Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daughtry chuckled a little, looking at her. "Don't feel bad. He is kind of a scary guy," he replied, smiling at Dawn. "When you get to know him, you realize he is really just a big softy with a seemingly dark side to him. I can vouch that he's one of the good fellas," he exclaimed, smiling more, to reassure Dawn.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn gulped as she stared up at Daughtry. "I.. I don't know... He just looks like he would hurt anyone within the blink of an eye... It just scares me, is all.. I know I'd probably faint if I ever saw him in a dark alley alone.."

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Daughtry chuckled. "Admittedly, he did scare me for a while, when I first started living with him. I was quiet for the longest while, because I was afraid I would offend him. But he loosened up a bit, when I got to know him a bit better," he exclaimed, smiling down at her.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

"I-I see... I think offending him is the last thing I'm worried about..." Dawn muttered as she looked off to the side nervously. Samuel seemed like a true reaper in her eyes than Daughtry. Daughtry was more in touch with humanity than Samuel was. He seemed more... cold. Distant. It was hard to describe him, but every time she was around him, she felt chills down her spine.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
He squeezed her hand to keep her from trailing too far into her thoughts, and becoming uneasy. "Tell you what, Dawn. Should he give you any trouble, I will talk to him. Don't worry your pretty little head," he assured her, smiling at her.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn blushed and looked up at him. "Pretty little..? I don't think he likes me hanging around you at all.."

TheRook13

Jin Justice
"Well, if he doesn't. He can always cry about it! I like being around you. If you want to know the truth..." he flirted, leaning in a little with a smile and a wink, as he continued walking by her side.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn blushed more as she looked off to the side. She tucked a lock of her raven black hair behind her hair. "Gosh, thank you.. I didn't realize I was enjoyable to be around."

TheRook13

Jin Justice
"If I could bring you half the joy you brought me. You would be giggling like a schoolgirl, right now!" he replied, chuckling as he brought her hand up, kissing the back of it as they walked.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn blushed more as Daughtry kissed her hand. "W-What are you doing...? I thought gentlemen kissed lady's hands." she stammered, looking off to the side.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
"I'm sorry. I know I'm not quite a gentleman... But I will try my best for you..." he replied, knowingly turning that around on her.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn looked away from him as she walked down the sidewalk with him. It didn't take them long to reach her apartment complex. She stopped and turned towards him, clearing her throat. "Well, I guess this is my stop. Um... Thank you for dinner," she said. Dawn shrugged off his jacket, holding it out to him. "Here. You'll need this, won't you?"

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Daughtry smiled, handing her the umbrella in return. "You hand onto that. Might com in handy, in the near future, yeah?" he insisted, slipping his jacket on. "I hope you had a good time... We should do this again, soon," he exclaimed, winking at her.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn shook her head, pushing the umbrella back to him. "I have an umbrella already inside. You're the one that's already walking in the rain. I.. I-I wouldn't want you to catch a cold! I'll see you later!" she stammered, quickly rushing inside. A dark blush of embarrassment ran across her face as she closed the door behind her, and running upstairs to her apartment. Dawn could only wonder if reapers even caught colds at all, and illness. She shook her head at her own stupidity.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Daughtry chuckled a little at her words of concern. "I already caught my death!" he said to himself, laughing a little at his own joke. He started walking away, day dreaming about the wonderful day he had with Dawn. He looked forward to the next date. He finally made it back to the cemetery, going into the home to see Sameul. "Sammy! I had the most wonderful day!" he shouted, happily. He closed the umbrella, and set it aside as he snapped his fingers, causing his original suit to fade onto him.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas