Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Melody smiled lovingly and looked to her brother. "Go back to bed, Dante, I'll continue what you started," she said, her eyes urging her brother to go back to bed and rest.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante blinked and shook his head. "Nah im fine. i got tired enough hat when i finely passed out it was a deep sleep. so im fine." he walked over and sighe dlooking at allie. "Come on now allie we boath have work to do. you know that." She grinned and looked to dante. "But daddy you sead yoursself you knew what did it allredy after you read over the forinsic reports." He sighed and nodded. "i know i know. but now we have to track it down." She frowned but nodded and squirmed to get down.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody gave her niece a kiss on the cheek and put Allie down. "So, care to fill your little sister in?" she asked looking to him.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he nodded and watched allie run off inside. "Yah theres a nightmare on the lose. To much evidance for it to be anything else. the police are pulling there hair out trying to figure it out. but iv allredy mapped out where it had been and where it as likely heading. now that its day time im sure its hideing from the sun." he hd no idea that she had allredy kileld it.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
She blinked. "Um...Dante, you might as well go back to bed then...it's dead." she said simply, looking to him.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he blinked at that and raised an eyebrow."What.. but how?"he seamed puzzled at how she knew all this and she definitly had his attetion now.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"The damn thing decided to pay me a visit last night," she said simply. "And all I have to say, is that I now know how you felt when you had to fight Virgil,"

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he frowned at that and steped forwards placeing a hand on her sholder trying to comferther. "Im sorry. .. I hoped that if one ever caught you that you would never have to face such a thing."
he then paused and looked at her obviously wanting the detailes.
"Atleast you defeeted him if you hadent you wouldent have woken up."

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody would keep the details of what happened to herself for the time being. She nodded. "It's not your fault. Besides, it was bound to happen eventually," she admitted. "And just because it was defeated, doesn't mean it was an easy task," she paused, and hoped that Dante would take the hint that she didn't want to talk about it.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He nodded and sighed. "Well there goes my case. Ill let the cops know its not goeing to happen anymore. Other than that e dont have relly any work today." he frowned thinking maby the only thing to do was to go back to bed.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mel smiled. "Go back to bed...I'll hang out with Allie for a bit before I head back home," she said gently.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he nodded and sighed. "Yah its probibly best. to bad though. ill have to find a way to perswade the cops into releasing the bounty then." he smiled and patted her sholder. "I got allie a game systum the other day im sue shell want to play for awhile and show off ho good she is at the games." it was just a playstation but she had asked for one and he dident see why not. aslong s she keept up with her homework. with that he lead the way inside allie was nowhere to be seen.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody smiled. "Allie!" she called. "Work got canceled!" she announced, causing a smile from her brother.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There was a long silince as dante raised a hand. "Wate for it." he sead listioning to the silince befor th trumming of footsteeps raced down the upstairs hall skidding to a stop at the top of the banister. she laned over and grinned. "Auntie mell auntie mell. that better not be a joke."

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody simply grinned. "Do I look like I'm joking?" she said, her eyes seeming to shine, and her smile warming those who saw it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff