Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jenpai's Wife

Celeste and Varus had been enjoying their passion together. That is until someone burst into the tent. Varus hopped off of her so fast she took a second to realize what exactly was happening. It was Jhaego, absolutely drunk and slurring, stumbling and dropping things. Celeste wrapped the sheet around herself as she looked around the room for her clothing. This certainly was awkward and she had little want to be naked around Jhaego. Especially when he was this drunk she couldn’t trust him with his own actions- and that alone was concerning. Celeste watched in horror as Varus yelled at the Erebuki and in retaliation the drunk Erebuki challenged Varus to a fight. But it was a fight for Celeste, not just to kill one another.
“Oh god. Varus…” She said, following the drunk man and her betrothed out into the open, “Varus, he is so drunk. I know he is large but there is a chance for this to work- just…just knock him down and try not to kill him- Oh!” Celeste jumped back, sheet around her as Jhaego stumbled forward and swung, thus beginning the fight between he and Varus.

Hygienic Genius

Varus shook his head as Jhaego stepped forward and swung at him. The erebuki was obviously way too intoxicated to fight, but his cockiness made him believe that he could take down the one armed man even at this drunken state. But this was their plan after all, and Jhaego had fallen for it swimmingly. Varus nodded to Celeste and walked away from her so she wouldn’t be caught in the middle of the fight.

The two men circled around each other for quite a bit, each waiting for the other to make a move. And although Jhaego could not even walk in a straight line, he advanced and swung again. Varus easily dodged the hit. Since Jhaego was so large and not very light on his feet right now, Varus saw it coming from a mile away. Jhaego hicuped and called for his weapons. A bloodrider grabbed his oversized sickle shaped blades and tossed them to Jhaego. Varus drew his Stormbringer and braced for a more violent attack. The fight definitely got more difficult after weapons were brought into the mix, but Varus held his own. The two swung and kicked at each other, neither allowing the other at an easy victory. Finally, Jhaego was able to knock valerian steel right out of Varus’s hand. But Varus was not defeated just yet. He knew that the erebuki was overconfident and not the smartest. He made him think that he had won, but as Jhaego swung the final blow, Varus rolled out of the way and revealed the hidden blade in his false hand. He pointed it at Jhaego’s throat and the fight was over.

A loud gasp came over all of the ereiki who were watching. There erebuki had never been defeated in battle. Now that he has meant that he was no longer their leader. The tribesmen bowed down to Varus and started to chant. “Erebuki…erebuki!” claiming him as their new leader. Varus looked at all the people chanting to him, then over at Celeste. They had never anticipated this part before in their plan. “Please, get up. I have no intention of being you erebuki. My place with the seven kingdoms” He said as he released his hold on Jhaego and turned to him. “You can still be the chief of this tribe, I only ask for a favor. Fight with us at Kings Lawn and no westerner shall ever bother you or your people again” Varus proposed as he retracted the blade into his hand and walked back over to Celeste.

Jenpai's Wife

Celeste watched anxiously from the sidelines as Varus fought Jhaego. She wish she could say she wasn’t worried. Varus was a good swordsman but Jhaego was huge by comparison, and drunkly violent. She let go a breath she didn’t know she had been holding when Varus came out as the winner. As he spoke to Jhaego, Celeste stepped forward, wrapped in her sheet, and held her hand out to Varus for him to take it. She wanted nothing more than to return to their tent now that Jhaego was not an issue for them any longer. She didn’t have to pretend that she enjoyed his company. He was not a bad man, simply not one that she had wanted to be with for the remainder of her life. She smiled apologetically to Jhaego. She was sure that he was hurting or at least his ego was. Celeste re-entered her and Varus’ tent and closed the flap to let the Ereiki some privacy. She waited for a minute until she heard Jhaego yell at everyone to go to bed, and then stumble off himself. When everything was quiet, Celeste began to giggle. “It worked!” She whispered to Varus as she hugged him tightly and jumped up and down with excitement, “I was almost afraid it wouldn’t work but it did work! Now you can steal me all to yourself again.” She teased himAfter making love for the remainder of the night, the two fell asleep together, and in the morning Celeste wiggled out of bed quietly to let Varus sleep. When she exited the tent, everyone quietly greeted her with the respect they always showed her. Jhaego was not up, probably hung over, but Dyaus was. As a matter of fact, he stood with his arms clasped behind his back as he normally did and walked the camp in the early hours of the morning. Celeste almost dreading seeing him. Internally she cringed, but approached quietly until she was standing beside him. “Still here?” She inquired with a raised eyebrow and a blank face.

Dyaus looked surprised to see her, but that expression quickly changed back to his stony expression. He nodded his head a little and turned to Celeste, “You don’t seem very happy to see me, Celeste.” He murmured, perhaps almost sadly. Dyaus had always been so close to his children until they spoke of the capital and marriage. It was funny now that Celeste and he had returned to the place where he had first met them- the twins. He had loved them so much he stole them both away to Dragonbourne. He especially adored his little girl, who was so strong willed from the moment she could walk. He had admired that quality even as he passed on and came back. Sure he had been pissed off. “I thought you might have missed me or even regretted the past.”

“I regret losing my brother because you thought it was wise to bring us to the capital to join houses with a tyrant.” She bit back harshly, “At least Varus cares for me, he would never hurt me in such a way.”

"Varus is...decent, I suppose. He has some merit after what he did for our dragons..." Dyaus said, but it looked like he was getting his teeth pulled by saying it.

Hygienic Genius

Dyaus was disheartened by Celeste’s attitude towards him. But then again, what did he expect from his stubborn little girl? She was not so quick to forgive him for trying to betroth her to the king. But Dyaus wanted his daughter back. Now more than ever since he had lost his son. Without saying another word he pulled Celeste into a tight embrace. Arguing with her will not get him anywhere. He needed to break through that wall if he wanted to have his daughter back. It might have looked odd as the usually stony man showed some sort of affection. Deep down he did love his daughter even though she tried to kill him. “I am not your enemy Celeste. I admit that I was wrong trying to match you up with the prince…and trying to kill Jarvan.
But I am your father. You cannot hate me forever” He apologized even though it still did have a bit of a condescending tone. But even that was a miracle coming from Dyaus.

He released Celeste from the hug but still held on to her shoulders with his hands. “Please reconsider going to that battle. Now that your brother has passed, the bloodline lies with you. None in this world shall come to inherit dragon’s blood if you shall perish.” He explained to her, for her own safety and also for the sake of the family line. He then looked slightly disgusted as he spoke the next line. “Even if it is with a Laster” He avoided her eyes to show his disapproval. “You know, you are going to see him wither and grow old. Wyldes age differently than the common folk. We live two lifetimes while others only live one. Now Knox, he has enough of the family blood in him to make him strong…and the boy is willing to risk his life for you…” Dyaus hinted as a last ditch effort to dissuade Celeste from joining houses with the rival family.

Jenpai's Wife

Celeste looked absolutely annoyed as she was pulled into a tight hug. Her arms came up defensively, and she tried to push her father off of her. She didn’t want him near her at that moment, but the old man had a pretty tight grip on her. She was sure she was hearing to the closest thing to an apology from Dyaus that she would ever hear. Finally he let her go slightly but made sure to keep ahold of her by the shoulders at least. A frown was plastered on her face as she watched his face for any indication of betrayal. She didn’t trust Dyaus yet, but the man seemed genuine as she had ever seen him. Her face was screwed up into a frown as she stared at him. “What do you mean? Even if it is with a Laster-You have no right sayin-“Celeste quieted reluctantly as Dyaus continued to speak. “What do you mean ill watch him grow old? You cannot be serious. I have never heard anything more…” Celeste stopped herself from speaking and thought. She remembered in her childhood her grandfather, an old man claimed to be two hundred years old, while her father while Celeste was merely a tyke would state proudly that he was nearly seventy years old. Of course the child would laugh and tell him not to be silly, but she was a child and she should have known better that Dyaus did not joke often nor well.

The dragon blood in them would make them age slower, she should have known. Perhaps that was why so many married within the family. Celeste bit her bottom lip thoughtfully as she looked towards her tent and caught site of Knox kneeling over a bucket of water, and splashing it over his neck to clean up. Her nose wrinkled slightly as she glanced back to Dyaus. It seemed strange that he was suggesting such a thing. It wasn’t really strange all things considered. But her cousin had never held any particular interest for celeste.“I’ll….consider it.” She stated, but though she said the words didn’t mean she was going to do any such thing. Hell, she had started a war to be with Varus. What made her father think she would leave him now for another just for simplicity sake, “And I will think about the battle, but, unil then do not pester me of it further. “

Celeste took Dyaus’ hands off of her shoulders and smiled as she squeezed them. She was glad he wasn’t dead. Celeste wandered slightly away from Dyaus and approached Knox slowly with her hands clasped in front of her.

“Knox, why do you want to fight in this war?” she asked, standing above him.

Hygienic Genius

A woman arrived on the shores of the grass sea hitched away on a trading ship. She was covered head to toe in a form fitting red robe. Even her face was hidden behind a veil which made it impossible to determine the identity of the mysterious red woman. She traveled with no bags or luggage, no guardsmen to keep her company. The only thing that she had was a babe bundled in her arms. She exited the ship swiftly, but with a walk that made all the shiphands swoon with each sway of her hips. But she paid them no mind. She headed off into the grasslands without saying a word. She followed no trails or roads, but instead made a straight beeline for the ereiki camp.She somehow knew exactly where it was even though the ereiki are a nomadic tribe that often moved around in the vast grass sea. Even so she was guided by a mysterious force right to the camp, but more specifically, right to Varus and Celeste’s tent.

The guards announced the mysterious woman’s arrival but before anyone could allow her to come in she did so herself, with a confidence as if the gods were behind her. Varus had gone on a run on that particular morning leaving only Celeste and the house guards present inside the tent. All of the said guards were drooling over the red woman as she entered, who had a body to rival even that of their lady’s. The woman kneeled and bowed when she came upon where Celeste sat. She was not without courtesy. “Forgive me for the intrusion, my lady. I have matters of the upmost importance to discuss with you” She spoke in a calm, but familiar voice. She took one arm away from cradling the baby and pulled down her face mask. The guards gasped and cringed at her appearance. Her skin was badly burned leaving dark red spots over her face where the flames had scorched her beauty away.

“My name is Victoria Moore. We met back in Goldenheed. I’m sure you know the story behind these burns…” She said in an oddly calm voice. One would expect someone to be angry with the person who was responsible for stealing her daughter and ruining her livelihood, but the experience had made the woman see things in a new light. “The flames did not kill me. Instead I was reborn in the mercy of the god of light. However, these scars forbid me to ever work in the pleasure house again, and I cannot take care of this baby” She said as she looked down at the child sleeping in her arms—if one could even make out a smile behind all those burns. “The child should be with his father. He is innocent even though he was born in sin. A baby has no place where I must go.”

Jenpai's Wife

Celeste didn’t need the woman to speak to know who it was. The way the lady walked into the tent was enough. She gripped the arms on her chair until her knuckles turned white as snow. Her jaw stiffened and the air seemed to grow thick with tension. It was rolling in waves off of Celeste’s shoulders as Victoria spoke. She saw red and it wasn’t because of Victoria’s attire. Her fingers released the arm of the chair and clenched and unclenched as she forced herself to stay seated. But her face did not remain stony for long. The more Victoria explained, the more color drained from Celeste’s face and became an expression of agony. Why would the gods take her boy and give Victoria one in exchange? The very thought made Celeste wish to cry. Again, she hated Varus for his transgressions and everything that had happened from it. That hate also extended to Victoria. The woman was one of the main causes for stealing Celeste’s happiness. Victoria had been a friend, Celeste had trusted her only to be betrayed by two people she had cared for. “Don’t presume I care what happens to you or your child. I showed you mercy once, and that courtesy will not be extended again. I gave you a home and a life, and you took the same things from me. Your boy- your precious child…What about my boy? I wanted children, Victoria! I would have had a child if you had not robbed me of him. A still born child is what I got. Your betrayal left me with a dead son, my hair falling out, weight going up and down- I couldn’t keep food down for weeks! You ruined my happiness!” Though celeste started by speaking semi calmly, she ended by yelling.

“Take the baby, feed it to the dragons and drag her out. I never want to see her again.” Celeste stood up and turned her back on Victoria even as she heard the baby begin screaming at the top of its lungs. The guard did as they were told. Victoria was promptly removed from the premises, and the child was being walked in another direction. However, Celeste needed to see the child that had replaced her own so she halted the guard. “Stop. Bring it here.” She demanded and when the guard approached with the crying baby, Celeste moved the blanket to look at the red face. The boy had dark hair and pert lips and that angry face resembled his father. Celeste quickly removed her hand from the child and pressed her fingers to her lips, torn. She didn’t want to care for the baby, but it was part of Varus and somehow she did care for the screaming bundle. “Give me the baby.” She said quietly as she took him into her arms and rocked it next to her chest. Slowly, he calmed into hiccups and sleepy yawns with Celeste’s help. By the time Varus returned, Celeste had already decided to keep the child as her own. He slept soundly now and when the tent opened and her betrothed entered, she looked at him with a blank expression. She was sure Varus had questions but she didn’t want to answer them.
“You should become acquainted with your son by Victoria.” She stated, handing Varus the bundle carefully, “He needs a name, My lord.” Celeste said nothing else as she moved into another room of the tent.

Hygienic Genius

Varus was clueless as ever as he returned from his morning jog. People were giving him strange looks all morning and at one point he could even hear the faint sounds of a screaming baby. But when he returned, his tent was silent. Even the camp was trying to keep it down in courtesy for Celeste. No one wanted to wake the baby nor the dragon. Varus removed his shirt as he entered the tent and used it to wipe the sweat from his neck. The heavy ereiki sun was beaming down on him all morning and reminded him kindly of home. “Celeste?” He called as he searched the many rooms of the tent for his betrothed.

He froze when he finally found her. Instantly, he understood why he had been receiving weird looks all day. The color drained from his face when she said that the baby she was holding was his son by victoria. He wanted to have kids but not like this, and not with a whore. He looked completely nauseous as Celeste approached him with the baby. She shoved it into his arms and he had no choice but to catch it before it fell to the ground. The way in which she spoke to him was absolutely cold and made him want to crawl up in a corner and hide from the world. But he couldn’t do that. He had a baby to take care of. He removed the blanked from covering the baby’s head and looked down upon his face. The resemblance was spot on. He looked like a miniature version of Varus, however there was one thing that he retained from Victoria—her striking green eyes. Varus adverted his gaze nervously. They reminded him of his sin and made him feel guilty for creating this baby. But at the same time, he also loved it because it was his own flesh and blood. “Alexander…we shall name you Alexander” He smiled.

Varus tended to the baby all day. Celeste refused to speak to him or help him, even though she remained secretly close by. Eventually, the baby stirred in his sleep. There was a sudden pooting noise that came from the baby’s behind. Alex became uncomfortable and began to cry. Varus brought his son over to the table and tried to change him. But it was absolutely hopeless with a metal hand. Getting the diaper off was easy. He wrinkled his nose as he pulled the dirty one out from under the baby and threw it aside. It was tieing the new one on that was the problem. As soon as he got one side on the other side would fall back down. And the cold metal scared the baby and made him scream and thrash around.

Jenpai's Wife

It was true that Celeste was hurt by the sudden announcement of the child. It reminded her of everything they had been through, and her own child whom she had lost only to have this one in his place. Though, she did stay close by and watch over Varus tending to the baby. As she did so, she prayed for strength to find it in her heart to forgive Varus, and treat the baby as her own child. She wanted a baby, and she would not question the god’s forms of bringing her one, however ironic and cruel it was in her personal opinion. Through the sheet of the tent wall she peeked in on the two and listened quietly to Varus and the child. He was clueless when it came to children, and the metallic hand did not help his matters any but he managed for most of the day. After convincing herself that he would be fine with the child she exited the tent for a few moments. She felt eyes on her in every direction as she slowly swept across the camp. She felt calmer than she had in the past few months. There was a twinge of happiness fluttering in her chest, and it took over the sadness quickly. Her fingers absentmindedly twiddled with her golden hair as she turned her head back to their tent, gleaming in the sunlight.

It was then she felt a hand rest upon her shoulder. She didn’t expect to see Sidara at her side when she turned, but the light haired woman stood at her side. It was the first time the woman had approached Celeste despite all her awkward smiling in her direction. This time she was not smiling, but watching carefully. “Stay here, with your people, with Jhaego. You would be happy here. Forget about the war, and Varus. My son would make you a queen- make you happy. He is strong, and would fight for you. If you go back there to that tent, you know nothing will be the same.”
“It’s not that simple Sidara.” Celeste said softly, tilting her head to the side as she slid her gaze to Jhaego. “Varus has made mistakes, as have I. It is not our mistakes that define us. Jhaego is…He is too much like me. I don’t need more anger or fire-I have enough of that on my own. I need that touch of gentleness to soften my sharp edges. He is that saving grace- that little oasis while im the harsh desert surrounding it. So, you see, I cant stay here. I may fit in here-belong here even but it wouldn’t help anyone.” Celeste turned from the woman and began walking away, and Sidara said nothing because in a strange way she understood.

When Celeste returned to the tent she heard the screaming of the baby. She walked to the noise quietly and watched Varus struggle before slipping in beside him. She pushed him gently aside as she tied the diaper and cooed to the child to quiet him. He was bundled in the light blanket so he would be comfortable as Celeste lifted him into her arms and hushed him by walking with him. Her hair created a curtain on one side of her face, shielding the baby just slightly from that side. She hummed down to him and tickled his foot with her finger, watching Alexander squeal happily and reach for her hair with a gurgle of laughter.
“There we are, my sweet prince, My Alexander Egan.” She said sweetly, glancing up to Varus after a moment, “We wont tell anyone otherwise. He is our son now.”

Hygienic Genius

Alex was startled. The sudden breeze on his exposed bum made him irritable. The metal hand did nothing to help. It was rock hard and freezing cold and nothing that the baby wanted. He screamed and cried and tried to kick Varus away with his feet. But Celeste soon came to the rescue. She easily tied the diaper back on and picked Alexander up. He felt instantly at ease with her. She was soft and warm and reminded him of his mother. He grabbed at her golden hair and giggled when she tickled his feet. His mood turned completely around and the baby had a grin that looked so much like Varus.

Varus watched from beside Celeste as she tended to the baby. He was relieved and grateful for her help. He was surprised at how good she was with the baby because he knew that she did not like what it stood for. “Celeste you don’t have to—“ He started when she suggested that they adopt the baby and call it their own. It was his b*****d and his sin alone. She did not have to care for it. But as Varus watched her more closely, he understood why she suggested it. She needed the baby just as much as it needed her. Perhaps it will do some good to fill the gap that had been left by their stillborn child. He stepped closer to Celeste and wrapped his arms around both her and the baby. “Okay. He is our son now” Varus agreed, and grinned the same goofy grin as the baby. Although their family was unconventional, he was happy to be starting one with Celeste. He placed a gentle kiss on her cheek in gratitude for taking up his baby.

Jenpai's Wife

While Celeste and Varus made up some- well kind of Dyaus had other idea’s.
He, unlike the two lovers, doubted a head on war would get them anywhere. Granted, he felt terribly to send letters behind his daughter’s back but he felt it was the best way to handle things. So instead of telling her he wrote instead.

“My most noble and magnificent king.
I imagine this letter must find you with some surprise, as I have been rumored to be dead for long now. By the blessing of the gods, I am happy to say I am alive and well, however, I am also Ashamed and crestfallen. I have let my children down, especially my daughter. No sooner did I escape the clutches of the vile Laster clan, did I learn of the treachery that has befallen my own child. Through blood magic, the Laster boy took advantage and control of my girl. Now, by sheer luck I have been able to lift this magic. We beg of you to tell us a way to reform any bond that might have been broken by the actions of the Laster clan. My daughter and myself are at your mercy and ask kindly to please return to the capital and serve you as your loyal subjects.
Patiently, we await your word.
Your loyal and humble servant,
Dyaus Wylde.”

Hygienic Genius

The King was in his chambers with his new betrothed on this particular morning. He was supposed to be courting her and finding out more about dear Eliza, but Lief found more interest in his blade than the girl. He was polishing his valerian steel like he often saw his knights and kingsguards do. His blade, of course, had never seen a day in battle, but just liked to play with sharp objects and the weapon made him feel powerful and dangerous. Lief’s concentration was broken when a servant intruded their courting session. “My apologies your Grace, an urgent letter” The servant said before shakily handing Lief the letter and scurrying out the room. Finally, a chance for the King to use his gloried letter opener. Lief looked to Eliza and smirked, as if there was anything impressive about opening a letter with a big sword. He cut it open without even bothering to see who it was from.

Lief read the letter outloud. His expression turned from confusion, to anger, to shock as he read through the contents of the letter. Once he finished reading he examined the seal on the paper and no doubt it had to be from Dyaus. But how could that be? He saw Lord Dyaus die with his own eyes. Lief quickly grabbed a piece of parchment from his desk and set it down harshly in front of Eliza, expecting her to be his scribe. Eliza looked up at him blank faced. Sure, she knew how to write but she was a lady not a scribe. She didn’t understand what Lief wanted her to do with the paper.

The king looked at her blank face and became annoyed. He picked up the pen on the end of the table and waved it in front of her face as if teaching a baby a new word. “Peeeeeeeeennnnnnnn” He said slowly and condescendingly. “or did they not teach you to be literate in the north? Well go on girl, a King cant be expected to write his own letters” He said as he slammed the pen down in front of her. Lief paced around the room with his hand on the hilt of his sword as he thought of the words to say to Dyaus, or whoever had sent him the letter. “Dear Dyaus, or whomever this might be. As a king I am not so easily fooled. I saw Lord Dyaus die with my own eyes. If this is indeed Dyaus, and you have cleared your daughter of the blood magic, I shall require to see you both in person. Celeste Wylde is an enemy to the throne. Her and her dragons have caused much destruction within Kingslawn. To prove your loyalty, I will require none less than their head as a token of her surrender”

Jenpai's Wife

Eliza looked to Lief with her mouth slightly open. Then it closed and she began to write what the king spoke. When he was finished Eliza looked down to the piece of paper and back up at him. “My King?” She inquired quietly, glancing down at the parchment while she frowned, hiding her fury behind the “worried” façade “Are you planning on pardoning the traitor?” She asked, sitting on her hands while biting her lip. She saw the danger here. She wasn’t as innocent as she seemed, however, she pretended to be. If he forgave Celeste there was a chance that she could wiggle her way back to the throne. Well- maybe not the throne. She was his betrothed now, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t steal his affection away. And if Celeste could do that then she could have possibly more control than herself as queen. It was a scary thought.
“Maybe it would be best to just execute them so they can’t do any more harm!” She suggested with glee, “After all. What do you need the Wylde’s for? You’re the king!” She stated, almost grumbling under her breath as she thought about Celeste returning. “Perhaps we should wed before they think of coming so they can’t ruin anything else for you, my king.” She chimed with excitement at the idea, hoping the king would agree.

Jenpai's Wife

Meanwhile Celeste spent her time tending to the baby. She hadn’t quite forgiven Varus just yet, but she was warming up to him more. Well, at least she wasn’t snapping at him or keeping him away from her and the Baby. It took time but now that she was improving in her mood it was a good time to be near the new mother. Often she could be seen holding Baby Alex and rocking him in her arms while talking to him in a happy higher pitched voice. She tickled his toes and kissed his fingers and nose. She was enthralled by the little baby. He had captured her heart. For now she stood in their tent, feeding the child from a bottle while rocking him. She hummed and set the boy down in his crib as Dyaus entered. He stood uncomfortably for a second since He had not expected Varus to be there at that moment. He wanted to just speak to Celeste, but Celeste seemed to be occupied.

“Celeste- Now before you get angry.” He stated, holding up a letter, “I understand you had an idea about how you wanted to storm the castle. I understand that- but I think it is not a realistic idea. Instead…I took it upon myself to write to Lief. Before you say anything just listen.” He quickly stated before Celeste could blow a gasket. “I wrote to him- and he is willing to meet with us on the condition that we bring dead dragon heads.”
“Are you out of your mind?! I am not killing any one of my dragons!” Celeste hissed lowly as to not disturb the baby.
“No- No. If we can get inside the castle we can open the gates for the army. IT would be the easiest way to take it over, and we would not have to harm a dragon. We have many skulls in dragonbourne we could give him. He is stupid enough to believe it.” He said, finally shutting Celeste up. She looked to Varus with a blank expression, waiting for him to say something. “Listen to me, it would be the most effective way to get in and out without hurting more people than we have to. Varus could dress in guard’s clothing- he wouldn’t have to leave your side. You know this will work. Varus?” Dyaus paused and turned to Varus for his opinion.

Hygienic Genius

Lief looked over at Eliza as she spoke up from the table. Although she was not as attractive as his previous betrothed, he did like the way she thinks. Lief was never one to turn down an execution. The sadistic King would find great pleasure from executing Celeste after all the embarrassment she had caused him. “An execution does sound fun…” He said as he scratched at his pathetic tuft of chin hairs. “It is decided then! The meeting shall be a trap. I’ll have executioners ready in the yard. We shall make an example of those who defy the King!” Lief proclaimed. Although his promises were empty, he did honestly plan to kill the Wyldes. That was however, before he saw Celeste.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff