Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave left the tavern bored with Rick for now. Cai stared at the pirate who just sat there. "Just go before I do something rash." Cai grunted and left out of the Tavern. Rick had other plans to make while he got the chance. Finishing up his drink He left the tavern and headed towards Gali's ship. He had been keeping an eye on it for quite awhile so he knew which one was hers. Plus he had people watching out for her so he asked where she went and followed that trail. He would get even with her one way or another.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali had been lying in bed for nearly an hour by the time her door opened. A smile twitched at her lips as she listened to the footsteps. She knew Cai would come to make her feel better. He had to keep it a secret but he finally had her. He slipped into bed next to her and she laid back against him. It didn't take her five seconds to know it wasn't him. The only thing that kept her still was the soft p***k of a blade. "I thought Caius would have killed you" the fear was covered by her disappointment. She had needed Caius and instead she had to deal with Rick. He wouldn't kill her here. Caius would come after him and he wouldn't get his pleasure out of it. She didn't know why he came. The game was over and her mother didn't believe him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Rick laughed. "Were you expecting Cai? Yes?" He brought the blade to her throat. "Reave wouldn't let him do it. He found it much more interesting to torment me with the thought that you and Cai are an item." He sighed. "So I decided to come talk. I want you to come with me back to my ship if not well you can say good bye to your friends." He would sink the ship and make her watch it. He had no problem with it either.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali knew the feel of cold metal well. Sometimes when her and Rick would clash there would be blades involved. Since he was captain, he won most of the time. The same sickening feeling rose in her throat as he rested the blade on her throat. "Why would you want me to come back? We saw how well that worked for your hunter. What's going to keep Caius from ripping you to shreds?" She knew either way she wouldn't get to see her ship again. He would either sink it now or drag her away to his so he could make her suffer. She still had some fight left in her and she could prolong it, Cai would walk in. He would see the blade and Rick. He would lose it and she would finally be safe.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Rick chuckled. "Whoever said you and me will be an item. I just want to make your friend suffer." He brought the blade closer to her throat. "And taking you with me will make him suffer." He looked up hearing foot steps coming down the hallway. He moved the blade back to her back and smiled. "Play along or you will get a blade in the back." He looked at the door as it opened slowly. "Gali?" peeking inside of the room He saw them laying there in bed. "Uh is something going on in here?" He questioned curiously.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Galianna felt all color leave her cheeks. Caius was at the door staring at a scene he had been in just yesterday. She closed her eyes cursing Rick for taking everything from her. "Cai, this isn't what it looks like" she sat up feeling Ricks arm go around her pinning the blade to her back. "Rick..." She wanted to tell the truth even as she felt a pressure dig into her. Everything hurt but maybe she could get away before he was capable of hurting her further. "Rick said you were gone" she lied trying to prevent a loss of lives. Her mother and herself were unsafe at the moment. Caius would understand one day. Until then she would have to accept the fact that Rick won. She kept her eyes on the blankets around them and let Rick watch the pain running through him. She didn't want to hurt him. He was broken enough without her adding to it. She couldn't fix this once it was done.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Caius shook his head looking at her. "No Reave made a detour before coming back to the ship. Are you two back together?" Rick smiled looking at him. "What do you think lover boy? We are obviously still in love with one another." He kissed her cheek. "So what about what we talked about Gali?" He balled up his fists watching them. He wanted to kill him. There was no way that Gali would agree to this. They didn't love each other. He just didn't understand it.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Everything had started to seem perfect. She thought she could fix what she had broken. Instead, she watched as he let a darker side take over him. "I'm sorry Caius" she didn't know what else to say to him. She tried to get up but Rick held her down. He would have no control over her if she went to Caius. She turned away and buried her face in Ricks shoulder. It wasn't for the comfort or to hurt Caius any more. She only wanted to hide the tears. "Please just send him away" she whispered hoping he would have an ounce of kindness in him. She couldn't look at him. She had broken whatever was left of him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai stared at her as a blank look replaced his former look. "No I am sorry Galianna." He turned and left out of the room slamming the door behind him. Rick released her and stood up holding the blade in his hand. "Well that was easier then expected." He stared at her. "Now you should probably get your things. There is no way I am stopping the fun here." He was going to ruin their chances at being happy and no one was going to stop him.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali knew he could be cruel but she never knew how much. She leaped to her feet and pushed him against the wall. She didn't care if he killed her. It was better than how guilty she felt at the moment. "I didn't kill Diana! Reave did. He framed me and I won't take this. I'm not leaving. I have damage to fix thanks to you" she knew she didn't get a choice in this. It wasn't about the murder any more. He enjoyed watching her suffer. She tried for the door hoping he simply let her go. She could run to Cai. She could explain everything and they would be okay again. He would scream and get it out. They would be okay. She would make sure of it. Only if she could get away.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Rick looked at her and laughed grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her back and pushing her up against the door. "This isn't about Diana. This is about the fact that I enjoy making your life a living hell and in a way you did kill her." He leaned forward. "That b*****d killed her because Diana didn't like you so in a way it was your fault even if he framed you." He held a blade to her back. "You really shouldn't go spilling your guts to lover boy." He would make this harder then it already is.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali closed her eyes and held in any complaints. It wouldn't get her anywhere. "Fine" she hated Reave for this. She could have ran and Rick would have never cared as long as he had Diana. Now it was too late for that. As soon as he loosened his grip, she pushed away from him. She gathered a few clothes hoping the longer it took her, the more likely he was to leave. He stood there for a few minutes before she felt his eyes digging in to her. "So this is the plan then? Make Caius suffer, kill my mother, then me?" She wished Cai had stayed to hear this. How could he not know? She had made it clear she held nothing for Rick. She wasn't sure why he believed this. That was enough to hurt her. He didn't know who she was and she had nearly made the same mistake with a different man. She wouldn't let it happen again if she survived.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Rick shrugged. "Your Mother I was never going to kill. I just wanted you to think that and it actually worked." He opened the door waiting for her to leave. "And then there was Cai. He is still learning about humans and how they worked. Making him suffer is just so entertaining." He waited on her to leave before he left after her. He had work to do and he couldn't go through with his plans standing there.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali was starting to see what this was all about. The only thing he had left to do was kill her. She wouldn't be surprised when it came. Caius was broken and wouldn't rescue her. Rick didn't have a kind bone left. He would do it now if it wasn't for where he was. She walked out and kept her head down as Rick made a show out of it. To her surprise, Nolan stepped in front of him. "Where do you think you're taking the lady? Miss Anderson made it very clear when she first came to me she likes this ship" Gali should have warned him but it was too late. Nolan had already placed a hand on him and she knew where this would end if he wasn't careful.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Rick raised an eyebrow as this idiot stepped in front of him. He talked and Rick didn't care to listen though when he placed a hand on his shoulder he smiled kindly. "Gali might like this ship but deep down I think she likes me more." He gripped his hand squeezing it until he bent his fingers backwards. "And I suggest you never put your hands on me again." He smirked shoving him back. "I have a bad habit of stabbing people multiple times in different places to the point they all die." He grinned and looked back at Gali. "Let's go." He started walking again so they could get to his ship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff