Welcome to Gaia! ::

OOC: Definitely getting in touch with what's behind his darker facade. He was definitely a character of potential that I could see having a softer side. Possibly like a father, or having a close sibling. But as read, he was a father. Nice touch!

Daughtry nodded, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, we are both a bit distracted, today..." he replied, walking with him to the sidewalk. "What's this one? Death by car wreck, was it?" he asked, picking up a cat as they walked down the sidewalk. The cat was going to be the cause of it all. The man/woman's death was the natural effect.

Jin Justice

Tala of Darkness

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Ravenxslayer

Tala of Darkness

Samuel looked down to his golden pocket watch for a second to get the info on their next soul to take. "Yes, two in one day seems to be a theme." He said as he then turned to the road that it was going to happen on. "You know one thing Daughtry, you never notice how much death there is in the world until you are the one that seeks it." He sighed as he then reached over and patted the cars head before gently taking him. "GO now little one, your part in this play has come." He then put the cat down to let it run off. As soon as it did, a car was coming down the road, not going to fast, and not going to slow. But the driver was not checking the road, but there phone as the little car went across the street. The drive looked up just in time though to turn and miss the cat, but this caused the car to turn into a telephone pole. If the driver were wearing their seat belt, they would have been fine. But seeing that they were, once they hit they went flying out the window and into the wall of the near by building. As soon as they hit the wall, death came to them as fast as a person would clothes your eyes. "Something as simply as looking, is what could end you at anytime." Said Samuel as he walked over to the body and then looked down to it. He was about to pull the spirit away when he saw the body for the first time. Their watches would give them an idea but never a photo of any king. The person was a beautiful young women, like the one from the memory he had. He frozen where he stood and his eyes slowly turned from red to blue. "R-Rose." Was all he said as he looked at the person that looked like his long pass wife.

((I thought I would give a sad back story, something that would cause anyone to block it out so not to think of it again. There is more to the story, but I was going to slowly let that out))
Daughtry looked down at the corpse, and saw him frozen in shock. "I got this..." he said, putting his hand on his shoulder. He walked over to the body, and grabbed the hand. "Come on... Get up..." he said, pulling her to her feet. The corpse was left there, and she stood before herself, in front of them. "W-what happened?" she asked, looking back at the car. "You had an accident, and we are here to collect..." Daughtry replied, looking back at her. She looked down at the corpse, and she frowned. "Oh... I'm... dead, then?" she asked, looking up at him. "Afraid so..." he replied. "Was there anything you absolutely wanted to do, before you go?" Daughtry asked, looking her in the eyes. "I... I suppose that my one desire was to get to play my song for the people, at an auditorium..." she admitted. "A large crowd, with no-one but me on the stage.... And I was so close, to..." she said, smiling a little, as tears welled up. Daughtry sighed, and looked off to the side. "How long would it have taken you to get there?" Daughtry asked. "It would have been in about two more months, if all went well..." she replied, hugging herself. "You have two months... Get that done... You don't have any major injuries to your hands... And I can take care of the other injuries that happened to you. What a miracle that nothing terrible happened to you!" Daughtry said, sarcastically, healing her body to a minor injury state. "See you in two months..." Daughtry said, smiling at her, beforejabbing his fingers at her chest. Before she knew it, she was awakened by the defibrillator. And Daughtry and Samuel were unable to be seen, anymore. She had a long two months ahead of her. But she was thankful for it.

OOC: Yeah, it's always nice to let it unfold. It's also nice to remind people that Death has a heart, too. lol
Jin Justice

Tala of Darkness

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Ravenxslayer

Tala of Darkness

((so sorry that I haven't replied yet. I really thought that I did haha))

Samuel looked at the girl as Daughtry was speaking with her, he couldn't get his mind off the fact that she looked just like, what his memories told him, was his wife. Once she was back among the living Samuel shook his head as he was starting to snap out of it. As he was starting to turn back to normal he looked over to Daughtry and just sighed as he did. "Brother... I am sorry. I didn't mean to freeze like that." He then reached up and rubbed the space between his eyes with the index finger and thumb on his right had. "Thank you for taking control like that though, it was a big help." He then looked over to the girl as the medic was checking her over. "You know getting her back when her two months are up is going to be hard." After he said that he looked back to Daughtry to see what he would say to that.
Jin Justice

Tala of Darkness

OOC: Seems we both fell victim to thinking so. lol

Daughtry let out a sigh, watching as they checked her vitals. "Well, yeah, it might... But we have no other option... Unless you want some penal time to our sentence as reapers..." he exclaimed, rubbing the back of his head. "Man, sometimes I hate this job..."

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Ravenxslayer

Tala of Darkness

Samuel sighed as he then started to walk down the side walk with Daughtry. "Well hate it as you will, but it is a job that needs to be done brother." After he said that he turned to look back at her and then shook his head as he turned back to look a head of them. "Is there anything else near by that we have to do brother?' As he asked he stopped at the start of a cross walk while some cars were driving by.
Jin Justice

Tala of Darkness

"As far as I know, this was it, in this area. We may want to look into the down town. You know their slogan. "Someone's making money, when there's blood in the street!" I would check there!" he exclaimed, chuckling a little. "God, we're twisted, aren't we?" he asked, as the amusement left his face to a dull expression as he began walking, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff