Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he smirked but dident let go of her when she tried to get up he keept his arms tightly about he and simply pulled her back down ontop of him so she was laying on his chest. he simply smiled an almost wicked smirk. "You still havent told me what was goeing on."

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Melody blinked when she was pulled down ontop of him again...then smirked. "You, sir, are evil," she commented, of course just joking with him.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he blinked at her statment of the obvious. "Im still a deamon.. what did you expect?" he smirked and gave a mild sqeeze then shifted so his head was proped up on the arm sohe dident have to strain to lift it to look at her. his smirk shifted to anwicked grin. but there wasething about it that for some reasion it wasent frightening even though he had fangs. that were visibul when smileing like he was.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mel shrugged lightly. "So's Dante...but then again he's my brother, he's suppossed to be a pain," she said with a smile crossing her features. In the very back of her mind, Melody realized that, he had never been so close to someone before...ever. The fangs, didn't bother her. She had seen a lot in her time, and if it was one thing she knew, it was the heart that mattered.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he blinked at her comment befor he laughed his chest riseing and falling with the deep chuckel. "Your brother is but a half Deamon. he knows not what it meens to be full." he actualy closed his eyes as he chuckledmore finding her compairing him to her brother of all people quite amusing. he still considered himself better.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Half or not...I don't think it really matters," she said simply. It wasn't just Dante who was half, so was she. She wasn't really trying to compare him to her brother...but hell, they both had evil streaks..and it was what came to mind.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He smiled eventualy as his chuckle died down his hand rose to her head and he patted her softly. "Im sorry. I dident meen it like that." he thought maby he had ofended her with the half deamon comment.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mel shrugged lightly. "No need to apologize...it's who I am afterall." It was interesting to compare Melody to her family. She didn't have the blonde or silver hair, she didn't have the blue eyes, in fact, the only thing about her that signified that she even belonged to the family, was the fact that she had her mothers facial features. She probably looked like her grandfather or grandmother for all she knew...but that was one mystery she would probably never find out.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He smirked and leaned forward so his nose was touching hers his eyes gazeing deeply into her owns. "Allright then. but your still a small one. ofcorse were you any bigger and you wouldent come off as cutely as you do." he smirked at his last comment and continued watching her fac from as close as he was.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody smiled sweetly at him. The more she thought about it herself, the more she realized that she had never been so close to someone herself....and she enjoyed it.

Farther away from the two demons, in an abandoned castle , stood Nisugi Mataro, gazing out of a window. Vampire or not, he still appreciated odd beauty. That much was evident by the tapestries and artifacts that lined his castle. He glanced over his shoulder as a smirk spread across his features. "Ah, Griffon. You've finally arrived."

((Hell, we might as well throw him in, ne?))

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((Thats fine who do you want to play him?)))
He smiled as he gazed at her softly his nose still but an inch at most away from hers. "You still havent told me what that call was about?" he sead as if someone intentinaly changing the subject in a taunting playfull mannor. it was probibly that nights sleep that he was in such a good mood. if he dident get enough sleep he was horibul. but the more the better.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
((If you would. ^-^ ))

She smirked devishly. "Alright, alright. You win...I surrender unconditionally," she teased, raising her hands up in mock defeat.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he chuckled and let his arms fall from around her though she was welcome to stay if she wanted to where she was as his face remained close to hers a hand reaching up and strokeing her cheek lightly.

Girffion bowed in a human like form. a large beek like headress overshadowing his face as he raised a large longfingered taloned hand to his feathered chest as he dipped.
"You summioned me my leage."
His axcent was unusual and somewhat oldworldly as the wings on his back adgested makeing the bone thin creature seam a little larger in waight then he relly was. it was like a skeliton and almost frightening how thing his midsection was. the heales of the black birdscaled boots touching as he maintained a military stance.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Why move? She was too comfortable. Damn...Melody was normally never this laid back...but for some reason, at least for the time being, she felt inclined to be. "That was one of our informants that called. The details are still unclear, but apparently our little 'friend' " she said, refering to the nightmare. "Was just the start of things to come on this little town. I'll have to see what I can find...but in the meantime, all we can really do is wait and see what takes place." It was that fuzzy on details...but even though Damien hit on her, his information was always accurate.

Nisugi smirked and turned slightly to face him. "Tell me, do you remember your old colleague, Phantom I believe was his name?" he asked, patiently waiting for a response.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He nodded. "You think its that vampire dont you." he let his head fall back onto the arm of the couch.

Griffon nodded lightly raising his head to look at his new master. he was only in a human form as a spell that allowed him to fit inside.
"It is hard to froget such a hotheadded off of a deamon as him yes."
He obviously dident care for the spider. he had no idea why mundus continuely brought him back and why argosax though he would be a dacent guard for that stupid humans gate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff