Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daughtry laughed loudly, and then looked back at Dawn. "I'm just messing with you. But yes, it was very special! It was our first date!" he exclaimed, smiling brightly at her.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

"I keep telling you, it wasn't a date." Dawn exclaimed as she began to walk down the sidewalk. She didn't know if Daughtry would follow her or not, but at this point, she didn't really care.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
"Well, then what would you call it?" he asked, following her with his hands in his pockets. He figured he had teased her enough. "What ever you call it. You have made my day!" he exclaimed, smiling at her as he walked beside her.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn looked up at Daughtry as he walked beside her. She thought for a moment. "Well, I'm not sure... It's not a date, because we haven't held hands, nor kissed... You're going to hold this over my head for a long time, aren't you?" she asked.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Daughtry smirked. "We'll see..." he replied, gently grabbing her hand, and leaned in, giving her a little peck on the cheek. It wasn't too far removed from her lips, either. He smiled down at her, as they kept walking.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn blushed more as she looked up at Daughtry. She didn't know how to react to him kissing her cheek. She gently gripped his hand, as her other hand covered her cheek. "W-What was that for?"

TheRook13

Jin Justice
"To make this our first official date!" he replied, gently squeezing her hand as he looked forward, smiling. "It does count, now. Right?" he asked, as they walked down the sidewalk.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn let out a sigh. It was obvious he wasn't going to give up. She didn't know why he wouldn't give up on her. "I... I guess it would count..." she exclaimed.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
"Then that makes this day one of the most special days I have had in my undead life!" he replied. It meant a great deal to have been given a chance by someone so beautiful. And despite what she thought of him. He still seemed to hold her in high regards, just for being there for him. Lonely he was, but now he could add happy to that list. His smile said it all.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn stared up at him. She could see his true smile. It was something new. Did he really put that much happiness inside of her, just by being with her? She looked ahead as she was about to cross the street, waiting patiently for the street to clear enough for them to cross. However, much to her dismay, it began to rain.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Daughtry looked up at the sky, and sighed. He let go of her hand, and slipped his jacket off, putting it over her head, like a hood. He didn't say a word, or warning. Just did it like any chivalrous man should do. He grabbed her hand once again, like nothing had happened.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn blinked as she felt something being placed on top of her head. She looked up at Daughtry, then at her shoulders. It was his jacket. A blush came across her face. As much bad luck as she had during the day, This didn't seem as bad as the earlier events in the day. "Thank you.."

TheRook13

Jin Justice
"Don't mention it..." he replied, with a small smile. His smiles were a lot more genuine than when the date had first started. He felt good hearing those words from Dawn. And the warmth of her hand in his was a priceless moment for him.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn could see that Daughtry was showing off his more genuine and sensitive side. It was pretty nice to see him like that, for once during the short time she had known him. She let out a small smile as she walked alongside him. "So, Daughtry.. I have to ask... Being an angel of death.. Is there a way for you to stop the death of someone?" she asked.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Daughtry's eyes widened at such a good question. "Well, when someone is supposed to die. As you know, we collect. But if we don't get them within the time required, we must take someone close to them, instead... Make sense? We can't go back empty handed. Make sense?" he asked, smiling at her.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas