right. “Good girl. Those Lasters always manage to ruin special occations. But don’t worry dear. Daddy’s got a special surprise to cheer you up later” Dyaus said in a whisper to Celeste. He had been working to convince the hand that Celeste would be a good match for the prince all night. The conversation finally ended in good news. Now all he had to do was tell Celeste.

Meanwhile, Rosalie had a talk with her betrothed. It was curious how he seemed so interested when he tried to talk with Celeste. She had to admit that she found herself feeling a bit jealous at first, but then she came up with a glamorous idea. She knew that Kraus would marry more wives after her. Why not have him marry her best friend rather than some random women? At least this way she would have someone to talk to up here on this frozen wasteland. When Rosalie returned to the head table she was on a mission. She had already found out what Kraus thought about her, and she already knew about how Celeste thought Kraus was handsome. Now she only had to plant the idea in her dear friend’s brain.

“Psssst! I’ve got to talk to you. Ladies room. Now” She whispered as she excused herself from the table yet again and made her way into the restroom. She didn’t have to wait long before Celeste followed after her. Once she did, Rosalie jumped on her excitedly to tell her of the idea. “Celee! So I was thinking…You know how you said that you thought it wasn’t fair that I got matched with Kraus and all that? Well what if we were both matched to him? These northern men take many wives. Id rather share him with you than some random broad. What do you say? We can both move up here to this snowy place and be sisters forever!”

Hygienic Genius

Celeste looked to her father, “What do you mean a surprise?” she asked her father, but again the bride to be demanded Celeste’s attention. Sighing, Celeste excused herself and followed Rose outside of the hall once again. The red head was jumping with excitement at her grand idea but Celeste wasn’t so sure. Granted she was jealous of the fortune Rose got, but would it be wise to share a husband with her? She had to admit, not having to stray from her friend’s side sounded promising but the North was so cold, and she was not sure she would endure it like most. However, the more it tossed in her brain the more she decided she liked the idea. Finally Celeste agreed to ask her father for a match. The party soon died down, and Celeste finally had a moment’s of peace to speak with her father. She approached the light haired man slowly, hands clasped in front of herself, “Father?” She murmured to get his attention, tugging on his sleeve like a child as she did so. “I was wondering…as head of the household you are in charge of these things. I would like you to seek a match with house white- Kraus to be exact.” She stated softly, waiting on her father’s reaction. She knew he wouldn’t agree to it at first, but hopefully if she pouted and sighed enough at him she could convince him this would make her happy. “I think I quite like him, and I would be near friends- Rose would be here and the women are treated very kindly here as well..” Celeste trailed off but quieted down when her father gave her a strange expression.

“What’s the matter? “ She asked with a frown finally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff