Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
TheRook13

Tala of Darkness

Samuel was sitting in the living room of their house looking out the window reading the book 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. When Daughtry came in he turned to him as he was putting his book down and chuckled a bit. "Well that is good to hear Daughtry." After he said that he got up and walked over to him and pulled his stop watch out. He was thinking about the souls he gathered while he was one his little date with Dawn. "So, you seem to turn her around to liking you... good job." He then patted his shoulders as he started to head to the kitchen they had to make a snack for himself.
Daughtry chuckled lightly. "What about you, Sammy? Ever going to find yourself a woman?" he asked, following him to the kitchen. "I know this doesn't sound out of character for this place. But doesn't it seem kinda... dead?" he asked, looking around.

Jin Justice

Tala of Darkness

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
TheRook13

Tala of Darkness

Samuel looked at him when he said that and then crossed his arms as he stood there. "Daughtry, I have been a reaper for nearly 500 years, if I haven't found a 'women' by know what makes you think I am going to?" After he said that he grabbed an apple off the counter and started to walk passed him. He then looked around the place when he said it looked dead and then looked back to him with a smile sigh. "Dead as it seem, this is home." After he said that he patted his shoulder before walking back over to his chair to sit down looking out the window. He was waiting for the next soul to take, which was not going to take much longer to wait.
Daughtry shrugged. "Well, you could try for a girl. I have never seen you try to woo a girl. So how can you expect to get one?" he asked, walking to the chair he had sitting not too far from Samuel's.

Jin Justice

Tala of Darkness

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
TheRook13

Tala of Darkness

Samuel looked at him when he said that and leaned back into his chair and crossed his arms. "Daughtry you say that as though I should 'woo' every women that I come across. I have been looking for years now and can't really find anyone that I really feel a link with... I know you know that more then anyone." After he said that he took a bite of his apple and looked out the window once more at the cemetery near their home.
Daughtry sighed. "I know... I just want to see you have someone at your side, as well... But you won't find anyone if you don't go looking for that link..." he said, crossing one leg over the other.

Jin Justice

Tala of Darkness

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
TheRook13

Tala of Darkness

Samuel sighed as he reached up to rub the space behind his eyes with his index and thumb on his right hand. "You are not getting it Daughtry, for I have been looking." He said as he got up from his chair and then just looked down at him. "And after years of hoping that one day that the one that shares that special link with me will show up but never does... you tend to lose that hope Daughty,,," Samuel then sighed as he then started to walk away, heading to his room so he could rest for the time being. "Some people are not meant to have someone by their sides my dear brother... be glad you are not one of those people." He then walked into his room and closed the door, locking it behind him.
Daughtry watched him go into his room. He frowned a little, and sighed. "Have you tried men? Mom used to say, that a man would suffice if I couldn't get a girlfr-..." he realized that he just had a memory of his mother, stopping him dead in his tracks. He could only see a blurry memory, seeing only the mouth of the beautiful young woman. He stood up, and walked slowly to his own room, pondering if he could remember more. "Damn it..." he said, closing the door behind him. The house returned to a deafening silence.

OOC: Sorry, it never said that you posted. :/

Jin Justice

Tala of Darkness

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Ravenxslayer

Tala of Darkness

((when did you change your name, cause that could have something to do with it))

Samuel was in his room when he heard Daughtry talking about something his mother said when he was still living. He then thought about that fact that a man would suffice if he couldn't get a girl friend. This made him shack his head as he then went to his live his room. Samuel didn't think that it was the wrong way to life, he just wasn't one that liked men. Once he left his room he walked over to Daughtry's room and knocked on the door. "Brother... did you have a memory of your past life?" As he asked he waited outside the door.
OOC: That's a good point. lol I didn't think about that. XD

Daughtry sighed, as he wiped his eyes of any tears that were coming. "Yeah... But, it's a little fuzzy..." he replied, with a slightly wavering voice. "From what little I see... I guess I know where I got my good looks from!" he called through the door as he tried to cheer himself up. But it seemed to do little good. Due to it making him think about his mother, more.

Jin Justice

Tala of Darkness

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Ravenxslayer

Tala of Darkness

Samuel leaned on the wall next to Daughtry's door as he thought about what he just said. He tried to recall anything from his passed life, but nothing came up. After he tried he just sighed when it showed that there was no point in remembering his past life. That is when he looked back at Daughtry's door before speaking to him once more. "Brother, don't let got of those memories, try to hold on to as many as you can. A long time ago I let go of mine... and it has made me feel not complete." As he said this he got up from the wall and then started to walk away back to his room.
After a while in his room, Daughtry finally came out, and fixed a cup of coffee, and went to sit on the porch. Of course, the porch was facing the grave yard. He sighed at the "lovely view," wondering what Dawn was up to, and if she might be thinking about him. He was hoping he had made a good impression.

Jin Justice

Tala of Darkness

Invisible Phantom

Dawn stood out on her small patio, staring out at the cityscape. She held a small cup of warm Earl Grey tea in her hands as she let out a small sigh, replaying the earlier days events. She hadn't realized that she would be friendly with a reaper. An angel of death. Samuel was a different story. She wasn't friendly to him. She wanted to keep her distance from him.

The Ravenxslayer

Jin Justice
Daughtry poured out the rest of his coffee, and went to the inside, and put on his suit jacket. He went outside, and checked his watch, knowing he was nearing time to pick up another one. He knocked on Samuel's window, to let him know it was time to go.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Ravenxslayer

Tala of Darkness

Samuel was in his room sitting int he middle of it cross legged and with his eyes closed. He was using his spirit side of the reaper to reach to the other side. The fact that Daughty was getting memories was making him want to do the same. He was reaching deep into his own mind to pull something out, anything at all, he didn't care what it what it was. After spending all this time finding nothing, he was about to give up... but then it happened. His eyes popped open and glowed white as something came to him. He was standing in a flower filled field, his hair brown not white, and his eyes blue as the sky instead red as blood. He looked down to see a little girl looking up at him, a girl that looked a little like he did. He gently picked her up and held her close to him as one other person came to him. A beautiful women, one you would call an angel if you ever met her. He smiled as he held them both and held them close to him. He was about to say something to them when the memory started to fade and was soon gone. His eyes stopped glowing and for a second were still blue before turning their normal red. A few tears started to fall from Samuel's eyes as he shook a bit while still sitting on the ground. Soon after that happened Daughtry knocked on his window calling him back to the real world. He whipped the tears from his face and was outside in no time. "Sorry, I was a bit... side tracked." Is all he said when he came outside and walked over to him with his old saddened look on his face. "So, shall we get going brother?"

((what do you guys think of that?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces