Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

Dawn panted heavily as she rushed over to the cafe. She didn't notice Samuel and Daughtry standing across the street by the time she made it over there. She let out a sigh in frustration as she noticed the police tape around the cafe. So much for getting her clothes and her purse. As Dawn turned to leave, she spotted Daughtry and Samuel. Her eyes widened as she walked away from the cafe at a quick pace, hoping not to be spotted by them.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

As Daughtry and Samuel were talking, Daughtry looked over to see Dawn. "Oh! If you'll excuse me, I have a date with destiny..." he said with a small chuckle. Before Dawn knew it, he was right behind her, walking at the same pace. "Where you headed, sugar? Leave something back at the cafe?" he asked, as he followed her. "Was the tip plenty, by the way?" he asked, jokingly, seeing if she caught onto any of his hints.

Invisible Phantom

Dawn gasped as she stopped and turned around, looking up at Daughtry. "Uh.. Well.. T-The tip was fine, thanks.." she stammered as she turned to walk away from him to head off to her apartment. Maybe heading off to class wasn't such a good idea. She gulped a bit. "W-What do you want from me anyways? I... I'm a healthy person.. Healthy, you see? I... I'm not going to die anytime soon..." she stammered, knowing full well what he and Samuel were at that point. It felt almost as if he were following her.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Daughtry smiled. "So you caught on, did ya?" he asked, walking up beside her. "And yes, you are very healthy! Very beautiful, too! If you don't mind my saying so!" he said, with a smile at her. "If I were here to claim you, you wouldn't even know it. A sweet feeling of euphoria takes the mind, and you gratefully would take my hand, like so..." he said taking her hand. "But seeing as how uneasy you are. It doesn't look like your are going to die!" he assured her, chuckling a little.

Invisible Phantom

Dawn blushed a bit as she nervously pulled her hand away from his. She looked up at Daughtry, looking up at him. "Okay... What do you want from me? I don't really have money, so I can't give you money... And I'm not going to go on a killing spree for you, because I am not a murderer... What is it you want?" she asked.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

"I don't have any use for money, Dawn... And on top of that, I wouldn't ask you to kill anyone. I don't kill people. I just punch their ticket to heaven or hell, so to speak," he said with a sweet smile. "That old man in the cafe. You wouldn't believe the pain he had suffered. He was thanking me, the whole time he walked up the stairway to heaven," he exclaimed, looking ahead, with a proud smile on his face. "Would you believe I am doing these like favors for people?" he asked, looking back to her, with a smile.

Invisible Phantom

Dawn pouted as she stared off at Daughtry. "That.. That isn't answering my question, Daughtry! I want to know... What do you want with me? I'm nothing special... So.. Why are you following me, and giving me hints?"

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

"Oh, fret not. The hints have stopped. And as for what I want... Well, let's just say it's a bit of a fancy towards you..." he admitted, almost as though it wasn't a big deal to say it. He chuckled a bit, looking at her. "That what you wanted to hear?" he asked, with a charming smile.

Invisible Phantom

Dawn blushed a bit as she heard Daughtry's answer. A fancy towards her? He likes her? Death has a crush? Dawn shook her head, walking passed him down the sidewalk. "No.. no, I don't believe it at all.." she said.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

"Well, I guess I could try to prove it. But I wouldn't know what to do. I have been dead for so long, I can't tell you the last date I went on." he admitted, as he walked her pace, and tapped his chin, thinking about it. "Reapers have feelings too, you know," he exclaimed, looking at Dawn with a smile.

Invisible Phantom

Dawn looked up at him as she picked up her pace, hoping to try to lose him. "I... I just don't believe that what you're saying is true... T-There is no way!" she stammered. She stopped, rubbing her head gently. "Oh gosh... My head..."

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

"Well, that's a shame..." he said as he walked up, softly patting the back of her head, where she hit it. When he pat her, the pain instantly went away. "You see all the things I am capable of, and yet you don't believe me?" he asked. "I'm almost human, you know..."

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
TheRook13

Tala of Darkness

Samuel looked at him when he called him Sammy and narrowed his eyes as he did. He didn't really like it when he called him Sammy but just blew it off at this point cause he knew telling him to not call him that will just make him call him that. When he started to walk away heading after Dawn Samuel just shook his head. "Do as you will brother, just don't be to pushy." He then sighed as he made his way up to the roof tops to watch how Daughtry was doing with Dawn. He laughed a bit to himself when she was trying to blow him off, a human fighting the powers of a reaper was something new. Samuel knew demons and angels that could fight their feelings fora Reaper. A part of Samuel was hoping that Daughty could get her to like him, he could tell that he was getting a bit lonely.

((hey was thinking to add some action into the rp, we could have a demon act and try to take the souls of humans still on earth. And to fight this demon the reapers can turn into a different forum. Here is mine User Image
And sorry for the size, I couldn't get the link to work lol))

Invisible Phantom

((We could add demons to this, but we need Samuel to be a bit more interactive with both of the main characters first before we add in demons to be the conflict. Or, Samuel could be what causes the conflict and action of the story instead of just a stand off character.))

Dawn felt the pain in her head vanish almost instantly as Daughtry touched her. She glanced up at him, a bit surprised. "I... Uh... Thank you..." she muttered before looking off to the side, "Look, I know you had killed that man in the cafe, but... it's not right... How can you just smile about it?" she asked.

Jin Justice

TheRook13
Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

((I'm okay with whatever. Just here to enjoy the ride! With a little more progression, the demons would be a nice addition. Let's just focus on getting the ball rolling in the mean time. But I do think that that sort of action would definitely be great!))

Daughtry thought for a moment. "Okay, picture this. A man goes to jail, unjustly. He is forced to go for forty years without seeing his wife or family. Do you think he would want out? Of course! That man was in a prison, in the shape of a human vessel. He thanked me all the way as he walked up. He get's to see his family again, all because he got to pass to the next world," he explained, smiling once more. "Surely you don't expect me to feel bad for him, seeing as how he get's to be with his beloved wife, do you?" he asked, leaning towards Dawn a little as they walked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff